X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Quote from: King Serperior on June 05, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
Let's just say that is little Tony pisses off Paige/Husk, he'll get an iron fist to the stomach.  Never make a Southern girl mad  >_>

Hmmmm *schemes* I would love to see duels in the Danger Room between many of these characters. >:)

Daelen

Quote from: Doomsday on June 05, 2014, 11:25:01 PM
Hmmmm *schemes* I would love to see duels in the Danger Room between many of these characters. >:)

Oh that definitely needs to happen.

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Astrofig on June 05, 2014, 10:02:59 PM
I, uh...I don't understand what those mean in this context....

They're other characters with the same "powers" as Steve.
Coming soon...

Strangefate

Quote from: Zipporah on June 05, 2014, 11:09:42 PM
Looking at the Character Sheet, is there a list of classes offered somewhere?

I think a lot of people left that empty on their sheets (including me), so I wouldn’t fret about filling it in right away.

If you go to the first page of the game’s OOC thread there’s a class schedule for high school students listed at the end.  Some are mandatory for all students and then you can pick from a few electives if you like.

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Zipporah on June 05, 2014, 10:20:17 PM
I have an idea for a character based on one I've played before, and I wanted to see if it would be ok to build her here. Her full name is Penelope Christine Wright, but she goes by Penny (or Lucky Penny). For as many generations as they can remember her family has had one member in each generation born with the ability to see streams of probability and follow the ones that are favorable to them. It takes more physical and mental energy to "reach" for streams that are less likely, and the longer she has to use her powers without resting the more likely she is to slip up and have something not work or outright backfire on her. In this story, Penny would be close to 17; she grew up in a defunct mill town in South Carolina with three brothers who tormented her the way brothers are best at, but also tried to protect her from anyone else who might try to bother her. It was hard for Penny to grow up without anyone else around who was like her, although she was always good at making friends, she found that once her abilities made themselves known it could be hard to keep them. She hopes that a different school might give her a chance to hone her abilities, do some good in the world, and get away from the broken-down little town she grew up in...including her brothers, who always scare off her dates.

We've already got a Domino and a Longshot, which is already more probability manipulation than I like :) Such powers tend to be a little bit too much deus ex machina, and I'd much rather see something a little less vague, especially on an original character.

Batman4560

No rush but is there any news on my Raymond Character?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 06, 2014, 03:04:53 AM
No rush but is there any news on my Raymond Character?

I saw your Arthur character which I had PM'd you about but don't see a Raymond one. Did you pos ta ne wone? Can you link me to it?

Zipporah

All right, thanks for the consideration!  Have fun you guys. :)

Daelen

I know I'm not officially part of the game yet, but I edited my character sheet to include the roommate information, namely that I'm interested in it being randomly decided. What can I say, I'm adventurous LOL

Cthonig

Trevor Tesch & Venom

The actor I chose for Trevor, Dylan O'Brien, is a few years older than the character but it's not like I'm alone in doing that.

WIP - an OC: Trevor Tesch

Trevor Tesch
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Trevor Tesch
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: ? (they haven't picked a name yet)
Citizenship and other legal info: American
Place of Birth: Appleton, Wisconsin
Education: in progress
Astrophysics
Optics
General Studies

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 153
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity:caucasian
General Appearance: see images

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: gay
Ons/Offs: Trevor is fairly inexperienced so he doesn't really know his interests & limits yet. (Ons: anal, Offs: bathroom stuff, pain)
Goals: His goal had been to become an astrophysicist but now plans to work with Venom to become a hero.
Wealth Level: 1 – not employed
Personality:Trevor has incredible compassion for others even if he doesn't totally understand them. He takes things too literally usually and often has over-thought things in the time others are just thinking about them the first time through. He finds humor in double entendres that others unintentionally say often smiling or chuckling seemingly for no reason although he can tell someone who asks what amuses him – if they really want to know. The fact that he is gay but has a very poorly functioning gaydar is another source of angst for the teen.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken: electives chosen: Computers - Mon/Wed 3pm; Physical Education - Tue/Thu 3pm
Year: high school junior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: none yet
Roommate: random but he would have asked for a quiet roommate

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level.Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: 1 - Agility: 3 - Strength: 2 - Endurance: 3 - Reason: 5 - Intuition: 5 - Psyche: 7

POWERS:
RESIST: MENTAL – Trevor's multithreaded mind causes confusion in telepath's trying to read his mind (being used to single thread minds) and effectively deflects all but the more powerful mental attacks and blocks attempts to control/possess his mind.

ADVANTAGES:
3-D sense – The 3-D sense quirk is indicative of the ability to think in 3-D, as opposed to the normal 2-D that folks normally resort to. The character with this mental quirk isn't ever at a disadvantage against foes simply based on their position relative to him/herself.
Alertness – This quirk demonstrates a preternatural awareness of one's surroundings. Characters with this quirk are rarely surprised by others, even when confronted by trained sneaky-folk or any stealth technology. Furthermore, the alert character is a terminally light sleeper; it is almost impossible to sneak up on them, even if they are asleep! If the alert character passes a yellow Intuition FEAT when asleep, he will wake up automatically if someone tries to get him.
Quick Learning (limited – only if he is interested in the subject) – The character is a quick learner. In game terms, he can acquire new talents at half the normal rate, and at 75 % of the original cost. This also applies to powers that are learned talent-equivalents.

DISADVANTAGES:
Sensory Increase (sound) – The character with an increased sensory sensitivity has a lower threshold for discomfort and pain when it comes to the indicated sense. While normal hearing experiences discomfort starting at 100 dB and pain at 130 dB, those thresholds are 20 dB less for someone with this disadvantage.
Bluntness – The character with this quirk doesn't see the need to mince words, or simply isn't aware that what he's saying is rather... direct. In game play, the character must pass a Reason FEAT roll at -1CS to prevent himself from saying the first things that pop into his head.
Compulsiveness – Trevor is almost always tapping his fingers on something which shifts to pounding on his thigh with his knuckles when anxious/troubled. To stop himself from subconsciously fiddling around, the character must pass a Psyche FEAT roll at a -1CS.
Alien Customs – This doesn't necessarily represent alien mores and such, it simply states that the character has a different culture than that which is active where he has decided to make his home. This is only a negative quirk because it makes interacting with others... difficult. For each level the character takes in this quirk, his culture is that much less compatible with his chosen home. The character will have an effective -2CS to his Popularity, concerning anyone that finds his culture contemptuous. Again, this doesn't affect everyone.

SKILLS:
Astronomy : – Trevor has learned quite a bit about astronomy and could even use star patterns and positions to do rough navigation.
Computers: – Trevor is adept at standard computer use and has begun studying programming.
Physics: – To understand more about galactic and stellar structure and formation he has been learning the underlying processes of the universe.

HISTORY:
Trevor is the third of three children. His older brother has graduated from college and is now working. His older sister is a sophomore in college. His parents are fairly ordinary including the fact that they never considered Trevor's "quirks" to be anything other than personal idiosyncrasies rather than indicators of Asperger's syndrome. That plus the fact that he was trying to hide his differences.

Trevor had his first crush (not that he understood what it was) when he was young. He was just becoming friends with the older boy when the boy was taken away "for being different" according to his parents.

So he did what he could to hide his own differences until a few months ago when he ran across a reference to Asperger's syndrome in something he was reading. A little research and he realized why he felt like an alien and found it difficult to understand other people. He told his parents and eventually got them to let him see a psychiatrist to determine what could be done to help him. Unfortunately he had learned to deal with the world one way so it would take a while to help him adjust better.

A month ago the family went to New York on a vacation. One of the shows they went to see was far too loud and raucous for him so he went outside. He wandered only a short ways away then was aurally assaulted by church bells above him. As he was trying to block out that sound something touched then enveloped him.

The symbiont tried to communicate with him and he got fragments. Although the tolling bell was ending, they wanted to get away so based on the fragments Trevor pictured an extension of actions the symbiont had already taken and they shot a tendril to a nearby building then pulled themselves to it. A couple more times and they were away from the church.

They hung on the side of the building and talked for the rest of the show waiting for Trevor's family to exit. During that conversation Trevor commented that the symbiont had a lot of 'venom' for not having dealt with people much yet. And so it found a name for itself. They came to realize they wanted and needed each other so they would stay together.

Trevor's alienation, angst and compassion make him a rich source of emotion for the symbiont to feed on while his unique gifts make sure Venom can't control him. Trevor thinks it should pick a better name but neither has come up with one that suits both of them. They also have no idea what eventual hero name to pick – not that either feels at all ready for hero work right now – which is part of the reason for being at Xavier's school.

During the past few weeks Trevor has been doing some research and found Xavier's school. It took some convincing but he talked it up as being able to help him learn to deal with his Asperger's.

I did a modification of the origin presented in the cartoon Ultimate Spider-Man.

WIP - Venom

Venom
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: ---- (unknown although it will be something on the order of Subject: Amalgam 17)
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Venom
Citizenship and other legal info: none?
Place of Birth: an unknown laboratory in the USA
Education: in progress

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: varies / as per host
Weight: varies / as per host
Hair color: none / as per host
Eye color: varies / as per host
Ethnicity: none / as per host
General Appearance: black mass of ooze

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: varies / as per host
Ons/Offs: varies / as per host
Goals: Learn to deal with people; find out how to not end up back in the laboratory.
Wealth Level: 1 – not employed
Personality: Being born in a flask then experimented upon it is angry, bitter, and distrustful. It is accepting of Trevor only because the teen needs it as much, if not more, than it needs him. They both find it ironic that the less human one of the two of them is the more socially capable one.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken: as per host
Year: as per host
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: as per host

STATS:
Fighting: 4 - Agility: 7 - Strength: 5 - Endurance: 6 - Reason: 3 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 5

POWERS:
Superhuman Durability – Venom's body is highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals. When distributed at a typical thickness over the host's body, the Symbiont is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition. The Symbiont is however particularly vulnerable to both sonic and heat-based attacks.
Superhuman Stamina – Venom is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiont filtering breathable air to the host.
Accelerated Healing Factor – Additionally, the symbiont is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiont is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer.
Wall-Crawling – The symbiont can cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.
Webbing Generation – Venom can shoot strands of the alien’s substance in the form of "webbing" at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The alien’s substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. Since the webbing itself comprises the symbiont, if Venom generates too much he will be left vulnerable as the symbiont is weakened and unable to replenish his lost mass for a short period of time. In addition to creating webbing, the symbiont can form tentacles or tendrils to attack or ensnare his opponents.
Camouflage Capabilities – The symbiont is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing.

ADVANTAGES:
Omnidexterity – Similar to ambidexterity, omnidexterity allows a character to use all of his extremities as well as he could his normal action limb. It can come in handy, especially if the character has more than one set of arms, legs, tentacles, etc.
3-D sense – The 3-D sense quirk is indicative of the ability to think in 3-D, as opposed to the normal 2-D that folks normally resort to. The character with this mental quirk isn't ever at a disadvantage against foes simply based on their position relative to him/herself.

DISADVANTAGES:
Sonic and Heat Vulnerability – The Venom symbiont, like all others of its kind, is extremely vulnerable to heat and sonic based attacks. They can cause the symbiont physical pain and discomfort, where as more powerful attacks might be completely ineffective.
Attitude – This character has a bad attitude. It permeates everything he says, and everything he does. Most importantly, it colors others' perceptions of him. In order to act 'nice', this character must pass a Psyche FEAT roll at a -1CS, lest he be his normal self

SKILLS:
Anatomy: – Venom knows human anatomy inside and out – literally.
Parkour: – This is a skill they are learning together although Venom's natural talent has made it decent at it already.

HISTORY:
Venom has only partial knowledge of its own origin as it started out in a containment unit while it was being grown and studied. Then it was just learning about blending with another being while with its first host – a technician at a top secret laboratory. The technician, Josh Michalak, only knew that genetic samples used to create the symbiont had been acquired from various mutants but not who they were – he had seen "arachnid", "gulo" and a few other terms that didn't register with him. Venom learned from Josh that someone had broken into the lab and that incident resulted in the disastrous events which followed.

A blast injured Josh and damaged the symbiont's container. When the flames ebbed, the symbiont left its broken container and found Josh. It bonded with him and got them out of the lab. It didn't know enough about human biology yet to do anything more than remove the dead tissue and block the open wounds. When Josh awoke the next day, he panicked and that began two days of trauma for both of them. When the symbiont finally withdrew control, tired of fighting, Josh climbed the tower of an old church intending to jump to his death. Accidentally striking the old bell in the tower caused the symbiont agony. Josh used that to drive the symbiont out of him. (He then began bleeding and hurting. Terrified he ran to the opposite side of the tower – away from the symbiont – and leapt to his death.)

A slight breeze alerted the symbiont to an opening and it fled down the outside of the tower. It found Trevor there and merged with him. It initially thought he was a normal teen since his thoughts were focused by noise of the bell. As the noise subsided its host's mind made contact and after just a few moments suggested they leave by projecting a long tendril and pulling themselves quickly away. Once they were away from the noise it realized Trevor had picked up on several different things in its mind and then made suggestions for travel that meant it wouldn't be expending itself while travelling – swinging to a rest point then reabsorbing the tendril – not the quickest travel but the symbiont was still learning too.

During their subsequent talks Trevor asked if it had a name but it did not. A little later in that same conversation, its venting about Josh caused Trevor to comment that it had a lot of venom. Not understanding the idiom, Trevor explained and it decided its name would be Venom.

A note about the tongue: not in battle. In the bedroom maybe.

Trevor and Venom will be trying out different colors/designs. While they will try out a spider motif due to their wall-crawling, they will not keep it. Generally they will not be as bulky as some of these images although they will try out the appearance of bulking up. I chose the blue and purple images because Trevor will want something other than simple black.

RainbowRian

Im thinking about another, younger character.. would this be plausable?

Angel Fire

If you are already approved for your first character, than you can definitely create a second one *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Batman4560

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Raymond Wulf
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: War-Room
Citizenship and other legal info: American
Place of Birth: New York City
Education: High School and other books

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 178 lbs.
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance:

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Straight
Ons/Offs: Same as players.
Goals: To become a teacher of other Students. Learning to be more social
Wealth Level: Poor, works part time as a bus boy
Personality: Shy, Soft spoken, Willing to help someone in need, fast to act in a dangerous situation.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: High School completed. College classes to be determined.
Year: College freshman
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Track and Field Runner

STATS:
Fighting: Typical - Agility: Good - Strength: Poor - Endurance: Typical - Reason: Excellent  - Intuition: Excellent - Psyche: Excellent

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
Psychic mapping -   By locking onto brainwaves of others in an effective area (2 miles max) Ray can probe their brain and see what they see to better direct and coordinate other members of the X-men during missions. His power can also bring up a map of the area he is linking to and monitor friendly and hostile targets as well as civilians. The most he has ever looked through at the same time is ten. However if he is simply monitoring the life force of others he has done up to thirty before needing rest.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
Quick Reader - Being anti-Social for the most part, Ray has developed a nack for reading books faster than many others. This translates to all forms of text he can understand.
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES:
Anti-Social - Ray has a habit of saying things that does not need to be said or simply coming off as rude when around other people, even when he means well. He hasn't really developed a sense of when to stay silent.
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)

Stealthy: - Not being much of a fighter and being anti-Social Ray has learned to hide himself from on lookers so that he can simply observe and learn. He uses this skill to hide and direct during field missions and simply to escape life.
Strategist: - Ray is best used in a way to predict movements and see flaws in combat. He is good at finding ways to break ranks apart and defeat foes, so long as he doesn't have to fight.
Track Runner: Ray is a college level sprinter and can run in very quick bursts of speed for short periods of time.

HISTORY: The New York native, Raymond never fit in at home or school, and always felt like he didn't belong. The constant bullying at school and an abusive father quickly taught Ray to learn to hide from any problems in his life. He clung to books and fantasy worlds like Dungeons and Dragons as a means to escape his difficult life. After years of being bullied Raymond stood by while his father struck his mother to the ground and then started to choke her. Raymond picked up a hammer and smashed the back of his fathers knee in causing him to fall. The ten year old fled with his mother and hid in a dark alley.

While hiding Ray began to wonder about how long he could stay hidden from his father and at that moment Ray could see what his father was seeing and knew how close he really was. Luckily for Ray, two X-men, Professor X and Beast were in the area when his powers manifested themselves and his psychic powers alerted the Professor to his location. The two X-men moved in and saved Ray and his mother before his father could cause them any more harm. After realizing her Son was a mutant she allowed them to take Ray to the X-mansion to learn to hone is powers. Now at 18 years of age and ready to start college Ray is serving as a sort of mission control and field commander for smaller teams of X-men.

He has remained very anti-social since coming to the school but has strong opinions on those who live and work around him. He tries to make friends but only a few of his peers really seem to have taken a liking to him, or so he thinks. Ray runs a small group of table top games every Saturday night but always welcomes new players and spectators, if for nothing else than to try and fit in.

RainbowRian

Quote from: Angel Fire on June 07, 2014, 11:16:02 PM
If you are already approved for your first character, than you can definitely create a second one *Smiles*

I may have to just do that

Alias

*sneaks in and sits down at her desk*

*sips coffee*

*starts a new post that may or may not have something to do with my third character*

Astrofig

If somebody ever gets around to making that list of what canons are taken and not, could they let me know?  XD

Angel Fire

There is a list that was created in this same thread about three pages back of which characters are already approved (both canons and OC's).  For the characters that are on hold waiting for approval, it may be best to PM Orange about them.  Hope that helps you out! *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

kingmaster1

I'm so very excited to get into this :-)

I'm hoping my character is well rounded and I haven't made him too OP or anything :P

Alias

Work in Progress - Jenna Cole
http://i57.tinypic.com/wwmfpd.jpg
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Jenna Ellen Cole
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: "Jen" (currently unnamed)
Citizenship and other legal info: US citizen
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Education: high school drop out

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Hair color: Natural-Brunette, Bleached-blonde, Died-Pink
Eye color: BLUE
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Jen stands in a short posture. She likes to lean. Her hair is died carefully, and the feint pink shade almost appears to be her natural hair color. She bleaches it obsessively at the roots, at least, she likes to if she has the time and the means. Otherwise, she has a naturally attractive face, and a well shaped body. Jen appears to be older than she is. Her eyes are too mature to be sixteen, her expressions display some kind of confused wisdom, and her body is... delicious. 32B-26-32. She has put on some weight in the last three months, and she no longer appears to be dying of malnutrition. (see below).

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: bi-sexual. can't decide.
Ons/Offs: Same as player, check my signature
Goals: To stay sober, straight edge. /
Wealth Level: (See spoiler below character sheet for possible values)
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Astrofig on June 10, 2014, 10:46:12 PM
If somebody ever gets around to making that list of what canons are taken and not, could they let me know?  XD

Aside from the list a page or two (or three) back that Angel Fire mentioned, you can view approved characters here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204481.0

Outside of that there isn't much that's currently in the works, if you have any ideas feel free to PM me :)

Astrofig

THANK YOU!!! That was exactly what I was looking for!! Okay, off to build!

TamaRose

I love the thought that Cyclops is a woman and Beast is just yummy. I can't wait to see how everyone interacts with each other. It looks like a fun RP.

Daelen

Came to check and see if I'd been approved yet, doesn't look like Tony's on the list though. I hope I haven't missed something I needed to do!

Angel Fire

You may have to PM Orange to give him a friendly reminder.  He'll let you know what to do from there.

Orange Marmalade

Just sent a PM :) there's bound to be a couple things I missed with all my traveling last week.