[MUL] Seeking roleplayers to sate my cravings! [Plots available]

Started by Covert Revulsion, February 11, 2010, 09:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Covert Revulsion

Hey there. ^^ Obviously I'm looking for someone to roleplay. Something along the lines of containing fantasy. Whether it be medieval or modern. [Prefer medieval more though.]

Here are some things I hope you don't mind following...
    1. If you are no longer interested in the RP. It ticks me off completely when people can't be decent and just send a PM, which could take less then a minute, saying they aren't interested anymore. Sheesh.
    2. Don't make me come up with the idea of the roleplay completely. >.<
    3. I do MxF, sometimes FxF
    4. Keep characters above 17+
    5. No one liners.
    6. No godmoding or powerplaying
    7. PM me if you're interested. <-- reason this is bolded.
    8. Sorry, but as of now, I only play females.
    9. Don't assume what my character does in a RP before I even respond. Another pet peeve of mine is when people write my characters reaction without any of my consent.
    10. Please at least be capable of writing a paragraph response. I tend to mirror my partner, but I prefer writing a paragraph or more. I like getting into detail, please get used to this.

Here are some pairings I'd be interested, but not limited to:

Ancient Greece:
    Demigod x human
    Demigoddess x human
    Warrior x dancer/enchantress
    Warrior x Warrior

Justice League:
    -Wonder Woman x Batman Craving
    -Wonder Woman x Superman Craving

Medieval:
    -no specific pairing
    -GypsyxSoldier Craving, really would love to do this
    -Masquerade Ball
    -Viking x Princess

Medieval Fantasy:

-no specific pairing
    or
    -WerewolfxVampire
    -WerewolfxHuman Craving
    -VampirexHuman Craving
    -DancerxTraveler Craving
    -Princess/person of importancexKnight/Bodyguard
    -AngelxHuman
    -DemonxHuman
    -AssassinxVictim
    -DragonxHuman
    -CentaurxHuman Craving
    -LadyxKnight Craving

Modern:
    -Friend x Best Friend's Sister Craving
    -Exchange Student x Student
    -Jock x Unpopular Girl Craving
    -Popular Girl x Unpopular Boy Craving

Modern Fantasy:
    -no specific pairing  (Needs a plot)
    -WerewolfxVampire Craving
    -HumanxVampire Craving
    -HumanxWerewolf Craving
    -DemonxHuman
    -AngelxHuman
    -DemonxAngel [Needs plot]
    -AssassinxVictim
    -DragonxHuman  [Dragon must have the ability to change into a human.]
    -Person from the past brought to the future [I have a plot.] Craving
    -Person from the present brought to the past Craving

Feudal:
    -BodyguardxPerson of importance heart
    -SamuraixSamurai(Female disguised as male) Craving

Manga/Anime:
    InuYasha:
    -KikyouxSesshoumaru ((Really craving for a good Sesshoumaru that won't desert the roleplay))
    -KikyouxInuYasha
    -KikyouxNaraku
    -OCxOC

Avatar: The Last Airbender [Haven't done one in a while]
    Jun x Zuko [Craving]
    OC x OC

Games:
    Assassin's Creed:
    -Altair x OC [Craving]
    -OC x OC

Assassin's Creed II
    -Ezio x OC [CRAVING]
    -OC x OC
    [/list][/list]

Covert Revulsion

Picture plots:
    Forest Boy x Village Girl

Plot idea: 
    Jon, since he was a little boy, resided within the wilderness of the jungle. He ate, breathed, and lived the jungles of Africa, fighting off any preying animal that intended on killing him. He befriended many, learning to communicate, and find sources of food for him to live off of.
    It happens one day that a young woman, a researcher of wildlife, is shipwrecked, and barely alive. She didn't expect to find herself alive, yet did, thanks to Jon. [Name may be changed.] He's intrigued by her, the fact that she was much like him, yet different at the same time. Together, they learn each others ways, falling into a relationship far deeper then the average and ordinary one. [Just think Tarzan]

He was Lord of Darkness, filled with hate and sought to bring misery to those around him. She was a lover of nature, seeking light and comfort with the forest. He takes such an interest in her, and will do anything to satisfy his little flower, except release her back into the forests she has dwelled in since birth. Forced to live within his castle of darkness, the only sanctuary in a godforsaken place was the garden she grew within the courtyard, which she tends to day by day. Will she ever find happiness?

-----
    Viking x Princess

Escaping the raid of her home, two princesses move through the landscape on horseback alone to the city in where there cousin lives. There hopes at arriving are shattered when a Viking group spots them during the middle of the night, and takes them against their will to their ship, which already has about half a dozen slaves they have captured during raids. They move out to sea, visiting different cities on the command of the captain. The captain noticeably has a fondness for one of the princesses and secretly longs for her affections on the harsh life at sea.

-----

All her life she was lived within the brothel, knowing many men, and savoring nights of passion with them. One night, a young man of seventeen, six years younger then she, visits the brothel one night, obviously quite nervous. She teaches him ways of passion that he was once naive of, and he finds himself craving for her every night. It displeases him to think he will be going away to a university soon, the thought of leaving the charming seductress almost unbearable. Will he be able to cope without the beauty?

maniac

Hi:) I was curiosu if you were still lookign for someone to RP with. I was curious about your Wonderwoman x oc. I had a female vampiress i had been itching to play and heh corrupting wonderwoman might be a blast or something like that.

inxs

Hey covert, i do not know if you have given up on Jungle Love or not.
    Love the pics in your post.
    I was hoping you replied to my thread so i was wandering the site trying to find it.
    I did tell you i was new here so i really do not know if i do not know what i am looking for.
    Let me know if it still interests you, though you seem to have found your own.
    Write back and let me know if you are doing your own thing, alright?
    nite
    inxs
    And every path i take is folly, and on those paths i wander, and through that i live.

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion

Covert Revulsion