If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You could stay right there as long as you wanted. Now I might.. might (this is simply a disclaimer.. just in case).. but I might bite you. But I promise it'll be more like a light nibble.. and won't be unpleasant.

If I (if I? I will, without a doubt) leave many handprints all over you, would you let me wipe your skin clean?
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

As an Artist, I would not. 

If I was on top of you, straddled and dripping long beads of sweat and desire, and had stopped - and was taking a moment just to look at you, would you try to have me continue?
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Belle33

No.  Intermissions are nice, and you get to play who needs it more  >:) 

If I gave in and begged for more, would you gloat about your win over me later?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Cayenne

That moment, that surrender, would only fill me with the desire to give what it is you so much desire as to relinquish a moment of power - to push you over that edge, to strive, to try to give you more then you asked for, till you beg for the opposite.

If I wanted to pretend, would you play along?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

PlayfulPamela

of course that's why I am here

If I painted a really bad picture, would you compliment it?
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Belle33

I'm sure there would be something wonderful about the painting; perhaps your use of space, the engaging texture, whimsical subject matter... I'd definitely compliment you if I could do so sincerely.

If I cooked for you and it didn't taste good would you eat it anyway?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SpiralSpider

As long as it wasn't utterly vomit-inducing disgusting I would at least eat some of it. ^.^;'

If I cooked for you would you eat it - considering that I'm a vegetarian?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cayenne

Of course, I am not a picky eater, aside from things I'm allergic to~

If I wasn't sure what to say, would you give me time?~

ONs & OFF

SpiralSpider

All the time you needed.

If I was being lazy would you motivate me?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Phoenixrisen

Honestly, I'd probably be more likely to be lazy with you.

If  I was being lazy with you, would you be upset with me about it?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Naw, I'd cut you some slack. But I would tease! That, I can't help.

If we played a board game and you won, would you rub it in?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Absofrigginlutely!  I'd taunt you mercilessly and do a happy dance while I'm at it!

If I fell down a well, would you save me?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Yes.. I'd throw my game piece down.. :P
Ohhh yes I'd help. I'd throw down a rope and pull you up.. BUT.. when I got you near the top I'd tease you to admit I'm the super-coolest-dude.. and get you to admit you cheated. :)

If I beat you in that boardgame.. would you be a good loser?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

IF you beat me, then yes I would lose most graciously.  Of course, I would have to challenge you to a duel to preserve my honour, weapon of your choice of course...just to be fair. ;)

hahaha...get me to admit I cheated eh?  Hmmm...that would take quite a bit of teasing indeed! :p

Ok...If I admitted I cheated, would you hold it against me?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Hmm, does that include later bringing it up when I suspect foul play once again? I don't think I would.. but I would be watching those sly hands for quite a while. :)

Do you count 'crossed fingers' as a legitimate way of meaning the opposite?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Aye, 'tis a well known fact the crossing of fingers means a lie. 

If I make a bad rhyme, would you find it amusing? :)

Mordred

I would but I'd not rub it in too much.. for I need that good credit for the future. :) Typing/spelling/wording karma.. I need it in my favor. But yeah.. I'd grin.

If I made a blatant error, would you point out my error?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Never, it is not the structure but the style and creativity that matters. :)

If I offered you purple paint, would you make an exception?

Mordred

If that came with a hands on demonstration...
Quote from: Xandria on April 30, 2011, 01:41:35 AM
Absofrigginlutely!

If I got blue.. or puple purple stains on those very nicely fitting jeans, would you be mad?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Depends on where those stains end up...or don't. ;)

If I asked to paint you, would you give me free reign?

Mordred

I was about to say, 'if'.. but free reign is free reign and well, I know it'd be good.

I can't help but ask the same (jeez I'm starting to think in rhyming waves..)...
If I asked to paint you, could I just go wild?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hell ya!  As wild as you want to, I'm an adventurous spirit. :)

hahahaha!  Yes I'm finding it impossible not to think in rhymes! :P

If I asked you to paint slowly, would you linger awhile?

Mordred

Oh I would linger.. in fact even if I wasn't asked I'd find excuses to go slow.

If I ran out of paint would you remain right there.. don't move.. while I hurried to purchase another can?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh yes, I would wait with bated breath, shivering with anticipation!

If I asked you to stroke softly with one finger the paint, would you grant my desire?

Mordred

I absolutely would grant that.

If you had to stay awake for three days to get three wishes, would you?
*See Pillory*