NaughtyKittyCat's request thread. (F looking for M)

Started by NaughtyKittyCat, May 15, 2011, 06:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaughtyKittyCat

Well, I should have done this a while ago, but I wanted to get my feet wet here so to speak first.   I'll add new ideas as I have them.

I'll start with my offs as these are easier.

No scat/watersports. 
No vore, gore or anything along those lines.
Extreme bondage or non con

I prefer RP's that are either Light a in nature or with some Bondage.   

Here are my  o/o's    https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=18175

If you have something you think I may be interested in, send me a PM.  Otherwise, I will add other prompts when I get them. 

All I ask is my RP partner be literate and post a response of at least one sentence, after the initial posts which establish the characters and the setting.

Also if you chose not to continue with the RP please let me know and not just let it die.

I will let you know if I'm going to be away for a few days in a PM.  This would be either because of something planned or from something unforeseen  and would like the same courtesy, unless you have no way to respond.

Idea for story:

Sci-fi:

My character can be human, or we can put it into an original Star Trek setting (either an Orion ship, or human boomers, but my character is not Orion.  In this case she is humanoid but not human)

Katrina is a female doctor who works on a ship for a private shipping company who makes deliveries to other ships and planets in space.   She is not looking for "Mr. Forever" but likes to have sex now and again, especially when she meets a man she finds interesting. 

The male character could be someone she sees from time to time as their ships meet up; or he's living at a starbase or planet they regularly visit; or he's also a member of the crew.  This could be just some hot and steamy sex, or there could be some bondage elements to it; your choice.

Idea two (definately bondage):

A married couple who have, up to now enjoyed a 'vanilla' sex life.   Husband, wanting to spice things up decides to do so, and he wants to train his wife, who has shown submissive tendencies to be his pet/slave.   We can work out the details together.

PM me with interest.
I'm not taking on RP's at this time. Apparently my muse went on vacation without me, and I'm not sure when it is going to return.

NaughtyKittyCat

putting these back out there because the interest garnered suddenly vanished.
I'm not taking on RP's at this time. Apparently my muse went on vacation without me, and I'm not sure when it is going to return.