Started by Callie Del Noire, May 06, 2012, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Starlequin on May 20, 2012, 09:38:47 PM
Heh, don't worry, Callie. The twinging pains should fade by August or so.  :-\

Shhhh.. still screaming...

MonkeyBee

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 20, 2012, 09:31:28 PM
Would say something.. but still screaming at the tV.. might finish in the next hour or so...

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh.... now a year to wait!

You see - you see! Wonderful, but at the same time very much "Dear God, why would you do that to us?" And Watson. Poor John. Poor poor John who will have to wait for such a horribly long time to be put out of his misery.  That's just cruel.

For anyone who enjoys a bit of slash fic (or just good writing) and feels up to bawling their eyes out all over again: 

http://madlorific.livejournal.com/22790.html

Beware, it's a bit of an emotionally powerful read

Quote from: AndyZ on May 19, 2012, 09:14:39 AM
Definitely love the series, but I've got a very strong feeling that the actor playing Sherlock really, really wants to play the Doctor.  May just be me, though.

Cumberbatch would be a totally kickass Doctor! So much better than the current one. I think he thinks he is him. And it would obviously make total sense for Sherlock to = the Doctor. It's the coat, lets be honest - you don't get a coat that cool without being a) in the Matrix, or b) some kind of intergalactic/transdimensional being. Harkness is another prime example, but Sherlock trumps him with hair points. It's the only logical conclusion. *nod nod*

Nico

Oh dear god. There is actually a Sherlock thread.

~dances around~

Sherlock BBC - Get Off My Sheet!

~snickers~ I couldn't resist.

I am so glad I found this thread. Mwah!

Callie Del Noire

Unfortunately. The PBS run finished this week. Now I have to wait for MONTHS for more.  Trying hard to not buy the hype over Elementary.

Nico

I can't wait to see Season 3. It's going to be so epic, I'm sure.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Nicholas on May 24, 2012, 01:03:30 PM
I can't wait to see Season 3. It's going to be so epic, I'm sure.

I wish they had updated the websites. Can't view the videos on Johns blog. 

Jag

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 24, 2012, 01:40:03 PM
I wish they had updated the websites. Can't view the videos on Johns blog.

I'll have to find them on youtube again, but there is a youtube user that has downloaded and uploaded them to youtube for viewing everywhere.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment