Lord of the Flies/Swiss Family Robinson

Started by Jester, April 26, 2007, 02:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Excellent, now I just need to get my brain into gear to think up something.

Oh I know this might be good

Name: Monique De`Liones
Profession: Nun

History: Monique has bin raised in the French countryside as the third daughter of a poor peasant she did not have many options, she finally decided and took the one that most called out to her.

She took to the order of the close by monastery and had lived their ever since her 15th birthday. She would have bin happy to live all her life their but the adventure of traveling called out to her sometimes, and when the chance came up to get sent off to far away lands she asked for the position.

It would be only a small adventure and she told her self that it would probably be the only chance she will have for one in a long time

Looks: Monique is some 186Cm tall and relatively slim with a muscular and athletic body although it would be hard to tell precisely as her black and white nuns uniform covers most of her body except for her hands that look like they have seen their share of work and her face, beautiful large eyes of deep azure blue and full lips that look vibrant red even though she wares no make up. Her hair is mostly hidden but you did notice that it was jet black and straight of about shoulder length 

Personality: Monique De`Liones is a strong willed and surprisingly opinionated woman; apparently she had time to learn to read and write in the monetary. She will stand up to anybody and dos not stand down from an argument just because somebody opposes her

She caries her self with a deep confidence that you can only guess comes from her religion.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Jester

we now have one male character and three female characters.

i will npc a male if needed. we shall see.

Celestial Goblin

Why, there's no need for that at all! ;)

Jester

All setup and ready to play.

Choose a font colour and start posting!

Far eyes

Could somebody give me a link to the game or a description it appears I still suck at searching *Turns slightly red in the face*

Edit: Ok I don’t suck as much as I taught I do, I found it
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Jester

The game has now started but we are lacking in male characters.

Looking for one more guy?

Celestial Goblin

brittney

am i supposed to be pairing up with mark? not quite sure, since our text colors don't exactly match. i will post a generic reply until i have an anwer gm-wise. thanks! <3 britt

Jester

Nope not yet. I will do some more posts now.