Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

My Lucas needs a daughter, Ambie and RedEve, and with CaptainErotica making a character, that will pair us all off.  So who wants to match up with who?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Doomglazer

Same here for another daugher Amber does get my preference

HannibalBarca

Let's get Lucas and Lizzie paired up then RedEve...we can hash out details in a PM :)
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

RedEve

Eliza

Are y'all still looking. Interested in a daughter role, possible interracial offspring. Hapa anyone?

Doomglazer

Quote from: Eliza on December 17, 2017, 04:32:25 AM
Are y'all still looking. Interested in a daughter role, possible interracial offspring. Hapa anyone?

I could manage 2 daughters if your still looking for a daddy

Eliza

@Doomglazer I sent you a PM for clarification.

Otherwise, I'll post this Character Sheet and put pending on items that need to be approved or ironed out.

Marianne Mach

M/F: F

Adoptive Daughter Of: Aaron Mach

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Although Marianne was never popular in school, she was never a social outcast. She had friends, but most would be kept at arms length. As her progress in Kung Fu, specifically Wushu, became known to her classmates, most would be too intimidated to approach her. Most guys her age didn't even attempt to ask her out, for fear of Marianne kicking their asses. It would probably explain why she admired her instructors and those more skilled than her, themselves often being a lot older than her. At first, she is shy, but not out of disrespect. She tries to uphold a discipline of respecting others, especially those older than her.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long: First Time

Character's O/O's:

• Ons: Vaginal, Anal, Rough Sex, Spanking, Caning, Deep-tissue massage
  • Offs: Face slapping, punching, gentle men, bruising
Characters Limits: Extreme pain, bloodletting, scat, bodily fluids

Connections to other characters: Adoptive daughter of Aaron Mach | Half-sister to Abigail Williams

Backstory: Marianne was adopted by Aaron around the age of 11. Not only did she gain a father, but Aaron had a step-daughter who was the same age. She had been bullied in her younger years. She had gained inspiration from Martial Art films and getting the okay from Aaron, she enrolled in a Kung Fu program that specialized in Wushu, in an effort to gain self-confidence and self-defense skills. By the time she was 16, she was already a brown belt. But an accident that injured her leg had discouraged her from continuing on to a red belt. She still practices her martial art, along with Tai Chi, to help calm down her stresses.

Additional Pictures

Modify message

Ambie

We've got a few father with a few daughters...i'll evidently be the third daughter to doom? Just making sure this ok and that there aren't any dad's looking for daughters that don't already have one.

AribethAmkiir

Chelsea (last name yet to be determined)

M/F: F

Father/Daughter Of:  TBD

Incest y/n:  maybe

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight, but curious

Personality: Playful and adventurous.  Chelsea is a fun-loving and carefree soul.  She's the type of girl who has always been able to get what she wanted with a smile; especially from her dad.  Extremely talented, she doesn't apply herself to much, other than having fun.  The one school activity which has always held her interest is theater where she can act, sing, and just generally fill the spotlight.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior

Group Member How Long: a couple months

Character's O/O's: Ons: Older men, passion, costumes, light bondage, roleplay, gentle and rough sex, oral, has a fantasy of being shared by two dads.  Is still learning what she likes and doesn't like.  Offs: she hasn't discovered them, yet.

Characters Limits: Gore, vore, toilet stuff, extreme pain.

Connections to other characters: Looking for a father character.  open to other connections.

Backstory: (can be altered when paired with father character)  Chelsea had a pretty normal childhood.  Like some girls, she got along with her father better than her mother, who she butted heads with ever since she was four.  When her parents split, it was an easy decision to live with her dad, and things were good... at least until she entered her teens.  As puberty hit, things became awkward and strained between her father and herself.  She felt like he couldn't relate, and his protective tendencies grated against her carefree personality.  After some long talks, they decided that it was time for her to live with her mom for a little while.

A little while turned into two and a half years.  Things were "okay" at first.  Her mother was able to teach her the "finer points" of being a lady.  While Chelsea enjoyed clothes shopping, girl talk, and having conversations that didn't solely revolve around sports, the outdoors, or cars; she missed her dad and friends.  She moved back with her dad at the beginning of high school, for better or for worse.  Thankfully, she had some good friends and she picked back up with them as if she'd never been gone.

Chelsea has dated a few guys her age, but they don't hold her attention.  They're boring, lousy lays, and are just simply lacking.  It seems like she's always had a thing for someone older, and has often caught herself scoping out her friends' fathers.  When she learned that there were a bunch of girls having sex with each other's fathers, it intrigued her to the point where she obsessed upon it.  She eventually earned herself an invite, and was blown away by how good the sex was.  She's been a regular attendee ever since that first invite.

Additional Pictures

Modify message

Eliza

Can we get an update on who we have in terms of characters? I've noticed some players are withdrawing.

AribethAmkiir

RedEve

Quote from: HannibalBarca on December 15, 2017, 06:01:56 PM
Let's get Lucas and Lizzie paired up then RedEve...we can hash out details in a PM :)

Is there anything else we need to discuss?

Caela

Quote from: Eliza on December 20, 2017, 01:37:31 AM
Can we get an update on who we have in terms of characters? I've noticed some players are withdrawing.

Some of us withdrew because we simply lost our patience. The OOC has been open for almost a month and a half at this point and the last time we heard anything from the GM was nearly two weeks ago without him actually getting the game started. We got bored waiting.

If anyone starts something similar and actually gets it up and running, I'd love a pm to let me know. I really like the concept.

Kaia

Quote from: Caela on December 21, 2017, 07:44:20 AM
Some of us withdrew because we simply lost our patience. The OOC has been open for almost a month and a half at this point and the last time we heard anything from the GM was nearly two weeks ago without him actually getting the game started. We got bored waiting.

If anyone starts something similar and actually gets it up and running, I'd love a pm to let me know. I really like the concept.

Same.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Eliza

Quote from: Caela on December 21, 2017, 07:44:20 AM

Wow. When you say it like that, it makes me want to take the reins.

Kaia

I may have thought about it, but wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

MasterEric6

Sorry everyone. It's been a rough couple of weeks for me IRL and I haven't had time for anything really. Unfortunately I am still crazy busy and will have to drop this group game.