Tokken Prodigy Academy REBOOT (Anime/hentai game)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 11, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 03:35:02 AM
*Throws in interest then~* I hope there's still room for a musician? She'll be mostly a singer / composer / piano player with an idol as side job?

Hey Melisa, It is good to see you again!

MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

Name: Izumi Mizuki (Japanese style: Last name, First Name)

Age: 16 years and 4 months (Since school entry is in early Spring)

Prodigy Type: Music. Specifically singing and piano though she is also a great violin player. Currently, she was doing part time job as a rising idol / musician.

Personality: Gentle and kind if rather timid and shy, almost introvert in fact. Quite flighty too, prone to bouts of daydreaming and carelessness... like tripping over flat surface.

Country of Origin: Japan

Background:

Mizuki was born of a British father and Japanese mother hence her not quite Japanese look but she is legally born and raised in Japan. Her father was a CEO of a conglomerate while her mother side of the family was descendant of a high ranking Japanese aristocrat means that her family was much more than simply "well off". The financial power of her family meant that Mizuki had always been afforded the best education money can buy.

Even since her early age, Mizuki had shown promise in the world of music. In fact, she was so brilliant that there was a room exclusively to store her trophies from various music competitions. The earliest of which was a gold trophy of a prestigious piano competition which she won at the tender age of 7 years old. Since then, her talent has only ever flourish beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Recently, barely a few months before her high school entry in fact, she had won an international piano competition for under-18 with a landslide victory even compared to the second place.

Despite her family background however, Mizuki prove to be a shy individual who was rather not be in the spotlight at all if possible. As far as the girl was concerned, she simply loved music and performing them. She never asked or even wanted to be acclaimed, it simply was a side effect of her passion. To help improve her confidence, her parents introduced her to a relative, her aunt, who was a manager for a talent agency. Since her debut as an idol less than one year ago, Mizuki has made a name for herself as a rising star in the idol industry under the pseudo name of "Moondrop".

Sexual Orientation: Bi... but leaning more toward lesbian

Sexual Preferences:

Ons: Nudity (Public or private? both), Public, Pet play, Humiliation (Related to the first 3), Light bondage (Collar and cuffs, that's about it. Also related to the first 3), Cuddling, Foreplay, Cosplay, Role play, Petting, Consensual relationship.
Offs: Torture, Rape, Blackmail (basically, non-cons are absolute off, non-negotiable). Scat (Also absolute off, non-negotiable). Watersport (Light off. Pissing in public? Yes, related to Ons. Pissed on? No). Anal (Very light off. She most likely won't enjoy it but wouldn't be all that much against it.)

Anything else, consult to my O/O matrix or just ask.

Extra:
- Despite her look, Mizuki actually has a massive appetite... yet never gain any weight. Many has wondered where the girl put all those food in but no one has ever been able to solve it. Even her parents couldn't figure it out.

- She loves cats... that's normal. One the other hand, She's LOVED by cat, abnormally so. For some unknown reason, cats literally instantly attached to her no matter their breed, gender, even size (Yes, even those... "big cats"). For some reason, she also seem to be able to "communicate" with them....

- Dog hates her with passion. Even puppies would growl and bark at her....

- Her family practiced certain... quirky, and somewhat considered controversial behavior by the public, in private. Due to being raised with that quirk practically since she was born, Mizuki also has certain habit that would be... problematic if it was exposed.

Potential plots involving your character?: ... no idea yet? Rather not be involved in non-con though....

Likes: Sweets, food, good friends, music, sleep (lots and lots of sleeps....), Cats (no boundary of type, gender or size ;) )

Dislikes: Sour / bitter things, bullies, Dogs (more that they don't like her than the other way around, really....)

Appearance: Standing at just under 149 cm, Mizuki is rather petite for her age. Slim with white skin, knee-length blonde hair and big and innocent looking crystal blue eyes.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?:
Well... to put it simply, Mizuki is rather lazy. While she is passionate about things that interest her, most of the time, sleep is her priority of choice... hence why her grades remains smack dab on "somewhat above average" except for a few subjects although she is actually quite bright minded. She is also physically rather weak, even a run around the field would be considered demanding to her standard. Finally, she is prone to bouts of clumsiness... tripping over practically nothing is pretty much a daily occurrence... as well as forgetting things at home, dropping things and accidentally breaking them....

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 03:35:02 AM
*Throws in interest then~* I hope there's still room for a musician? She'll be mostly a singer / composer / piano player with an idol as side job?

I haven’t had people put up the type of character they will be making yet, but I was actually about to post that now! lol

For people who are interested, please put down on here what type of prodigy you would like! Music, Sports, math, science, robotics, anything! As long as it isn’t too out there and let me know if you have a certain idea, please fill me in with a PM!

At the moment, I currently have two Characters in the “Music” category; one being my own character who is a singer and apart of a Rock Band, and MelisaArtemis’s character.

Moon Hound Hati

Throwing my interest in here. Haven't decided yet what kind of character I'd like to make, but all in due time. ^^
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 19, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
Throwing my interest in here. Haven't decided yet what kind of character I'd like to make, but all in due time. ^^

No problem Moon! Thanks for the interest! :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Name: Izumi Mizuki (Japanese style: Last name, First Name)

Age: 16 years and 4 months (Since school entry is in early Spring)

Prodigy Type: Music. Specifically singing and piano though she is also a great violin player. Currently, she was doing part time job as a rising idol / musician.

Personality: Gentle and kind if rather timid and shy, almost introvert in fact. Quite flighty too, prone to bouts of daydreaming and carelessness... like tripping over flat surface.

Background:

Mizuki was born of a British father and Japanese mother hence her not quite Japanese look but she is legally born and raised in Japan. Her father was a CEO of a conglomerate while her mother side of the family was descendant of a high ranking Japanese aristocrat means that her family was much more than simply "well off". The financial power of her family meant that Mizuki had always been afforded the best education money can buy.

Even since her early age, Mizuki had shown promise in the world of music. In fact, she was so brilliant that there was a room exclusively to store her trophies from various music competitions. The earliest of which was a gold trophy of a prestigious piano competition which she won at the tender age of 7 years old. Since then, her talent has only ever flourish beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Recently, barely a few months before her high school entry in fact, she had won an international piano competition for under-18 with a landslide victory even compared to the second place.

Despite her family background however, Mizuki prove to be a shy individual who was rather not be in the spotlight at all if possible. As far as the girl was concerned, she simply loved music and performing them. She never asked or even wanted to be acclaimed, it simply was a side effect of her passion. To help improve her confidence, her parents introduced her to a relative, her aunt, who was a manager for a talent agency. Since her debut as an idol less than one year ago, Mizuki has made a name for herself as a rising star in the idol industry under the pseudo name of "Moondrop".

Sexual Preferences: Bi... but leaning more toward lesbian

Extra: Despite her look, Mizuki actually has a massive appetite... yet never gain any weight. Many has wondered where the girl put all those food in but no one has ever been able to solve it. Even her parents couldn't figure it out.

Potential plots involving your character?: ... no idea yet? Rather not be involved in non-con though....

Appearance: Standing at just under 149 cm, Mizuki is rather petite for her age. Slim with white skin, knee-length blonde hair and big and innocent looking crystal blue eyes.

As for your character, as per rules on E, all characters must be 18 years or older.

pdragon

I'm gonna go with a fashion designer for my prodigy this time.

also the age limit is actually 16, it's images that must be 18 and older.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on July 19, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
I'm gonna go with a fashion designer for my prodigy this time.

also the age limit is actually 16, it's images that must be 18 and older.

Thanks for the clarification Pdragon! :3

As for all aspiring members of this forum that have shown interest, please feel free to begin making your character sheets and sending them in! The faster I get a head count of characters, and prodigy types, the better I can help others that would like to join along the way!

I’ll also be making my own, so feel free to get a move on! :D

Annie

Hey, Tokyorose, are you aiming for a certain number of characters or something to get it started? Just curious! XD

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 19, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
Hey, Tokyorose, are you aiming for a certain number of characters or something to get it started? Just curious! XD

Hmm, good question. I would say at the moment I’m hoping to have at least 5 to start off. Just so people are able to converse and have scenes with others. I’m not sure how interest is going to go because I just rebooted this a day or two ago, but hopefully we’ll see some more interest coming our way soon! :D

EDIT: I have modified the profile sheet for everyone with some added things! Please make sure to look it over to add what I have! Thank you. :)

Tokyorose627

Name: Kanna Kotomine

Appearance: Kanna is an youthful young woman, with long brown hair, and matching brown eyes. Standing at around 5’5, she holds a cream colored complexion, with simple curves and long, slender legs. During her stage performances, she likes to complete her gothic look by wearing crimson colored contacts, and wear more dark, Lolita type styles. However, in her regular time, she’s used to wearing blouses and skirts in her time, some light colors with mixes of black. As well, she wears a pair of glasses for reading, despite not liking to wear them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Prodigy Type: Music, Singer Concentration

Personality: Dedicated with her music, all from the inspiration from her brother’s example of wanting to be free. His actions had struck a chord with her, and as a result, Kanna is someone that takes her work, and school work, seriously. She’s someone that doesn’t like to slack off whenever she has something to do, but can find the time to do it when the time arises. To some she may seem like a wet blanket when it comes to getting things done, but it doesn’t mean she can’t have fun. Joking with others when she chimes in, she’s friendly and chatty with ones that she can connect with, but can be easily read when there’s someone that she doesn’t approve of. Kanna does have a bit of a temper as well, usually muttering to herself hottily if something gets to her, tending to forget that others are around her. Despite this, she keeps her emotions in check and makes sure to not show her more passionate side when it comes to music, tending to go over the top and getting too excited when the conversations gears towards music or her band.

Background: Kanna was the second born of her family, a lyricist to a local music company for a Mother, an office worker for her father, and an older brother, Kyo. Living in the heart of Tokyo, life was simple due to the many outlets and means of transportation that their family could take, making things simplistic when it came to going to school and earning her own education. At the age of 4, her mother became ill from a tumor within her brain, and a month later, she passed away. With just her brother and her father, tensions began to run high between the two males as they grew, due to the stress of work, school, and the grief that came from their mothers passing. Kanna became somewhat of a reclusive girl, as her father started to become more overbearing of her disposition, telling her when to come home, and having a curfew for when she could come and go from the house.

Despite the rules, her older brother Kyo had been there for her, and would often take her to his band practices at his college dorm, giving her a place where she could be away from rules, and be with her brother. Despite their father disapproving of the music and the band her brother was in, Kanna believed it was something special and only for Kyo. It gave him a purpose, and made her want to shine just like he did. A year later, at the age of 14, she found out that her father cut her brother off from their family inheritance from their mother, and after a long fight, her brother left the country to follow his own dreams, rather then be tied down by their father. Kanna, respecting her bothers wishes, and seeing the power that he could have to control his own life, soon found herself moving out her fathers house soon after two years later.

Loving the music that her brother played, and finding the prospect of singing and performing for others a rush that she couldn’t ignore, she began to practice singing at multiple classes that she could find. With Rock being a genre that she excelled at, she auditioned a million times over, finally landing a gig with a small agency, and after recruiting some others, they soon created a rock group called “Roselia”, an all female gothic rock genre group. Starting off small, they worked their way up, playing whatever they could find, until they landed their big break at a pretty good venue that held about 1,000 people. Their music had begun to make their way around the country, with live concerts being held whever they can, but at the moment, Kanna has taken some time to finish school, and after the suggestion, her manager enrolled her at Tokken, a school for multiple prodigies in multiple subjects. With a curriculum for all to hone and succeed in, and a schedule that could match with her work, Kanna accepted.p, along with her other band mates.

ONs and OFFs:

ONs: Foreplay, Oral, Anal, Love-making, Dirty Talking, Toys, Ass and Body Worship, S&M

OFFs: Scat, Blood Play, Anything Bad. Please refer to OFFs for further clarification.

Extra:

-She can be a little bias towards her band, considering she’s very passionate about their progress. She shows others their songs whenever she gets the chance.

-Kanna can be easily embarrassed and charmed by boys that interest her. Despite trying to show a cool and calm demeanor to keep appearances, she’s surprisingly susceptible to flirting.

-She hates scary rides, such as Haunted Houses. Despite their band image, some scary things like zombies and ghosts honestly terrify her.

-She loves sweets, especially chiffon cake.

-Her brother has his own gothic rock band called “Osiris”, which has become incredibly popular in the U.S., and is slowly making its way to Japan.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: I’d like something involved with her band. If they got to play at a venue or at the school would be fun. Also maybe having a school festival would be cool, maybe getting a chance to scare her would be fun as well!

Likes: Sweet, reading a good book, her band Roselia, dancing at the most exciting clubs.

Dislikes:

-Overuse of her voice for practicing (she got sick once and couldn’t speak for a week)

-writers block when she’s writing songs

-sour candy

-people ordering her to change her type of music

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Kanna has a tendency to come off as somewhat cold to others. For fans of their band, it has become a image of a cool demeanor for her that has helped boost her popularity, but in honesty, she becomes with way when she gets nervous, causing her to become standoffish. It has caused her to be chastised by her manager a few times, despite not intentionally doing it.

Roselia’s 1st Single, Determination Symphony

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 19, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification Pdragon! :3

As for all aspiring members of this forum that have shown interest, please feel free to begin making your character sheets and sending them in! The faster I get a head count of characters, and prodigy types, the better I can help others that would like to join along the way!

I’ll also be making my own, so feel free to get a move on! :D

Soo... do I need to change Mizuki's age? I don't mind if you want me to. It's just that I think 18 years old is quite too old for a first year high school entry.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
Soo... do I need to change Mizuki's age? I don't mind if you want me to. It's just that I think 18 years old is quite too old for a first year high school entry.

It should be fine for now, no worried. :D

MelisaArtemis

made a bit of change to the profile. added some "extra" informations ;)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 19, 2018, 09:20:18 PM
made a bit of change to the profile. added some "extra" informations ;)

Thank you! I’ll take a look!

pdragon

Name: Olivie De La Fontaine

Appearance: Standing at 5'3 she is petite of stature, but boasts a fairly curvaceous figure, though how much this is shown off depends on the outfit she's wearing, with a lot of her more layered outfits hiding her large breasts and supple thighs. She is also in better shape than one would expect, sporting trimmed abs and well toned arms that she usually keeps hidden. Her long hair is naturally brunette, dying half of it pink to give it an asymmetrical look. The same goes for her eyes, which are a deep, chocolaty brown, Olivie wearing a pink tinted contact in her left eye to make it look like she has heterochromia.

Sexual Orientation: French

Prodigy Type: Art- Fashion Design

Personality: If asked Olivie would, pretentiously, label herself as a "wholesome hedonist". Someone who enjoys the various pleasures of the world and is unapologetic in her pursuit of them, while also maintaining the upmost ethical standards and amicability. Essentially a "classy" degenerate, two things that in her mind have no problem coexisting together. She shows all the common signs that most "artsy" people do: intelligent, poised, eccentric in a "sophisticated" way, and confident in herself to a fault. Though while she enjoys showing off her work, and herself along with it, there is rarely if ever any kind of malice behind it. While she can be self centered at times (a lot of times in fact), she rarely intends to do so at another's expense, and is generally quite kind and outgoing. Part of this ties into her more perverse nature, as she has a submissive streak to the point that it leans on masochism. As such she's a natural people pleaser, and lacks the kind of dominant mindset to really impose herself on others, unless intentionally trying to rile them up to coax out their own aggressiveness. She also sees herself as a philosopher of sorts, and enjoys going back and forth with others about pretty much any random thought that crosses her head, ranging from surprisingly deep to the kind of stuff most people only think about when they're high.

Country of Origin: France

Background: Despite the aristocratic surname, Olivie's family only came into money relatively recently, her grandfather pumping every spare coin from his factory job into the stock market until a sudden huge return allowed him and his son (Olivie's father) to open up their own shipping company. The business expanded rather quickly, and by the time Olivie was born their family was rich enough that she would never want for anything. And as most wealthy parents who came up from relatively little did, they made sure to spoil the ever living hell out of their daughter, giving her basically everything she ever wanted as a child. It was only her grandfather's insistence on strict manners that kept her from devolving into a completely spoiled brat, and even then the idea was ingrained in Olivie that she would be allowed to have whatever she wanted as long as she presented herself nicely, which wasn't exactly what he had intended to teach her, but it seemed to keep her at least somewhat grounded. 

Her grandfather had also encouraged her from a young age to find something that she enjoyed that she could make a career out of, not wanting her to just rest on her parent's accomplishments. In fact when she showed a love for drawing and dressing up early on, he was the one who suggested she combine the two and start drawing out her own dresses, even hiring tailors to recreate them in real life to show how she could actually make a living off of it. With his coaxing Olivie turned that childhood hobby into a proper career, breaking into the fashion scene when she was only 15, her work getting it's first proper showcase at a Paris show less than a year later. Her work is known for it's almost eclectic mix of styles, and one of her big reasons for agreeing to attend Tokken was the clash of different cultures and nationalities that she could draw upon for inspiration.

Sexual Preferences:
on- Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, public, light bondage, pet-play, food play, cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex, corruption/degradation, body writing, romance.

off- orgasm denial, blood, guro, scat

Extra: Despite her ritzy, artsy personality she actually puts in quite a bit of effort to keep herself active, and even more surprisingly trains in boxing as her main form of working out. She believes that combat sports offer their own unique beauty: blending power, passion, and meticulous sculpting of the human body. It also doesn't hurt that it's an activity where she can get punched in the face and nobody thinks she's weird.

In addition to her main line work in the fashion industry, Olivie has a side job designing costumes and gear for a professional wrestling company, finding it a unique and refreshing challenge to have to play to a completely different kind of audience with her designs.

Keeps a little notebook on her at all times so she can quickly jot down whatever philosophical/pseudo-intellectual musings happen to hit her at the time, with the plan of gathering them into some kind of book in the future (currently just a jumbled mess of ramblings).

Potential plots?: -designing outfits for other students/events
-holding fashion shows and roping other students into being models
-starting a relationship with someone innocent/unaware of her kinks, with misunderstandings and hi-jinks ensuing.

Likes: pastries, hot chocolate, spring weather, drawing, pet names, dressing up, boxing and other high impact sports, philosophy.

Dislikes: coffee, tea, snow, winter in general, cooking, prudes, the color yellow.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Olivie is an incredibly open person, though this is just as often to her determent as it is her advantage. She has a bad habit of casually sharing very personal information about herself, sometimes completely unsolicited, and will speak her mind about any topic, regardless of how ignorant and/or insensitive it may come off as. Her flamboyant behavior and readiness to show off also makes her come off as incredibly arrogant, even worse when she starts waxing poetic and trying to engage in "intellectual discussion". Her unapologetic attitude towards her sometimes obnoxious behavior only makes her more unlikable for those with little patience.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 19, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
EDIT: I have modified the profile sheet for everyone with some added things! Please make sure to look it over to add what I have! Thank you. :)

Done it!

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Mac84

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart (AKA: Biscuit)

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old blue jeans and pull on steel toed leather boots. A pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers is what is normally worn up top. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required, He'll be wearing that too. If the right person were to come along and catch his fancy, he may spring for something nicer to wear around her, (or him in the case of a Trap/TG/Femboy)

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

Prodigy Type: Mechanical  Prodigy. Machines of any type simply click with him. Rod "A", turns Cog "B"

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Country of Origin: United States of America.

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light.  Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get noticed for all the work he does around town at the various Automotive, and Mechanical shops that work on Tractors, Diesel engines, Aircraft, etc. More, and more people coming to him to fix their mechanical issues. To Ben, mechanics just made sense. Gear A turns Rod B.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best, though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. To be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any personal interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to  the Academy as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag.

Sexual Preferences:

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Gentle Fem-Dom, Face Sitting, Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps/transgenders (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Offs: Bathroom Play, Humiliation, Bestiality, Pain

Extras: As a large individual all his life, Biscuit has also been the subject of intense bullying from his peers on matters of his Weight. Leading him to seclude himself from others in his parents garage where he first began to tinker with machines like his father's lawn mower, and other garden equipment. This led him to being a bit eager to make friends and stand up to those that are trying to bully others. This of course led to some fights, and biscuit is no slouch. Having done some wrestling to try and curb his weight, and inspire self confidence.

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?: Biscuit is always up for making friends, and helping people fix stuff. Though he can be painfully shy around those he is attracted to (T/G, or Women). Thus making him a virgin in regards to things of a sexual nature. Possibly Someone taking an interest in him to help him explore his sexual side. Teacher, or fellow Classmate.

Like: Good Food, Long rides on his motorcycle. Hanging out with friends. Relaxing on the beach with a cold drink. Naps in the shade, particularly on a "Lovely person's" lap.

Dislikes: Bullies, excessive exercise, having to keep still.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Aside from being very shy around people he is very attracted too. Biscuit can get distracted when working on a task that bores him. and easily frustrated when he comes across something he doesn't understand.

MelisaArtemis

Updated Mizuki's profile... somehow I think I really set her up to be a comedic relief... Do this game even need one though? ;)

Snake

Does a physical prodigy count?  I'm interested but I can't pin down the prodigal type to play since mysticism isn't a thing it seems

Moon Hound Hati

I like my sheets a bit on the shorter side as I find characterization comes best to life IC. That... and I think things tend to get a bit convoluted if I try to make a sheet longer than it needs to be (for me). ^^;

Name: Takahiro Yato

Appearance: Takahiro has an average, slender build and is about six feet tall. He has striking bright eyes that often hold a distant look as if he's thinking or dreaming about something, and golden blond hair that is quite unruly and takes quite some effort to tame     though it's never tamed for long, even then. Also has picked up some tattoos over the last two years, as a form of artistic self-expression, though some wonder how he ever got consent from his parents for them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Prodigy Type: Author

Personality: In many ways Takahiro is just an average high schooler... and in many ways, he is not. Though generally quite laid-back and easy-going, he is serious and driven when he needs to be. Keeping an open mind to most things, he likes to think he observes the world through child-like eyes, filled with wonder and fascination. He stares off into the distance quite regularly, thinking and dreaming of new ideas and possibilities. Anything and anyone can give him a sudden burst of inspiration, making him whip out his pocketbook to jot down ideas for his literary work post-haste.

Country of Origin: Japan, though has spent five years (from age 7 to 12) living abroad in the UK.

Background: Born to a Japanese father and a Brittish mother, even from a young age on Takahiro Yato had a head full of ideas and stories to tell. They would be of the most amazing and fantastical things, and he enjoyed telling those made-up stories to his friends or anyone else willing to listen. When he began learning to read and write, his parents, a travel journalist and photographer couple, encouraged him to write down those stories. Over the course of time several people, most prominently his English teacher during his time in the UK, encouraged him to write a submission for a national young writers contest. Takahiro ended up winning first place and so began his career as an author. Fast forward to the present day and the name Takahiro Yato is already quite well known in the literary world, having won several prizes over the years and has published two award-winning fantasy novels and several short stories, most of which were published for the Japanese market. He now attends Tokken to improve and finetune both his English and Japanese literary skills, as well as further improve as a writer.

Sexual Preferences: My O/O’s

Extra:
More Pics

Potential plots involving your character? What would you like to see your character do, be involved in?:

Likes: Writing, dreaming, exploring, learning, fun, green ice tea, (tasteful) tattoos, floating on the water during a hot summer day.

Dislikes: Narrow minds, writer’s block, all work and no play, getting stuck in the rain without an umbrella.

Not every Prodigy is perfect! What is a weakness, or fault that your character has?: Takahiro is a dreamer and that is very much a double-edged sword, as you can imagine. He can sometimes stare off, not paying attention when needed, or wander off to explore or look at things.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Snake on July 20, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
Does a physical prodigy count?  I'm interested but I can't pin down the prodigal type to play since mysticism isn't a thing it seems

If you mean in regards to magic?? I think that would be more towards the Occult. I’m not sure if magical elements would be a thing in this world, I would need to think about it.

Laughing Hyena

Thats a rabbit hole there Tokyorose. Trust me.

Hunter

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 20, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
Thats a rabbit hole there Tokyorose. Trust me.

Magic and psionics will invariably lead to the supernatural.    Which means vampires, werewolves, and the like.      As Laughing Hyena said, a rabbit hole.