High school blitz - OOC

Started by JackWhite, July 04, 2012, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

You know what? Since I never stated what position, I'll be the president. Ha! take that.
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Oh hey Kitten, for whenever you see this, I might have some drama with Naoko's dad. He's taking it too easy, so maybe some trouble with kipping school and finding out about Evie or something like that. Suggestion?
O/O

LynxKitten

Sounds good to me! Sorry I disappeared!

lilysayuri

azzmeister89

LynxKitten

LynxKitten

From what I gather.....Sieg is having a psycopathic breakdown and Aaron was stabbed at some point (no clue if he's dead or not) and Naoko is trying to help Hina but is failing to do so.... *goes to read farther back*

LynxKitten

Oookay, um, no idea where Molly and Michael are, and I suppose Evangeline has been at the Naoko residence....studying? Yeah -_-

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 16, 2012, 01:15:39 PM
From what I gather.....Sieg is having a psycopathic breakdown and Aaron was stabbed at some point (no clue if he's dead or not) and Naoko is trying to help Hina but is failing to do so.... *goes to read farther back*

Aaron isn't dead. He's very much alive.

LynxKitten

I think I'm going to stick Molly downtown. It's her lunch hour...I'll just do something random with her. *shrugs*

JackWhite

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 16, 2012, 01:18:29 PM
Oookay, um, no idea where Molly and Michael are, and I suppose Evangeline has been at the Naoko residence....studying? Yeah -_-

Weren't they running?

Queen Elsa

If you want, you could kind of mention her being around Hina and Sieg. Like I could have Hina give her a look like help me, but Molly thinks it's something else.

Gavlois

Back for a few minutes, then out again. I'm gonna leave it up to Azz if he wants the police to catch him or not.
O/O

LynxKitten

Gavlois

Quick recap till now.

Molly and Michael - Hurdles
Hina and Sieg - Downtown (hostage situation)
Naoko - Doing something random
Evie - ???
O/O

Wajin

I just wanted to ask if you're still looking for new people to join, and say how great a read it's been to read your highly dramatic roleplay
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

azzmeister89

Yes your more then welcome to join, just post your character info in this OOC thread and you can get started.

Wajin

Name: Masamune Amada
school club: None
sport team: Kendo club
classes: Literature, English, Philosophy, World History
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Gavlois

Glad to have you join us. Kind of reminds me of someone from HSotD.
O/O

Queen Elsa

So what guys? Are we done? XD