News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I've got plots. Want in?[M looking for F]

Started by Craz, October 05, 2009, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

So, a bit about me. I'm a writer of urban fantasy(think Angel or so) and sci-fi in my off-time, so my appreciation of the weird runs through my blood. I'm a part-time student as well, with hopes of someday getting out of the hellhole, I suppose. I'm a fan of intrigue, mystery, action, romance, and well, a lot of things. :)

Likes/Dislikes:

I like:
  • Strong women. This doesn't necessarily mean dominant. I just have played a lot of roleplays with either one-pitiful characters, two-uninteresting characters, or three-characters that get all shy and scared and make roleplaying a task rather than a hobby. I like strong, interesting characters with personality. And just because I say strong, I don't mean a fierce amazon with bulging biceps. People can be strong just through intelligence and wit.
  • Redheads. Not that I have anything against blonds or brunettes. In fact, I like a dark-haired temptress just as much as any man. But redhead...yum.
  • Strong plots. I like to keep a story going! Sex is fun to write, and when anything is written well it can turn into an amazing read, but plots keep that story going.
  • The paranormal. I like vampires, werewolves, aliens, magic. If anyone ever wanted to do a Dresden Files roleplay with me, I'd totally do almost anything for that(except yaoi!).
  • Intrigue. I like a plot twist every now and then. Simple? I think so.
  • Canon RPs. But listing all of them would take way too long. But in general, I like fantasy, sci-fi, mysteries, superhero flicks, and even the occasional romantic comedy(Stardust would be the same as above for Dresden).
  • Comedy. I like a little funny in my RPs usually.
  • Talking with my RP partners. Whether it's in IM and PMs, I like discussing what I'm RPing so I can get a feel over where we want to go.

I don't like:
  • Boring plots and stereotypical characters. If I have to work with cookie-cutter stuff, it just isn't a ton of fun.
  • Weak characters. Okay, so if someone's scared, they can freak. But if I have to work with someone who's constantly just whining or cowering may just lead to me leave a thread.
  • A lot of real life stuff. Unless it's actually a mystery-based rp or incredibly charming stuff, I generally won't do stuff relating to real-life.
  • Harry Potter and Twilight. Just. No.

What turns me on?
    Angry/rough sex
    Vamps, werewolves, demons, dragons. Yum.
    A woman who knows what she wants in the sack
    Tentacles(on a female monster? :O)
    Romance
    Magic or powers of some sort to accentuate the experience

What totally just turns me off?
    When my partner doesn't work with me at moving the plot ahead.
    Bathroom play
    Rape for the sake of rape
    Master/slave

Craz

Do That Again, and I’ll Cuff You
This would be based off either a detectivexdetective, or a detectivexconsultant style. Either a new detective or a consultant(my character) has been assigned to a homicide detective, and together they have to look into a murder(or possibly some other crime). No particular preferences as to who does what role, though I would like this to have some comedy in it, as well as a lot of innuendo. Alternate settings could be used for this, like modern horror or sci-fi.

Guilty Pleasure-
The idea for this is an Anita Blake-themed rp, but with a male as the vampire hunter/animator and the major supernatural powers of the city being led by women. It’d involve possibly multiple roles, with the executioner going through the politics of his city. Knowledge of the series isn't particularly required, as this is just inspiration for the idea.

Beau and the Beastess:
So, I'm looking for a gender-swapped Beauty and the Beast roleplay. The idea is that the beast is a princess, cursed in the same way of the original story. The male character's mother takes refuge in the princess's castle, upsetting the princess, who demands penance. The mother offers up her first born son. Upon returning, she tells her son of the promise, and says that he should not go and break her word. The man, however, is a noble fellow and wants to keep his family's honor and so the classic tale begins...

Oh, We Are So Dead...:
This is intended to be a bit of a Lovecraftian-themed RP. Basically, my character, a psychic investigator, gets a job looking into a disappearance which leads him to a small New England village. However, what he doesn't know is what lies beneath the village, a dark creature that doesn't want his blood, but something else...

Gotham Knights:
So, I'm reposting this idea. I've been wanting to do a Batman RP, one preferably set as sort of a sequel to The Dark Knight, with that dark, realistic feel. As for female characters, there's a whole slew that come to mine; Selina Kyle, Poison Ivy, an original female civilian, hero, or villain...the possibilities are practically endless.

Craz

Pairing ideas(Me x you):
Hunter x Monster(can be vamp, were, demon, anything that comes to mind)
Investigator x Monster
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
Captive x Noble Lady(medieval or fantasy setting)
Survivor x Zombie(s)
Accidental time traveler x (get creative! Would love to hear some ideas)
Soldier or spy x Nazi woman
Detective x Detective
Detective x Criminal

Fandom Pairings:

Firefly:
Mal x Inara
Simon x Kaylee
Simon x Inara

Castle:
Castle x Beckett

Spider-Man:
Peter(or Spidey) x Black Cat
Spidey x Just about any female villain or hero

Batman:
Bats/Bruce x Selina Kyle/Catomwan(I have a fun idea for this one)
Batman x Poison Ivy

The Dresden Files:
Harry x Murphy
Harry x Susan
Harry x Client
TvHarry x TvBianca

Tomb Raider
Original Male Character x Lara

YoungOne

I like your on/offs they are pretty similar to my watered down ones. I would like to make maybe an original story of something in the supernatural category like werewolves/witches/vamps along those lines. If you need a partner just pm me ;)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

VinDictive

I am interested in ur beu and the beastess plot. Pm me if you want to rp with me.
Venture into a world of darkness with me.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Cassiopeia

Craz

Updated, a little. Added some pairings, took down some plots.

Scarlette

((Ready for a comeback!!!))
Ons/Offs

Scarlet stains my mind
Scarlet stains my heart
Scarlet so deep and red
It has turned them black and dark