News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Cannot remember my name, that is something I cannot put up with, and just the excuse I need to end this charade of a relationship. I will be off to find a mate who will call out my name in the thros of passion so often they will never forget it.

Proud Geek

Summer you are a beautiful woman and it's very sexy how you walk around showing off your sexy panties. It's so much fun but, seriously you never pick them up. You leave them laying around everywhere. I found a pair in the pantry. I mean that doesn't even make sense. I'm sorry but it's to much. Goodbye Summer.

SummerWhispers

In the pantry, you had so much to drink I guess you forgot what I had you do there, ok then I guess this is it, I am moving on, I will be back later to collect the box of my personal items, will need those for the next pantry.

Moraline

Summer, I'm breaking up with you because you're amazing and I'm addicted to the feeling I get when I'm around you. I need a break or I think I'm going to lose myself in you.

You'll be in my dreams.

Yours,
~ Moraline

SummerWhispers

Oh no....are you really leaving, I had  a thing planned for later this week....ok I guess I will head on over to the other social thread to see who may be playing about. I will miss all your lovely costumes...oh and I did try them on when you were at work.

Tharic

Dear Moraline,

I know the therapist  said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says...

"There's no one like you, Moraline." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an rear like a tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch with this stunner taking care of my needs, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean?

Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Moraline? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd finished up, I found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her shameless hunger, but
something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me.

It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Moraline, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Moraline, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's
old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too. 'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Moraline ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, sure she's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Moraline, She really is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry. And then it turns out she's really into the whole
kinky thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness
between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm getting all sorts of kinky with your baby sister, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Moraline. In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can you let me know where the remote control is.

Tharic

(Adapted and reposted from another source)

*edit* Ninja'd by Summer.. doh!

SummerWhispers

Ok then I am to intimidated to post after that one.

Moraline

I find your lack of words disappointing. I thought we could make this work but seeing that you can't stand up to my ex is disheartening. I need someone less mousy.

Goodbye!

SummerWhispers

I do think it is time to find a new mate, your ex seems to have most of the night to devote to getting his messages ready, we both know how I tend to spend my nights, and it is certainly not writing post singing your praises. Sorry but you are right, we are just to much alike to ever be able to get along as mates.

Summer.

Moraline

*Throws clothing at Summer, a few make-up items off the vanity. Yells and screams incoherently at her as she walks out.

Tosses Summer's box of jewelry out the window after her. Kicks over her TV. Grabs that disgusting left over take-out that Summer loves so much and shoves it into the garbage disposal. Gleefully opens Summer's laptop and logs into her Facebook and Instant messengers then sends hate mail to everyone in all of her addressbooks along with some extremely explicit photos of her. After that takes a drill to the laptop and tosses it out onto the lawn.

Finally exhausted plops myself down and picks up the phone, dials 911 to report the car stolen.*

SummerWhispers

Turns and smiles over her shoulder at her now ex...in a right chipper mood, having found a rich sugar daddy to take care of replacing all items she would need for some time to come. Just a little nagging doubt about the lonely nights without ex....having enjoyed the wonderful times spent and the excitement of the wild and tumultuous relationship.

Proud Geek

Summer,

What amazing times we had. There will never be another like you. The way your smile brightened my day. The nights spent laughing were some of my favorite. You deserve better than what I can give you and I have to let you go.

KieraHaroden

Proud Geek,

I'm sorry but I have to let you go. I feel like you're more proud to be a geek than to be my boyfriend. I hope you find someone who will be able to accept your proudness. Take care.

Kiera
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Safire

Kiera,

I'm sorry about shouting Hadouken at you. You guessed correctly when you thought I was seeing Ryu a bit too much. Please forgive me. I need some time to think. Your name reminds me of that famous attack. Things are complicated. I'm afraid I have to take a break. I'm sorry and I hope you understand. You are undeserving of my ways!!!

-Safire
If I seem a bit slow on posting, it's because things are piling up in real life.

Devil's Advocate

Safire -

I apologize but as much as I adore you, I am unable to get over the fact that your name should be spelled Sapphire.  I realize that this is not your own doing but I am a grammar and spelling nut.  Since you have not seen fit to change the spelling of your name, I will have to change partners. 

I apologize deeply and sincerely.  Thank you again for the wonderful sex.

Sincerely,

DA
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

thirteenhearts

Dearest DA,

I feel like I never knew the real you.  I must start over.

Tharic

You're gone from my life for what.. two YEARS.. and you think you can just waltz back in like nothing happened? No.. No.. No...

I'm done with this..

I'm done with you..

I'm done with US..

thirteenhearts

Tharic,

You didn't even try to look for me!  And then you found new friends...who convinced you to ...change.  We just can't.

Tharic

Please..

Don't turn this around and make it about me.

I never left..

Well, okay fine.. there was that one period..

Just for ten or eleven months..

You though.. You were always off so busy counting all of your precious beans..

You make me sick..

thirteenhearts

*GASP*

You dare insult me with your pruned skin!!! You've been showering for years and never feel clean!  Please get that checked out!  Until then, don't call me!

Falstaff

Oh my god 13...you actually showered with him...and to think we just met and thought this would last forever!

*packs his bags and walks out*

It's over...

thirteenhearts

*helps pack his BAG*

Get out with your broke self! All of your items can fit in a shoe box!

*Throws shoe at him*

Falstaff

*ducks the shoe*
See...always so violent...*stops and looks at her*

Who hurt you?  I would offer a hug, but, you may have a knife or something.

*grabs his shoe box and turns to leave, then pauses*

I still love you...and if you ever decide to take anger management...call me...please?

thirteenhearts

Falstaff

*shakes his head*  See...surprised you didn't throw the...*ducks as the cell phone goes by*

Man, the sex was great, but I gotta get some sleep, never knowing if you are going to kill me in my sleep, really keeps a guy up...