Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Oooohhhh.  I ride with Camille an her lovely boobs horse.  Totally a Win for me!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Look, cockroach!! Walks off with the WiN while Belle goes crazy.

Belle33

*cringes and kills it before tacking Zaph and tickling the Win away from him*

Zaphod

Squirms and rolls over and pins Belle down* I thought we had agreed that you would let me win? Its either a kiss or a win now. You can decide which one. *dangles the win in front of Belle* :P

Belle33

*grabs the Win and tucks it safely away before stealing a kiss*  Win Win!

Zaphod

Finds the WIN hidden somewhere under her black dress. Thinks about it and then pins her down, reaches inside and takes it. And gropes her while he is at it. Oooh, thanks Belle.. For the WiN and everything else. ;)

Mordred

Goes for a sleepy win. Shadow is flickering so grabs it and makes way for home.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

So dark, a foot stretches out, trips you and steals the win. Good Night, lights out. Win.

Swordsman18

A gleaming warrior of light approaches the woman shrouded in darkness, he puts his hand before himself and invokes a purification ritual. A blazing beam of bright white light goes from him all the way over to her. It covers her in light and  banishes all of the darkness, but as the light recedes it takes something with it. The win now belongs to the light.

The warrior of light walks over to the woman who had just been purified and takes her into his arms. "You are safe, my lady."

Sybl

Safe? You steal my win and call me safe?  :o *Gives my sweetest kiss to the Swordsman, searches him until I find the Win! My Win!  XD

Anesa

Giggles as she scoots the kiddie pool full of green jello in front of Sybl's path, waiting behind the bushes as the young lass trips and splatters into the slimy sweetness!  Takes the WIN, which is now covered in the green jello, patting Sybl on the head before leaving.  "Good girl.  Stay!"

WINS!

Sybl

>:) Dirty rotten Cheater :P

Anesa

lenka

*grins and slaps Camille's tight ass!*

Takes the win!

Anesa

Tacklehumps Lenka, giving her lots of cowgirl slobbers as I lick all over her purty face!

Reclaims the WIN!

Sybl

Sure Camille, give me a Jello bath  :-(   *Drop kicks the win out of your hands.* Win.

abandoneddolly

Linwood Badr

/steals win from dolly/ Heyo, Thanks for keeping it warm :D

Azhdeen

sneaks in grabbing the win from loren and dashes of laughing wondering who will chase him

Sybl

Trips Azhdeen, tickles him Wins!

Azhdeen

laughs as he is tickled and grabs her wrist flipping her over. takes the when while he grops her and kisses her briefly before running off with the win

lenka

pulls Azhdeen by the scruff of the collar and thrusts him against the cold brick wall. My hands fondle and claim stake on the win..."I was going after this...really I was!"

LateNightKiss

I've come to collect my over-due win.
*Smiles sweetly*
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Azhdeen

regains his bearings after the unexpected fondling and looks around spotting the win. walks over and taps the Angel on her shoulder to distract her while reaching around to grab the win

Sybl

reaching under, snags the win before you :P Runs with the win Win!