Kritter's Search [FxF or FxM or FxA Pairings]

Started by KritterxCake, June 13, 2023, 07:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KritterxCake

So happy you found me in the mass amounts of requests here! This is definitely a work in progress so please bare with me as I continue to make necessary updates.

Quick Bio:

Please feel free to call me Kritter! I am a thirty-one year old bisexual female who has been roleplaying on and off since I was about twelve years old. Occasionally, I've taken extremely long hiatuses but am currently looking for a creative outlet and so naturally, I came back to roleplaying. Ideally, I'd  like to roleplay with folks of similar demographics - meaning that sometimes when people are a bit too young it gets a little weird to enact the scenes I'd like to describe so please be aware of that when requesting a roleplay with me.

I do have a full time job that can get a little hectic but I will try to at least let you know that this has happened and then provide an expected timeline for when I will respond.

Rules/Writer Profile

As a writer, I generally stand around the three to five paragraph mark but if I find something particularly intriguing; I might end up being a bit more verbose.

I exclusively write in third person and would like that my partner do the same.

Ultimately, my biggest desires come from power dynamics. I don't mind playing either roles in the power dynamic and don't have a specific gender in mind either but the power dynamic is severely important to most of my roleplays. The least role I play is a submissive female paired with a dominant male or dominant female, however, given the amount of dominant females I've been playing recently; I think I'd like to venture into this role a bit more.

Plot/Storyline Cravings

KritterxCake

Bumping~ Looking for one or two more stories to play out!

KritterxCake

KritterxCake

KritterxCake

KritterxCake