Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

Heft (No problem, had to think for a second to not end with a Y or an E there)

Mordred

Tunnel (I do the same.. after then I realize.. my 'y' words are super-limited.. I have no yimagination)
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Length (Yeah same with my, if I see a Y I usually try to wait it out for someone else to post lol  8-) )

Mordred

Helium (me too! and definitely X.. again I have only a few to flip through.. )
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Metaphor
(I think I can come up with maybe 4 or 5 for X tops)

Anesa

Adammair

Petunia (try 'a', people ;D )

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Scarf (how about 'f'? :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Fluctuate (how about an.. e? an e? oh big deal.. an e. :P)
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Equation
(damn you Mordred!  :P lol)

Mordred

Nope.. (not me.. yeah I know it appeared this way.. but I am innocent in this! :P another e.. not that I did the last)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Elf

(there ya go Eranil...quick! Grab this one!  ;D)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Eranil Morathim

Literacy
(there a Y just for you Mordred, hehehe)

Mordred

You.. just had to.. do it... *grapples with Y.. which instantly launched at my neck.. revenge I suppose*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Unfreakinbelievable!

You both missed that lovely F!!!  :o

Mordred

*points towards Eranil..* was his fault.. I was just in line.. yeah I was a sheep.. following along.

Errored
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

D'oh!!!
(I goofed. I saw the L and went with that without thinking. I blame Mordred)

Xandria

Hilarity

(Ah well I won't hold it against you however, you must pay penance with yet another Y!  XD)

Mordred

*tries to drive up on the curb.. to avoid.. but blocked by a fire hydrant*

Yardbird
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Debacle
(Also known as Mordred's driving apparently lmao)

Mordred

Echo

(yeah.. my shortcuts always end up costing me)
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Oh, my gods! You're all making me laugh my ass off, and I don't have much of one to spare!

Eranil Morathim

Quote from: Adammair on July 03, 2011, 11:55:22 PM
Oh, my gods! You're all making me laugh my ass off, and I don't have much of one to spare!

Heartily

(no idea what letter to use there, so i'm going to go with the last one of the first word)

Mordred

*watches something roll away..*

Yo.. umm.. huh?
*See Pillory*