The Trophy Wife ~ Chapter One: "Blonde Ambition" {Seeking M or F long term}

Started by beautifulexhale, February 10, 2017, 12:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

I am a good wife.

I shop for the house. Host parties and private events. I make sure the cleaning ladies who come twice weekly keep the house in order the way my... husband likes it. I'm learning to cook his favorite meals. I'm his confidant, his friend... and his lover. It's taken some time, but I take care of his needs in the bedroom and in turn he's shown me how to take care of mine -- much to my utter emasculation.

I am a good wife.

I didn't always used to be though. If you're reading this it's a good chance you might know who I am... or who I used to be rather. My name was Preston Price, and I was the former CFO for Blue Divide. That is I was until I lost everything. If you google search me you'll probably see my smug face looking all self-assured. I can admit it now -- I had a face most people wanted to punch.

I do miss my old life terribly. I wish I could find a way back to it, but I think I'm stuck. I'm typing this up on my phone and good god no one tells you how hard it is to use a touch screen with long, manicured nails. I just got them done this morning after leaving the tanning salon. They're bright pink, just like my cell phone case, just like my sweatsuit that says "Pink" across my rear and my large chest. It's a color that dominates so much of my life now.

I live in a gated community called Oak Bluff. The neighbors there know me as Nicole 'Coco' Chancellor or just Mrs. Chancellor. I'm the... I'm the... wife of Mr. Marcus Chancellor. Yes, that Marcus Chancellor. He figured out my insider trading scam. He's the one who is blackmailing me and the one who turned me into what I am now. I had a wife of my own, and friends, and a good job before all this happened. Yes, I probably deserved this on some level. I wasn't what you'd call a great guy. I was a lousy husband, and probably a lousier boss to the people I worked with. But still, I didn't even get to leave a note goodbye.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that my... ugh, I still can't ever feel comfortable saying this... my husband forced me to reintroduce myself back into their lives after he had changed me. I'm barely recognizable now. My wife has no idea that the new woman in her yoga class, the one who drives the white Mercedes with the 'Coco' vanity plate, is the same person who took her down the aisle. I've even run into her a few times while grocery shopping. She likes to pet Bella, the little Yorkshire Terrier that I carry in my large designer purse. The only thing more embarrassing than interacting with my wife is when Marcus makes me wear a plug in my tush after a long morning session of love making.

But I think having to interact with all my old friends has been the hardest. Darren, the guy I used to play pick-up basketball with, is my new personal trainer. He's a good guy, but even he can't help but stare at my 34 DD chest. I can't say I blame him! Then there's Scott, my closest friend from Blue Divide. I saw him while I was out at the club last weekend with a few of my ladies. He asked if he could buy me a drink, but I had to show off my large rock on my left hand and tell him I was married. Talk about humiliating!

I even have a job as Nicole. Not that I need to work, Marcus is a great provider, but he likes that I have something. I presently work reception at Blue Divide for a few hours a day. I answer the phones in my high pitch, but sultry new feminine voice. All the girls there are so nice, nicer than I ever was to them as Preston, and they marvel at the expensive Louboutin heels that my husband has bought for me to wear.

Anyway, my intent of this message is to let anyone from my old life know that I'm okay. It's taken time, but I am slowly finding acceptance in what my life has become. I am a wife to a real man. I do miss my old life though and sometimes dream about getting back to it. Maybe if my name ever clears... and the FBI loses interest... Okay, I have to go now. I'm off to meet my stepdaughter for a little day shopping. I hear Nordstrom has a sale! Tah tah!

Hey there, come on in! Thanks for reading my prompt on this Friday. I reworked this a little from when I posted last. I think this has some longterm potential, but will require the right partner. Maybe that's you! Let's work on some backstory and see what excites us. I love world building and adding a supporting cast to a story. The more immersive the better! Hope to hear from you.

NiceTexasGuy

What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time