Anyone interested? :)

Started by differentbreed85, June 22, 2008, 09:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

differentbreed85

Hello all! I am patiently waiting for approval, however in the meantime I figured I might as well throw some ideas out there that I am interested in.

First of all, I like reality based roleplays. I am not experienced at all in the fields of demons, werewolves, aliens etc. I may be willing to try one of these after a while with the right person, but in the beginning I would like to stay within my comfort level until I get used to the site and the people in it! Thanks.

Authority figures/Men in uniforms turn me on greatly. Police officers, FBI agents, firefighters, EMT's, doctors, etc. are my favorite kind of men. I am very open as to how these scenes begin and play out. I'm willing to try different routes. I like to try different scenes as opposed to the usual (ex - a typical scene I get for police is a girl gets pulled over and uses her body to escape a ticket, i prefer something with a little more imagination!!) However if someone believes they can pull off making a typical scene different, I'm all for it!

Hopefully I will be approved within a day or two. Until then please feel free to post on this to chat with me.

*Erin*  8)

MagicalPen

Usually people don't post game ideas until they are approved. Approval isn't 100% Guranteed, so in the few cases where one is not approved, we don't like to leave people hangings. Its best to be patient and wait for approval before posting in Game Ideas or responding with interest to other ideas.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games