Short-term / faster-paced search - seeking F [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, November 22, 2009, 08:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

So, as it turns out, I'm still sick. Nothing serious, in case anyone might wonder, but enough so that nothing will come of my plans today. Meaning, in short, I'm bored. What better way to rid myself of that boredom, than a bit of RP?

There's nothing in particular I'm looking for, though for more or less obvious reasons I would prefer something fast-paced, with shorter, more frequent posts. It can be done here on the site, or over AIM - I'll leave that open.

Here are a few ideas;

Sister / Sister
Mother / Son
Warcraft - in general, ask for specific pairings or ideas
Prostitute / Prostitute ( low / high class? )

More may be added. Remember that these are just ideas meant for nothing more than to give you something to work with if you have no ideas yourself - if you do have any, go right ahead and share. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Edit: I'm still here, and I added a new idea.

Carlissa

I would be interested in rping with you if you like pregnancy...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

AidaLily

I play Warcraft a little bit...what sort of pairings were you looking for? What ideas did you have for this one? I just started playing so I only know a little bit of the area and more.

I'd also be interested in the other two ideas. PM me if you are interested.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Hemingway

Edited / I'm still here, against all odds!

... no I would've been regardless.