4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

I'm washing all this.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Cayenne

Can't find my bracelet.. ~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

SpiralEye

I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Cayenne

Thanks, that was special~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

SpiralEye

Where is your condom!?!
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

DreamSailor

Well, it was... unique.

Mnemosyne

The neighbors called police.
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Can't feel my legs...

SmuttyReader

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

SpiralEye

Despairs

I can't feel my penis!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Keep this between us.
Mistreated

Despairs

You are extremely boring!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Show me some Identification.
Mistreated

Despairs

You're doing it wrong!

SmuttyReader

SpiralEye

I've still seen bigger.

Despairs

CaptainErotica

Are you still breathing?

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

CaptainErotica

Well that was unexpected!