One Crew to Rule it All (Fantasy Gangland) - Closed for now.

Started by Revenent, August 16, 2012, 08:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

I can take one more. It's already started, yes, but it's not very far long at all (not everyone's even met each other or the leader yet), so you should be fine.

Edrick

Name: Drulok

Race: Haunt

Appearance: Haunts resemble wolves in appearance (although with slight differences). They are grey-black in colour with dark coats of fur. The males have a deep set of blood-red glowing eyes, their piercing claws/teeth are like sharpened steel.

Sexual Preference: none

Former Gang: N/A

Gang Position: assassin

Weapon of Choice: Steel sharp claws and teeth, along with toxic saliva from their bites

Additional Skills: stalker, hunter, killer.

Personality: The haunts hunt for pleasure and food, though mostly for pleasure as they can go a very long time without eating.  They enjoy to taunt people and as their name suggests, to haunt people.  They usually do not just kill quickly, and run off into the darkness.  They are clever and calculating with people when they hunt and not, toying with them as if it was some sick twisted pleasure gained from it.  They are not all killing and hunting, they speak and have motives.  But always in the darkest and most twisted ways, closely relating to that of a serial killer in human terms.

Bio: For over a hundred years he was come down from his cave just to toy with his victims, before he killed and fed.  Though the way the city was turning out, he released he could get a more interested enjoyment of playing the gang game.  Plotting, killing, corruption, havoc, and so much more.  He had to have a piece of the action, and sought to join one of the gangs.  His obvious stealthy killing he played off, knowing all gangs need a hit man.  But he could have his own fun on the side, sure that it wouldn't be minded...even if it was, they wouldn't know.

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Revenent

@Uprising: Yep, go ahead, unless you have any other questions for me.

@Edrick: I'm not entirely sure what you're saying in the Former Gang section, but you are aware that all characters in this RP will be joining a new gang, and not any of the preexisting ones? Other than that, I'd honestly prefer a bit more information added to the personality and biography of the character, so I can see he'll remain interesting for more than just fight scenes.

Edrick

Quote from: Revenent on November 08, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
@Uprising: Yep, go ahead, unless you have any other questions for me.

@Edrick: I'm not entirely sure what you're saying in the Former Gang section, but you are aware that all characters in this RP will be joining a new gang, and not any of the preexisting ones? Other than that, I'd honestly prefer a bit more information added to the personality and biography of the character, so I can see he'll remain interesting for more than just fight scenes.

updated my post, made him a little more in-depth for the role.

Revenent

Ariel

Name: Stella.

Race: Fallen Angel.

Appearance: S is very petite, about 5'3". She has long wavy mahogany hair and indigo blue eyes. She has a creamy complexion and is often seen with a wry smile displayed on her rose pink lips. She likes to dress in fashionable, sexy clothes that are in style and show of her hourglass figure. She is insanly gorgeous and she knows it.

Sexual Preference: She can have anyone she wants. She's irresistable and very persuasive. She's bisexual, leaning more towards men.

Former Gang: Light of Dawn. She was unhappy, though, because she was denied permission to be a gang leader, and she loves to be in charge.

Gang Position: She was a hit-woman, weapon-maker, and was in charge of the prostitutes, as in assigning jobs to them and collecting the cash.

Weapon of Choice: Stella uses stilleto daggers that she carries strapped to her upper legs, a sword, and a bow and arrows. She's well adapted to hand-to-hand to hand combat as well.

Additional Skills: Stella is very persuasive, both with her manipulative ways and her sedu tive voice/body. She is also an excellent flier, a motivational speaker, and an amazing bad cop. She can reduce to tears in less than ten minutes. ;)

Personality: Stella is a narcissistic bitch. She really is. She hot and she's knows it, which is why she uses it to her advantage. She's also a very deceiving person, who doesn't really trust anyone and doesn't love anyone. She has sex for the pleasure only. She can be very mean and blunt about the truth, and she is very observent. If she spots your weakness, she will use it against you in everyway.

Bio: She fell from Heaven, obviously. It was a very long fall, and as she fell, the hatred in her heart grew. Hatred for God, for all the good ArchAngels, for everything.  Especialy love. She fell because she had fallen in love with a human and went down to Earth to visit him. When she attemped to return to Heaven, the Gate Angels stripped her of her holy power and cast her down to Earth. She became involved with the Light of Dawn because they are her people and they too were cast down. But as time went on and they had their way with the mortal world, Stella grew bored. She wanted to takeover al the other groups and have dominate control over the world. Her gang didn't want her t be their gangleader and Stella's hatred grew. Furious and angry, she left the gang and discovered the ____ gang, who welcomed her with open arms.

Theme Song (optional): "You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing" - Halestorm.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Revenent

Stella - Approved

I was a little concerned about having two angels join in at once, but I think yours is different enough from Aribeth's to maybe even spark some mutual disdain. ;D