Eranil Morathim

Anesa

(LOL... smacks him!)

Is that a reference to me being blonde?  ;P

Eranil Morathim

(rubs cheek. owie)

Do you think I would mean it like that?

Anesa

(oops..sorry!  I didn't mean to smack ya that hard!)

Don't you know how sensitive us blondes can be? ;(

Eranil Morathim

Should I know something like that?

(think I'm gonna call it a night soon, long day)

Xandria

I'm confused, did I miss something important?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Eh, what's important these days?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

What could be better than that?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Absolutely, and will you take Chip and Dale?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yep, in tiny tuxedos, remember that episode?  :D

Belle33

Why were they wearing tuxedos?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

The tux shop.. didn't it have a sale for super small suits?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

You mean the one in toon town?

Mordred

Hmm, I think.. wasn't it under a tree that kept dropping acorns?
*See Pillory*