D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Xandria

Nope, are you really surprised?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

Can you explain how a gentleman would be interested in some one in thouse skank pants , without noticing them?

Xandria

Ah but a true gentleman will notice and merely admire, don't you see the difference?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Prefect Mos

If they are not honest with there own feelings , how can they be honest with you, and if they are not honest with you, how are they a gentleman?

Xandria

Do you believe that honesty and charm are mutually exclusive then?

Mordred

Ok.. so why did the vampire squirrel cross the road?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

Ah, but was that before or after the road-crossing?
*See Pillory*

Prefect Mos

Why were you adding crosses to the road? They weren't burning were they?

Anesa

Zaphod

Prefect Mos

Anesa

Should we call the fire department?

(I lurve firemen!)  ;D

Prefect Mos

What the hell is up with people in Oklahoma City driving frieghtliners as if they were just big pickup trucks?

Anesa

Prefect Mos

Its been a few years, but last time i was around OKC all up and down Reno people were driving freightliners that had been converted into huge pick up trucks... not the usefull kind.. the my cock is itsy bitsy kind.. and im just asking why?

Anesa

And......you thought "I'd" know the answer to this ....because why? ;P

Xandria

I don't know why, so can I simply say good morning?  :D

Mordred

Hmm, it's always morning somewhere, eh?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Aye it is, and isn't it also time for a drink somewhere in the world? :)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

A dirty martini, doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

gaggedLouise

Well I'd never be shaken by a drink being dirty or disturbed. as long as it's not actually filthy. Would you?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Belle33

Don't you like your drinks neat?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP