D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

No, give any credit in this direction. I have been assigned.. yeah.. just drop it into my cap (the kind for the top of the 'ead).. Please?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I don't know, do you think it's fair?

(night Eranil!) *waves*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Of course.. don't you?

(night Eranil!! was fun!)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I haven't made up my mind, a lady's prerogative don't you agree?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Is that the diplomatic answer? :P

Mordred

What do I look like, a politician? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mmm...no, but surely centuries of sparring with the female sex has taught you never to disagree with a lady's decree? :P

Mordred

Have you seen a bulb? (lost a few when I last woke from the ground :P)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I may have, what's it worth to ya? :P

Mordred

Ohh, back to wanting a trick, eh?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hmm, not a trick, how about some good old fashioned compensation? :P *holds out hand expectantly*

Mordred

If my pockets are empty, would you settle for a light nibble on your wrist?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I might, would it matter if I've had one (or two) martinis? :P

Mordred

On your wrist or through your lips?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Isn't it obvious oh brazen one? :P

Prefect Mos

Were those hips built for shaking?

Mordred

Should I grab 'em and try? *reaches out for her hips*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hmm...how did my hips get involved in this? :P

Mordred

Yikes.. better your hips than mine, eh? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Now that's not a very chivalrous answer is it? :P

Prefect Mos

Did you thinks those pants would generate gentlemanly behavior, or did you know better?

Xandria

Didn't you know those pants are a test for gentlemanly behavior?

Prefect Mos

Xandria