D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

Fragile Dreams

this thread was somewhat obvious, wasn't it?

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Raveled

Statement, 1-love!

How's the weather?
O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

What does that have to do with anything?

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Chelemar

Raveled

If you were blind, how would you know what you looked like?
O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood

If I were blind, couldn't I feel my way?

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

NikkiBGood