Fanasy RP

Started by Dizzi, September 05, 2009, 11:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

hey everyone.  I was wondering who would be intersted in a classic fanasy RP?  story based w/o dice etc.  just no GMing etc.  It would be free run for the most part.  please post a rough character rundown in this topic.  this will be 1 on 1 though (notel; you may have other characters, but please have one MAIN character you use)

my character (rough rundown);

Name: William Gosse

Race: Human (ish)

Appearance:
William always wears a suit of matte, noiseless, black armor, which doesn’t seem to reflect any light.  Underneath he has a handsome face with sharp features as well as a bit of stubble around his chin.  He has short black hair and blue eyes.  He speaks smoothly, almost hypnotically.  He is well built and under his soundless armor he wears a white cotton T-shirt and black dress pants.

Bio:
William was born blind and lived that way until he was about twenty when he met an old man who said that he could heal him.  William, having always wanted to see, agreed.  He had to sell everything he owned and then take out a loan to pay the man.  The man brought him to a temple and healed William, giving him sight.  At the same time William was told that if he swore allegiance to the old man he would not age.  Without thinking William said yes and was given the armor he wears to this day.  Since then William has discovered that the man gave him more than sight.  Over time he learned to ‘read’ most sentient creatures.  Through the millennia William has become wise, and if he had the chance he would have never agreed to swear allegiance to the old man.  The man didn’t ask much, but when William was asked to do something he has to do it no matter what. 

William is a strong believer in yin and yang.  If he does something for you, expect you to owe him something in return.

Dizzi

one last thing (I can;t edit :() you must be a decent writer for this.  nothing like a masterpiece.  but understandable.  dialogue and actions.  I'm not a great writer but I do my best :)

Callista

I would like to try it, sounds interesting I like your character.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

thanks :)  mind posting a quick rundown of your character in a simalar format?  or at least something that lets me know approx what they look like/are like?

Callista

Of course:

Name: Dedre Sommers

Race: Human but reluctant vampire, uses animals over people.

Appearance:  sleek and dresses in the appropriate time period she is in.  Reddish hair and green eyes.  Very proper speech and sultry

Bio: She was raped and taken by a relative who was a vampire.  She ran, never to look back and roams the earth alone with no master, but constantly craving one.  She exists because she has not the courage to destroy herself.

She has urges to please but expects nothing in return.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

cool.  perfect.  Ideas swirling about how they could meet etc. already going.  I think I have one.  new topic time! :D

Callista

Awesome just give me link
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

Chizu

hey im just stopping by to see how you are i guess and if you wanted to start and rp maybe