Male seeking female partner for fantasy rp...

Started by GrimmWriter, June 29, 2017, 08:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimmWriter

Hi everyone!

I have a couple ideas for a fantasy setting. Either a MxF pairing or even a FxF pairing.

A little about me, I like long detailed rps that can go months if not longer. I believe communication is an absolute must. I am generally flexible on ideas with scat, unnecessary gore and puss play as the only parts I don't really care for. I prefer to rp either via PM or a chat system like discord but am willing to PbP if asked to.

Ideas

All we need is each other. ( FxF or MxF)
Some sort of of brother and sister or sisters of a fantasy race (though human is an option to) are forced to live in a dangerous world and must depend on each other to survive. They would go on many adventures as they find that all they need is each other in the end. Leaning towards either elves or maybe half orks.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Sisters Grimm (FxF only)
This is a sort of twist on the first story
Two sisters travel the world recording different legends and developing a passion for adventure and each other.

The beast within (MxF only)
A man is bitten by a ware wolf and his wife is the only one who can tame his beast seemingly immune to the lycanthrope,  but at the price of his aggressive attention. This would be a fantasy adventure where they search for a cure.
[/s]

The Ork and the Elf (FxF)
A female ork is the bodygaurd to a elf noble (or princess). The ork is fairly hated by the elves, but the female feels safe with her and rightfully so as she is a very accomplished warrior. A budding romance would form after a series of events in which they must depend on each other to survive.

GrimmWriter

The Quest (FxF)
Knights from far and wide have heard of the ring of immortality. Said to stop the process of aging entirely. The story would be about a knight who captures a female fey creature and uses its knowledge to lead her to the correct path of the ring. A story of domination with the possibility of romance.

GrimmWriter

Opening up again for a new story! Please feel free to PM me if any of these ideas sound interesting or if you have an idea of a similar story. I am craving FxF stories right now but am open to MxF.

Thanks!