Wish I may...I wish I might...I wish I had some RP tonight...

Started by Tears in the Rain, February 27, 2010, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

I posted these ideas over a year ago, but I thought it would be best to just repost them than to just bump the old thread, since I’m getting back in the swing of things anyway. I’ve added a new idea on as well. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you for looking. :)

Home Alone
An only child of a welthy couple is left home alone while her parents go on vacation overseas.  The grounds keeper and/or the maintenance man know what’s going on and know she will be the only one at the house. Not only that, they have kept an eye on her as she’s grown up. She’s about to leave for college in a few months and has blossemed over the years. The house is full of things they could make a fortune off of and is ripe for the picking…as is she.
This could be open to one or two additional people as the burgelers. Or, one person playing multiple characters.

Ransom
The teenage daughter of a senator is kidnapped from her boarding school. Her kidnapper tries to keep things all business, but finds it harder and harder to resist the innocent girl. The parents won’t pay the ransom without proof of their daughter’s safety and the kidnapper is too paranoid to deviate from the plan of no contact until money is received. He eventually takes the girl against her will and continues to do so. Will he fall for her? Over time, will she still want to leave?

Stolen
Young 20s woman is overseas in a strange country doing charity work when she is kidnapped and sold on the black market. Who will be her owner? How will they treat her? Will they train her or break her?

Curiosity
A 21 year old college student began doing research on the D/S lifestyle and became intrigued. Soon, she found that she was becoming obsessed with finding out information on it. Eventually, she joined a website to find someone to teach her. Who will be the one to train this naive girl?

The Prophecy
A girl is coming of age and she had been foretold of in legends and prophecies for as long as time began. All factions want her. Some want to use her, others want to kill her. Who will rise up and protect her? This can work for pretty much any setting. She can have any sort of power or ability so that it can be molded into what ever we want to play.

The Revolution Taken
This is a story I had started with a friend of mine of a year ago. He has stopped coming to this site, but I loved the idea of the story and would love for someone to pick it back up with me and try again.

The story is set in Embridge Village, a small fishing town set on the coast in North Carolina in 1774. The talk all over town is that war will break out any moment, and everyone is itching for it to begin. Rebecca Walsh is a young widow with an infant daughter. Rebecca’s husband, John, was killed when he was swept overboard one night before his child was even born. Rebecca now struggles with their failing farm, trying to stay fed, but crops are bad and the livestock are slowly dying.

John’s best friend, Christopher Scott, was with him the night that he died. Not only that, he has always harbored feelings for his friend’s wife, though he never spoke of them. He never cared for the way that his friend treated his wife, or the way that he ran around on him. The town has always had a soft spot for the young woman and try to help her and her child out when and where they can, but everyone is falling on hard times. The women in town, whom can never mind their own business, have even began to plan trying to set her up with a new husband, unbeknown to Rebecca. Will Christopher let her slip away from him again?
"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

bentfender

I'd be willing to have a go at
Stolen
Young 20s woman is overseas in a strange country doing charity work when she is kidnapped and sold on the black market. Who will be her owner? How will they treat her? Will they train her or break her?
PM me so we can discuss.

Tears in the Rain

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

VillainUs

I like all your suggestions. Would be open to any of them.
Thru the darkness you find the light
            -Seraphim Shock