Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

And you and your illegal activities, like just the other night, you and that pixie that you had flying up your ...  *shivers*

Cardwolf

Dude, you need to lay off the shrooms.  Cause that's all you were seeing, you went to go spy on women using the restroom and went into the mens in your drunken and very high state and spied on me...do you not remember me giving you that scar on your face afterwords?

abandoneddolly

I saw you playing with other dolls. I thought I was special.

eroticslut

I like playing with real dolls
that is why I am done with you

Aether

You are as faceless and unreadable now as you ever where.  Your mere words are not enough, I need something more than just your thoughts conveyed to me via text!

Nico

Dude, you are way too hot for me! We're done!  XD

Aether

Ever since you started making those flags, all you ever wear is rip stop nylon, and the feeling of separation is too much for me to bare, and its too slick on the bed too, really, too much is too much!

abandoneddolly

you caught me on fire. my face melted I had to get another head. we are soo done.

Cassiopeia

You're just waaaay too plastic for me ...

Aether

I thought the cowl was hot at first, but seriously, thats all you wear?  Thats it!

abandoneddolly

I saw you making out with the fire last night. Its clear what you love more

Cassiopeia

I know that's not your natural hair color but you won't admit it, the lies never end!

abandoneddolly

you never let me look at your eyes. I don't even know what you look like.

Cassiopeia

You're so superficial!  You COULD take the time to get to know the REAL me, you know?!

Aether

You hide all your emotions just as you do your features underneath that hood, How can I get to know you?  Enough!

Cassiopeia

Maybe I wouldn't have to wear the hood if I wasn't afraid of you lighting my hair on fire!  You're always blaming me for everything!

abandoneddolly

Last time I tried to get close to you the glowy thing blinded me. I couldn't see for days.

Creshnagarine

Why do you have to kept in mint condition in the original box?

We can't be together that way.

I need a used dolly that can have fun.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

I'm fed up with you lying back and letting me do all the work - I'm outta here
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

I never see you take all of you clothes off
you big tease......
I will find somebody who wants to be naked in front of me
bye

DiverseDesires

Huh! Not see me with my clothes off? I NEVER even see you at all, this invisability is the pits, I'm gone
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cardwolf

Sorry, I'm leaving you dearest...you just can't seem to stop reliving our wedding day...seriously it's getting creepy.

Nitro

Sorry i must go, It seems you enjoy playing a Elf too much. I need someone that will be serious about somethings.

abandoneddolly

your always gone, its time to quit playing rock star

Cassiopeia

You wear that apron around all the time yet you NEVER cook for me!  That's called false advertisement.