Widowwolf's Web of Wonder[MULTIPLE RP Ideas.]

Started by Widowwolf, February 09, 2011, 02:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Widowwolf

This advertisement has served me well in the past, and now I find myself craving much more than I already have. I would adore more RP interests. I would like to mention that right now I am looking for mutual respect in the partners playing, a decency in post, whether short or long, I want well written posts.

I would like there to be a mutual respect for the partners playing, a decency in post, and a story to play by, not just a quick bang and go. I hope to provide something entertaining to read, but would love to be entertained in kind. I have no preference as to male or female partners in real life, as long as you are a convincing character. Below is everything you need to know to get inside the head of Widow. Please, poke around, and if anything at all grabs your attention, send me a PM. Purple titles are what I am currently craving, but I am more than willing to discuss any of my ideas, and new ones as well.

This is my new art thread (sort of, I revamped the old one.) I will be slowly working on getting all of my characters that I have drawn linked into it. If you see anything you like there, let me know, and we might be able to come up with a storyline from there. My Art

Ons and OFFS.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
First off, I like well built people. I like a man that has a strong build, and a gentle touch, and I like a female with rounded hips, firm, supple breasts and a well rounded rear. I don't mind a cute paunch in the front, all in all I prefer realistic people, not movie stars, but I prefer them to be in shape. This goes for the characters I play as well. I prefer any natural position possible that doesn't give too much discomfort on either part, for consenting scenes. If they are equals pretzel sex seems odd to me. Most often enjoyed by characters I play: Oral, seduction, and public scenes. There are a few that will enjoy Bestiality. This, I will note, only applies to wolves, shapeshifted spellcasters, or magical beasts. No general livestock and such. I adore spontaneous partners. Waking up to breakfast in bed, cuddling and lovemaking, or a night on the town followed by a wonderfully wild night in the room. These things are of interest to me. I will on occassion partake in incest rp, but only between siblings. I do not do father or mother with child. My characters have been known to mark, or be marked, possessively in a role play. A bite scar, a collar, a tattoo or peircing, something that shows ownership. I prefer to be the dom when that sort of role play is enforced, as I find no enjoyment in being completely submissive.

My offs list is far shorter I feel, as I only have a few things that are deffinate no, and they seem to be fairly commonly not liked.
No: Vore, Gore, Scat,Vomit, Watersports, Character Death, Underage Characters

Other things I may be open to try, but will let you know if it isn't clicking with me.

Time Periods:
* Sword and Board : Typical Fantasy Medieval Time Period.
* Lamplight to Black Powder : Running Plumbing, Fireplace Heating, Limited electricity for the rich.
* Dreams of Today: Modern day with a fantasy twist.
* Futuristic Visions: Post Apocalyptic, everythings changed, world has gone wild, but there are still signs of the civilization that was.

Pairings:
* Mystic/Average
* Shaman/ Average
* Noble/Servant (Also applies to Rich/Servant.)
* Noble/Guard (Also applies to Rich/Bodyguard or Security)
* Human/Fae (Applies to all types, from fairy to trickster, to changeling, to Elf, etc.)
* Human/Dragon (Applies to all types, all scales and bloodlines.)
* Human/ Mythical (IE Unicorn, Griffin, etc, Shapeshifted)
* Human/ Lycanthrope (doesn't have to be wolf, can be any shapeshifter.)
* Human/Vampire (No Shiny vampires. They don't have to be butt ugly, in fact I prefer beautiful vampires, but diamonddust skin begs to be made fun of, IMO. Yes they can be hurt by fire, direct sunlight, and decapitation, stake just pins them, cross and garlic have little to no effect.)

*Man/Man
*Man/Woman
*Woman/Woman
*Sister/Brother
*Brother/Brother
*Married/Single

Craving
Shadow dancer{Summoner-shifter/human~F/M or M/M~}
He was a dark stranger in a shady room, the only bar in town, and it was seedy. He was drop dead handsome, with a thick, rolling barritone voice, peircing eyes and shining black hair down to his waist. You where just a dancer/singer trying to make ends meet enough to pay rent, perhaps save up for college. It was a dark night... He caught your attention, aroused you with his intense gaze and silent affections towards you, tipping you a couple hundred dollars, and was gone, and it's a long walk home. ((The man would follow your character home as a small, jet black cat, and due to a sudden, unexplainable, and unexpected storm, you would invite him in... things would go from there. I would be playing the supernatural person.. you the human.. sex doesn't matter, I can go with either.))

Other Ideas

Free Spirit{Werewolf/human -or- werewolf/Latent Werewolf ~F/M or M/M~}
The wolf haunts my dreams. It paces through my memories like the paths of it's forest home. It makes me wish to be running along side it, over streams, rocks and roots. The wild heart that once beat within my breast aches to be free. It has been calmed, long since domesticated. It makes me wonder, should I learn something from it's absence? I dream in black and white now days, where once things were so vivid, so real. My heart aches for the mate I thought I wanted gone, but with him my spirit feels repressed, near non existant. I hunger for the thrill those dreams brought to eager thoughts. I have to get out of here. I have to leave, before I am drowned with the dreariness that is domesticated life. Reynara put the pen and notebook back inside her bag and looked out across the truck stop's parking lot, sighing heavily before grabbing her backpack and pulling it on, and straddling her motorcycle again. It was now or never, this was the state line. She had vacation time at her work, and her husband would understand... and if he didn't, well.. maybe this was meant to be. ((This is a woman's quest to find what is missing in her life. Can be any nationality, though Americanized native American is my preference, who is married to some blue collar schmuck, and ultimately longing for something stronger, perhaps it is in her blood, Who knows. She is being called, and is tracking her visions across the USA.))

Don't Stand so Close{Human/Human ~F/M~} TAKEN
One character is a teacher, a professor, a trainer of some form. The other is a student, half his/her Age. Both are adults, but the age difference has a taboo attached to it. That, and there are rules against such pairings, in this world... The student cant help it, caught up in the experience, kindness, and overall charm of the teacher, the teacher cant help the attraction to such an attentive, smart, and attractive pupil. This is a scenario I would adore to play, and I would prefer to play on the student side of things.

Sanguine Lover{Latent werewolf/? ~F/M~}
A human girl keeps having strange dreams. Dreams that she is running through the forest, as a wolf, or something canine, at least. There is also a man, no, another wolf, it switches so often she is not sure. She is partially curious. Occasionally she has tried to draw what she sees in her dreams, being an amateur artist. She can never truly figure it out. One night, she dreams she is visited by this male/creature, (( the man would be a shifter, having spent so long alone he is searching for a lover to spend eternity with when he finds the girl, who seems ordinary, except for her dreams. I would prefer to be the human girl on this one, and it is preferred to be modern, with a touch of sensual romance.))

Dark Winged Dreams.{Fae/Human -or- Vampire/Human ~F/M M/M~}
The figure haunts your dreams, echoing in the twisting alleyways of your mind. The haunting caress, soft words, and gentle kiss of the dream figure instill themselves into your waking moments. It's just a dream. but it feels so real....... Either a male or female young person has caught the attention of a dark fae / vampire (either or) The creature finds a high amount of interest in the human, and comes forwards, at first in dreams, then as an animal that the person takes in, before an eventual form of the creature in their natural form.((I prefer to play the creature in question.))

From my dreams {human/human ~M/M,F/M~}
Those dreams again. The heated touch, the words of love. It all felt so real, but each day to wake up alone.. It made one want to stay in the dream forever. Until that day... that fateful day, when the one that haunts one's every dream is in a coffee shop one goes to all the time. One that has never been there before. What to do? Do you approach him/her? do you tell him/her that he/she is in your every fantasy, and has been for years? Do you play the love at first sight card, perhaps the have we met card? you decide. ((I would prefer to play the dreamer, however I would not mind playing the helpless dreamed of one. :P))

Project W.O.L.F{Experimental Creature/Human ~F/M M/M F/F~} TAKEN
This RP will have to do with a human, played by the counterpart, and myself playing an escaped lab experiment. The result of human and animal DNA mixed on a genetic level, to create the perfect soldier, and something went wrong. Either the experiment retained some form of intelligence that was supposed to be destroyed by the animal DNA, or else something entirely different, either way, it got loose, and the military denies it's existence. A cold case, they think the experiment wont live long in the modern world. The creature makes its way into a city, living on the streets, hiding out in allyways, and stealing what it needs to survive, trying to find someone who will understand, or accept it. One night it gets injured, and has no choice but to show itself. ((Modern setting. I would be playing either a female or a male character's creature-))

Eternal Flight{Vampire(or Demon)/Human ~F/M M/M F/F~}
He had lived for centuries, bored, languishing in the true nature of being alone, until now. Something about this city had called to him. (San Fancisco.) He liked t perch on it's high structures, look down at the mortals leading their busy lives, clinging to life and love, until the day he met (your character.) Jumping off of the Golden Gate bridge wasn't the best way to suicide... and He could tell by the smell of (your) fear that you didn't really want to die.. (You were just hurt... your own 'true love' having been somehow misleading, or else comitting acts against you, to harm you.. cheating or lying, or abuse.... ) Something made him save you... but was it worth his time? ((I will be playing the imortal creature, you the scorned lover whom has decided to take their own life. Modern day San Francisco.))

I spin a web of fantasy.. tell me your desires.
Feel free to hit me up on Skype, I will send info when asked.
F-List

Widowwolf

F-List

Widowwolf

F-List

Widowwolf

F-List

Widowwolf

Changed around a few things, added an idea or two.
F-List

Widowwolf

I would absolutely adore if I could find more stories to play in.. I do not have any new ideas myself but am always open to discuss new ones..
F-List

Widowwolf

I am very much looking for more games to partake in. With a new crowd around here, I figure I will bump this old thing back up these past few pages. I have made some changes here and there, nothing drastic, and look forwards to making more friends.
F-List

Widowwolf

its been a very long time, but the thread still describes what I wish, (i made a few alterations.)
F-List

Widowwolf

Well now, this is an old thread, but after a few modifications I think it can be used again. Hopefully I might get a reply or two...
F-List

Widowwolf

She nudges the thread with a perked ear and eyebrow. "This thing still alive?"

In short, added a new idea, and bumped for the time it has languished.
F-List