Two Faced: One + One Search - General Search (Mul / M+F,M+M / Human or Exotic)

Started by Two Faced, May 18, 2013, 10:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Faced

Two Faced:
One + One Search

Introduction;
I love to explore kinks and I like to please my partner, so I'm usually pretty happy to incorporate kinks and plot points upon discussion. One of the first things I would like for you to know is that I very rarely write anything off as wholly taboo.

I never—at least, I very rarely— play characters that are wholly submissive unless it specifically suits the game. (I am fond of forced or trained submission.) There's a big difference in being submissive and having no motivation at all, and if you are playing a character more on the submissive side, never lay there like a dead fish or write like you don't understand how sex works. That's the quickest way for my interest to drop off, if not immediately.

I write from a 3rd person perspective; I would appreciate it if you do the same. I will also play as either a male or a female.

Kinks;
Not necessary, but appreciated.
•   BDSM – General
•   Marking – Tattoos/Scarification/Piercings/Branding
•   Roughness – Biting, Bruising, Scratching
•   Physical Play – Knifeplay, Needleplay, Impactplay
•   Agonophilia – Sexual Arousal from fighting and related activities
•   Non-Con – Violence, Forced Training, Voyeurism, etcetera
•   Multiple Partners – Sexual or Polyamorous

Nonhumans welcome! Preference for fae, scaled, feathered, or monstrous creatures.
Other preferences include small breasts, age/size difference and the inclusion of foreskin. (Circumcision makes me sad, man.)

Plots;
   None right now! Looking specifically for plots that include the above kinks, but I have a heavy interest in storytelling—a good plot can be just as good (if not way better!) of a reason to play as any kink. Right now, I would like to play a female in a horror/non-con, fetish-centric situation, or a female in a friendly but antagonistic friendship with a boy that snowballs into something larger.

Disorganized Inspiration;
•   Horror
•   Military
•   School
•   Superheroes
•   Demons/Other Supernatural Creature that can be 'Bound'

Picture based ideas coming later today.

Fandoms;
I don’t have a lot of fandom interests and prefer original content, but right now I am interested in…
•   DC Comics (Superheroes)
•   Borderlands

If you're interested in playing with me, please send me a PM. I'm more than willing to talk a plot out based on similar interests. Thank you!
A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.