Forced Entry <EX, NC> 1 more Violent Male needed

Started by kaz, April 25, 2013, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

I do have rather dark desires at times and this is one such time.  I'm looking for a few good writers to come join me in a tale of violence and abuse.

Michaela runs a small ranch in the middle of nowhere.  She has two other girls working for her.  They are both college students and for a room and board they help her around the ranch when not at school.

The ranch is secluded, something that suits Micki, she isnt a very sociable woman, having had a bad experience at the hands of her former husband.  She has not been near a man in years, surrounding herself with women.  They are safe.

One Friday evening, the three women have settled down to eat supper when theres a knock at the door.  Micki frowns, but answers it.  Standing at the door are some men, they explain their truck has broken down and could they use the phone to call for help.  Cell signal is very patchy out here they explain.

Well things go bad rather quickly.  The women are over come and held prisoner in their home.  The men decide to have some fun.  They arent clean cut college students but escaped convicts, looking for a place to lay low and Micki's ranch looks like the perfect place.

What I am looking for:

2 Girls between the ages of 21 & 24.
The girls can be virgins, attending the local Catholic College.
Michaela (Me) is 35

The bad guys, they need to look like nice clean cut guys.  4 or 6, I don't mind if someone wants to play 2.

I am going to say no guys playing girls in this game or girls playing guys.
If you are interested let me know.  Character sheet coming soon.

To include:
NC, force, bondage, bestiality, DP, group sex, forced girl on girl, torture

Not including:
Bodily functions.

Anything else is negotiable.

This could be a planned attack.  Maybe Micki's ex husband was jailed for spousal abuse and he is the mastermind of the escape.  He knows where she is and takes these convicted rapists to the ranch with payback in mind.  Micki isnt as innocent as she seems, she ripped him off of a lot of money and now he wants it back.

Not a story for the faint hearted.

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Sexual Details: Virgin/Straight/gay/experience
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief History:

Ons and offs:

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character?

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Details:[/b] Virgin/Straight/gay/experience
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]

[b]Ons and offs:[/b]

[b]Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character?[/b]

CAST LIST

Michaela Sinclair - played by Kaz
Maranda Hardin - Played by Christa
Mary Reynolds - played by Hercinia
Mizuki "Miz" Morikawa - played by Minerva7790

Katsu Koga - played by Drake Valentine
Edward law - played by Deathnote
Victor Gruber - played by Rahatngt
??? - played by Blackestknight
Bob Richard - played by Paladinzenaku
Frank Tower - played by Prince Truhan
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Name: Michaela Sinclair
Sexual Details: Straight, hasnt had sex in years, pleasures herself but not often.  Does not enjoy sex, her ex husband used to call her frigid.
Appearance: 5'8, curvy with long, wavy blonde hair.  Large blue eyes and a large breasts.  She works hard at the ranch which keeps her fit.
Personality: Warmmand caring around folks she knows and trusts.  Suspicious and nervous, very shy.  Afraid of men, struggles to be around them.
Brief History: From an abusive family she married an abusive man.  Her father beat her and her mother and her husband frequently raped her, beating her and even keeping her as his prisoner until she managed to get help.  He was a wealthy man, now all his money is hers and he is serving 23 years for kidnapping and false imprisonment.

The ranch is her sanctuary.  It covers 55 aches, she has cows, horses, a prize bull and a stallion.  She also has dogs, cats, chickens and a couple of goats.

Ons and offs:
Almost anything is on in this story.
NO bodily functions.

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? Forced girl on girl, brutally raped, DPed, gang banged.  Tortured, forced to do things to the animals. Generally harsh and nasty.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

minerva7790

Sounds good! I may be interested to play one of the girls. I'll do the character sheet later though...
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Drake Valentine

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..

Maybe, depending on the frequency of posts. Generally I could probably ping one a day or every other day, depending on time and how detailed, but then again I do usually post big.

I just don't know who to use for playby at moment that fits the 'nice and clean cut' image.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

kaz

He could always be the Master mind, the Ex husband.  He would get the nice boys to do the first bit and then he could make his appearance :)

Drake Valentine

Well, if you are going escape route, I just don't know how nice or clean cutty the guys would look coming straight out of prison. xD

Unless there can be other shady characters beside ex husband that is with them that later shows as well.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

kajirakate

Interested in playing one of the girls.  Will compile a character tomorrow for consideration.
kk

Drake Valentine

Done mostly, may still tweak few things here and there.

Name:
Katsu Koga (Often called. K.K )
Sexual Details:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
He may not seem that intimidating with his 5’5” height, though Katsu’s body is quite toned and athletic given his past ‘hobbies.’ He has shoulder length brown hair which he often wears in a various styles, although he always tries to keep himself as clean and tidy as possible despite his sick perversions.
Personality:
Can you say, modern day Jack the Ripper? Katsu is a cold blooded killer, plain and simple. He takes pleasure in torturing others, especially that of women and to make matters worse, he knows how to put on an act to make himself appear like a perfect, model citizen in this crazed world. He’s the type to go out of his way to help someone, just to get them alone and do what he wants with them. He is definitely the type of guy that no one would wish to be by themselves with after he removes that innocent mask he wears so well.

To make matters worse, Katsu is also a perfectionist to the point of being imperfectly so. He strives each day for improvement, bettering himself and his sadistic craft. Ideally he tries to not leave traces, always covering his tracks, thus is why he found a group to ‘blend’ in with to further boost his elusive skills and twisted tortuous ways. Honestly, he is amused in the simplest of things; and that is how a human ticks. Maybe it was because he was bullied at a younger age that drove him into such a monstrous being or perhaps Katsu was always deranged to begin with, he just needed that extra push. Needless to say, he enjoys the extremity of things and he is one who isn’t afraid of getting his hands bloody.
Brief History:
Whether by fortune or curse, though Katsu was born on U.S soil when his family were off visiting his grandparents. A week just before their scheduled flight home back to Japan, there was a wreck and Katsu was the only survivor. The only immediate family the infant had at that time was his grandparents and thusly begun his American life.

Growing up was rough for the boy, especially living in a huge city. He ended up intending a private schooling, but that didn’t save him from the bullying that followed. He could not easily make friends and things only became worse when he started coming home with more than a few bruises. His grandfather took notice and as a precaution decided to train Katsu in self defense. The martial arts passed down were never meant to bring drastic harm to another, in fact consisted mostly of throws and takedown maneuvers that were not lethal.

Needless to say when he started to grow older, that he took matters in his own hands by visiting the random martial art schools throughout the city. He did a series of errands on the side to make money to pay for the tutoring. A little offense never hurt anything either, from what he saw, and thankfully it did him well throughout his high school years. He never once believe how fun it could be to be the one standing over someone who was groveling and crying with a bloody face or broken bones. Nor could the young lad fathom the threats that follow on the human psyche when he warned the victims much worse would happen to the ones they care for if they ran their mouths about what happened.

Now, Katsu never went out of his way to look for fights; he had to retain his image of innocence. Although his dark nature peeked out during biology class where they had to dissect a frog. The youth could never believe how fun it was to slice apart another living creature and thus begun a new hobby of his. It started with local animals afterwards, him practicing his ’cuts,’ along their bodies. Though they were not enough to sate his hunger and he started to show an interest more towards that of fellow humans. Luckily he had the logic to not act on such, the understanding that it was a crime, but this didn’t stop him and his research of how to get away whenever he did act on these impulses, how to cover his tracks.

His first of victims? Why his grandfather, but Katsu never operated on the man nor did he on any of his victims in his starting years. His grandfather was starting to pick up on the signs of evil brewing around Katsu and as a result one day, the young man decided to give his grandfather an extra shot of energy. As a result, his grandfather passed away with a supposed heart attack and Katsu played the role well of ’finding out’ what happened when he called and falsely cried on the phone to authorities.

He decided to move afterwards, spending the next several years of his life doing casual work at a low paying job. He became involved with the new community he joined and after a year or so amongst them he started acting out his sadistic ways. Unlike some criminals, he didn’t target the same area, no, he choose different towns while staying at his own area of residence. There were no leads for a possible suspect in those deaths, and it may seemed he was completely free from his deeds if it wasn’t for one incident, one misstep, possibly on his part but he doesn’t feel like he was fully to blame.

The police ended up drug busting a residence that Katsu had decided to make his target. What they found were the drugs, the bodies of the family, and the alleged serial killer behind it. From there Katsu ended up spending a couple years of his life and supposedly onwards in prison.

Fortunately Katsu was trained enough to fend for himself in his new lifestyle, so he never had to worry about other inmates trying anything and more often than not he ended up in solitary confinement from his actions. His ways begun to pique a lot of interest from other inmates and with that friendly face he put on so well, he easily made a new group of ’friends,’ ones that he shortly broke out of prison with.   
Ons and offs:
Well, considering the women are the victims, I guess anything to do with the story. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. <3
Hmm, probably killed in the end if we are going the more ‘happy ending’ route. I’m sure he will deserve it at that point.

Deathnote

I'll try and come up with a character for this game.  I do have a concept in mind that I never got a chance to use due to the game never getting off the ground.

Clio

Name: Maranda Hardin
Sexual Details: Virgin/Straight
Appearance: 5'4", petite in bone structure but very curvy, pale, long red hair, green eyes. She is naturally curvy, but very healthy due to the ranch work.

Personality:
Maranda, or Mara, is a hard-working girl who grew up the country. She knows how to take care of animals and a farm, and is tough when it comes down to it. She's not afraid of dirt or hard-work, although she's not a tomboy necessarily. She likes to be feminine, and is quite intelligent. However, she can be awkward and moody. Very protective and almost naively fearless, she's likely to get herself hurt or killed by self-sacrifice. Part of that is due to her self-image issues. She has very low self-esteem, but fakes confidence well. She acts tougher than she feels often, and when confronted with overwhelming stimuli, is bound to retreat and try to escape into her own little world.

She loves animals and children and seems to have a way with them. She was raised very religious, so getting past the sexual constraints taught to her by her family, church and school is a struggle. Because of that, she doesn't date much...and tends to be picky with men anyway.

With a redheaded temper but sensitive soul, she is a mess of contradictions. The only consistent personality traits are the following: Curious, Intelligent, Sarcastic, Protective, Compassionate, Moody, Awkward, Naive, Fearless, Passionate, Maternal, Temperamental, Feisty, Unpredictable and Hard Working.

Brief History:
Maranda Beatrice Hardin was born and raised on a farm in the American midwest. Although they primarily grew crops, she lived on the same land as her grandpa...who had cows, horses, chickens and hogs. She learned from a young age how to take care of things in the country, and care for animals. She has always had dogs and other pets, and is an experienced horseback rider.

Because she lived in the middle of the country, she didn't have a steady group of friends growing up. All her classmates alienated her because of her odd personality and good grades, and as a very sensitive child, she tended to stick to her parents and family. She is very close to her family, and was raised in a very religious household. She went to church every Sunday and then chose the Catholic college near Micki's ranch as her university.

She is a history major, and works for the ranch in her spare time. She enjoys it greatly and respects the other women. As she doesn't date much, she is still a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

Ons and offs:
I have very few offs. The only two I can think of is scat and anything involving sexual attraction or encounters with a person under the age of 18. I can get about as extreme as they come, so most kinks are permissible if they're allowed by the story.
ONs: Hurt/Comfort, Rape, First Time Vaginal, First Time Anal, Anal, Oral Sex, Sexual Slavery, Bondage, Pain, Blood, Bestiality, Older Men, BDSM, D/s, Obsession, Possession, Choking, Gang Bands, Multiple Partners, Toys, Stretching, etc...
OFFs: Scat, Underage Characters

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? Raped, Tortured and anything else that Kaz and the others want. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Deathnote

Name: Former Sergeant Edward 'Turbo' Lau
Sexual Details: Straight
Appearance:
Standing at 5'10" in height, Ed has the body of formerly trained SWAT officer and of a convict who worked out all day.  He has short jet black hair and sharp brown eyes.
Personality:
Perhaps due to his time as a police officer (albeit a fake one), Ed maintains a serious nature and a sense of professionalism.  Due to his double life, he is able to appear approachable and friendly to other people when he has to.  If he is given a job, he will see it through to the end.  He is also, however, ambitious and craves power more than anything else in the world.  He loves being in control of other people and will usually not miss out on a chance to go on a power trip.  When he was still with the police, he would abuse his position of authority to force women to do whatever the hell he wanted.  He is also not above stabbing other people in the back in order to get what he wants.
Brief History:
Sergeant Edward 'Turbo' Lau was a low-ranking member of the triads when he was approached by triad boss Left Hand Jack.  Ed was given the opportunity to act as a mole by joining the police force.  After graduating from the police academy, Ed was supplied by Jack with considerable amounts of information on criminal dealings.  This allowed him to apprehend and arrest several "small fish" and quickly rise in the ranks.  After serving for two years, Ed was made into a detective and after another two years, was well on his way to another promotion.  After realizing just how successful his life had become, he made the decision to kill off Jack during an investigation.

He continued making backroom deals with other criminals in order to further his success, mostly by selling out either one of his police colleagues or one of the criminals he made deals with.  He joined the Special Weapons and Tactics Unit as a sniper after serving a total of four years on the police force, after which he was promoted to his current rank of Sergeant.  Suffice to say, he was eventually caught by an undercover cop who used to spy on Left Hand Jack for the police.  One of the first things that happened to him in prison was getting jumped in the shower by the same criminals he sold out to get ahead in his career.  After sending all of them to the emergency ward, no one dared to mess with him ever again.
Ons and offs:
Eh... just check my role play preferences...
Get into a fight with the prize bull and win.

Hercinia

Name: Mary Reynolds
Sexual Details: Virgin/Lesbian.
Appearance: 5'1, very lightweight and naturally slim/petite. Very dark brown hair and light green eyes. Mary can eat large amounts consistently without gaining any weight, however her ranch work has built on that and toned her already slim frame.

Personality: Although a bubbly character when with other girls/women, Mary is wary of the strength of men. This is something that was instilled into her by her over protective parents, particularly her farther.

Brief History: When her devout, Christian parents found out about Mary's sexuality, they instantly tried to 'change her mind'. First they tried simply talking about it, then they sent her to a 12 stepper Christian program for 'confused people'. After many failed attempts to straighten their daughter out, they finally decided to send her to a Catholic school in the U.S (from the London.)

Mary decided that working at the ranch would go well with her studies. She majors in animal care and is always willing to go out of her way to increase an animal's enrichment.

Ons and offs:
Scat, mutilation/branding and pregnancy, scarring, amputation/nullification, burning, force feeding/starving, lactation (from my girl, ok with others doing it), living insertion (mouse up the ass type stuff), insects on my character (creepy crawly phobia),

Oral, Vaginal and Anal deflowering, gagging/chocking, humiliation/degradation, pain, small amounts of blood, rape, sexual slavery, dp and gangbangs, toys, bondage, bestiality, enemas.

(I may add more at some point)

PaladinZenaku

I up for this. I will have to work on my character idea for this but by tommorrow I should be ready and post it.

Oh I already know the name Cyrus The Virus. Master hacker. He is the reason why the cons has escaped. The exhusband hired him to break him out. Sirus hacked into the prisons computers to unlock doors for the exhusband and his friends. After that he rigged some other things to help them.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

BlackestKnight

You mean you want an alpha thug? Why mince words.  I suppose I can come up with something though I acknowledge in hindsight that I'm probably contributing to the ignorant fuckery with any character I have in mind, but it sounds like your game could be interesting and there's not enough opportunities to play compelling "bad" guys in a real-world setting.  I just need some time to process before I dedicate myself.

rahatngt

Name: Victor Gruber
Sexual Details: Straight
Appearance: The man has been a successful businessman in his times. Tall at 5'11, his body had turned soft from the desk works and afterwards sitting around in the jail. He was considered charming and handsome when he was doing business and despite his age showing up, looks more of distinguished gentleman rather than a convicted criminal.
Personality: A man who if not a murdering thug like most of the inmate was still a ruthless man in his own way. He enjoys his power specially over women and loves getting his own way by whatever means possible. He was a master at manipulation and subtle threats and finds them more effective then outright violence.

Brief History: Victor had been a sexual deviant growing up, playing fast and loose with his sexual partners and pushing them sexually beyond their comfort zone. For some of them it had been a fantastic new adventure but for some it hadn't and Victor hadn't cared much either way. He had been a shameless uncouth man but nothing too bad until he became a successful businessman.

It started with a freshly scrubbed beautiful business graduate who joined as an intern to learn about business. It was the third day that found her bend over his desk, her suit skirt pushed to her waist, gagged by her own silk pantie. He did use copious lube to save his own discomfort yet it would be shameful, degrading and painful experience for the young intern who thought herself sexually experienced. And it wasn't just that she was ass raped but that he would ride her for over an hour, taking breaks still buried inside her, making business calls as if nothing special was happening. Her shock at finally being released, feeling two dose of cum slowly leaking out of her abused hole turned to a bigger horror when he showed her that the ordeal had been recorded. He let her leave after a month when he was bored with her, the videos making sure she kept her mouth shut.

His fourth victim was the female partner of a legal firm. They had some business dealings and he was courteous and generous and they ended up having dinner and a weekend party at his house. Only there wasn't any party and this time tied up in silk restraint she was the one who was forced to call up her assistant and talk business with him buried inside her. But even that didn't prepare her for the humiliation of getting knotted by Rex, his Doberman cumming on camera.

He kept taking advantage of women around him, some with his his charm, some with his clout or even plain force. But all became blackmailed by the depraved videos and kept silent. He wouldn't be after one women long and they would find their more important at that point then coming after him. He would also use such power for favorable business dealing and insider information, even bedding one business opponents wife with that goal in mind. Funnily it wasn't his sexual exploits that got him caught rather some shady business deals he was able to do using informations his exploits allowed him to gain.

kaz -- a little unsure whether to make this sexual exploits public. It could be that a search at his home for financial papers found his collection of videos making the DA change the charge and focusing on the much sever charge of rape and beastiality.

Ons and offs: My general offs are few. I am comfortable with most everything in the games ons. I am little squeamish at writing outright violence.
Trying to be a little more precise with it.
Extra Ons - Anal virginity, rough anal sex, face fucking, deep throating, light restraint, dog/bull play, cum sharing (by girls), forced girl-girl, cleaning up each other (girls). DP
Offs - Scat, Mutilation, too much physical abuse, things like branding etc.

Anything in particular you want to see happen to your character? Plans to deflower some of those virgin pooper, face fucking, humiliation, hopefully forcing some dog/bull play on the girls.

kaz

This is looking good guys.  Very good.

Hercinia - loving Mary, shes gonna be in so much trouble.
Rahatngt - He is positively perfect.

Paladin & Blackest I cant wait to see the characters you come up with :)

Clio

For a minute I thought you'd forgotten about me, then I saw that Maranda is listed on the first post. I assume she was alright? Hopefully? I can change anything you want.

kaz

Shes great lovely.  Sorry straight off stage so a bit buzzed up lol

Clio

Quote from: kaz on April 26, 2013, 05:46:25 PM
Shes great lovely.  Sorry straight off stage so a bit buzzed up lol

Haha. No problem. Just making sure. I didn't want to assume.

kaz

We can probably have one more female if anyone wants to join us.

rahatngt

Kaz - lovely to hear. I was worried that he might be too tame :)

Hercinia

Hey Kaz,

Just wondering... Is the intention for there to be 2 men for each girl, effectively?

kaz

Its gonna be a bit of a free for all.  I see them using the girls as they want, some watching, giving ideas, some doing the work.  No one is gonna be set as a certain persons toy, the girls will be used by the guys as they want.  They will also be forced to cook, and clean and do things with each other.

If anyone has any ideas, please share them :)

Clio

Ooh. I like the forcing to cook and clean. Good idea.

And yeah. Although the men might have to decide who gets each of the girls' virginity. Anal and vaginal. That could be some drama, if we want.

kaz

I see them having games, taking bets.  maybe seeing which girl cums first or who can hold off, etc.  The girls are just forced to do terrible things to each other, knowing if they dont they will get whipped or raped by the whole group.