YUGIOH!: Duels 2 (The most popular yugioh game on Elliquiy just got better!)

Started by Patriarch, January 15, 2011, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yasarra

That's fine.  Hold it off to the side and once you purchase the synchro summon unlock, it'll be right there, ready to go. =)

Thorn14

Question for the OP:

Do our characters have to be duelists like...they knew it was a card game or whatever they are here? Like can someone without knowledge of the rules suddenly have a deck? How does this work?

yasarra

They don't, to my knowledge, have to be competitive duelists from the start, no.  They could have been given a deck by someone or one could have been inherited, or they could have simply purchased their first deck recently.  We have one player willing to NPC the shopkeep who will be "selling" cards, and he's also willing to act as a tutor.  If they are brought, though, it was because they were already dueling or possess potential.

Bloody Rose

Basically is a combo of a dragon deck with exodia. I use Future fusion to get out three tuners that when discarded search for blue eyes white dragon and place it on my hand, the other two are two tuners dragon lv 4 (I think) with 2k defense. So it's FF+ Three tuners to get out blue eyes+Two tuners with 2k defense+ 3 blue eyes white dragon out of the deck. Basically trade in for the blue eyes and there is another card right now that I don't remember a name but I discard a dragon tuner from my hand and draw two cards. Turbo draw exodia dragon deck.

Patriarch

Yassarra is correct, as usual. *smiles*

Aha, that's clever Zarazel. Using The White Stone of Legend (I assume that's what you're talking about) with future fusion would generate a lot of card advantage very quickly. Naturally, Future Fusion will need to be unlocked for that to work (as will every Exodia Card) but it sounds like a very fun deck to play.

Now then, I'll get on adding a link to the limited/forbidden list to the original post - to make life easier for everyone.

Gensokian

Laughing Hyena

I have my deck crafted for this stage and honestly its not that bad. Gen has seen this deck before though so this should be no surprise.

PS- It was either this deck or a dragon deck.

thewhitedusk

Thought I would put my deck up first to make sure that everything would be allowed, before I do up my character. Majority is based off of my old tournament deck, though with some extras added and the limiteds removed

Monsters
1: Bondage Fairy(Winged Kuriboh)
2: Bondage Queen(Winged Kuriboh lvl 10)
3: The Creator Incarnate
4:The Creator
5: Elemental Hero Avion
6: Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
7: Destiny Hero Doomlord
8: Destiny Hero Defender
9: Destiny Hero Fearmonger
10: Destiny Hero Fearmonger
11: Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
12: Destiny Hero Captain Tenacious
13: Destiny Hero Dasher
14: Destiny Hero Dasher
15: Destiny Hero Malicious
16: Destiny Hero Malicious
17: Destiny Hero Double Dude
18: Detony Hero Double Dude
19: Destiny Hero Dreadmaster
20: Destiny Hero Dogma
21: Destiny Hero Plasma
22: Marauding Captain
23: Marauding Captain
24: Elemental Hero Ocean
25: Destiny Hero dread Servant
26: Rainbow Dark Dragon
55: Elemental Hero Sparkman
56: Summoner of Illusions
57: Summoner of Illusions
Spells
27: D-spirit
28: D-spirit
29: Pot of Avarice
31: Cyclone Blade
32: Dark City
33: Bondage Mask(Mask of the Accursed)
34: Over Destiny
35: Mystical Space Typhoon
36: Mystical Space Typhoon
37: Misfortune
38: The Warrior Returning Alive
39: Clock Tower Prison
40: Different Dimension Capsule
41: Monster Reincarnation
53: Polymerization
54: Polymerization
30:  Bondage Evolution(Transcendant Wings)

Traps
42: D-chain
43: D-chain
44: Destiny Signal
45: Destiny Signal
46: Dust tornado
47: Dust Tornado
48: Destiny Mirage
49: D-Shield
50: Covering Fire
51: Riryoku Field
52: Eternal Dread

Fusion:
Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
Destiny End Dragoon
Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
(Sorry some of the numbers are out of order.  I had realized only too late after reaching my fusion monsters i forgot to add a few cards)

Gensokian

No Card Destruction; it is Limited, and must be bought in-game.

thewhitedusk

Removed Card Destruction.  So do we just post our character profiles here for the moment, or is there a separate thread for them?

Gensokian

I messed up when I said that. Since then have changed it. Apologies.

yasarra

Card Destruction, according to the list, is indeed limited.  The rest checks out fine.

Gensokian

Here's my deck. Or at least, the one I can use for now.

1. Gravekeeper's Priestess
2. Gravekeeper's Spy
3. Gravekeeper's Assailant
4. Gravekeeper's Chief
5. Gravekeeper's Descendant
6. Gravekeeper's Guard
7. Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier
8. Gravekeeper's Commandant
9. Gravekeeper's Visionary
10. Mystic Tomato
11. Newdoria
12. Legendary Fiend
13. Gravekeeper's Guard
14. Earthbound Immortal Cusillu
15. Guardian Sphinx
16. Viser Des
17. A Cat of Ill Omen
18. Lava Golem
19. Regulus
20. Terraforming
21. Necrovalley
22. Charm of Shabti
23. Book of Moon
24. Gravekeeper's Stele
25. Book of Moon
26. Creature Swap
27. Royal Tribute
28. Field Barrier
29. Nightmare's Steel Cage
30. Magical Stone Excavation
31. Gravekeeper's Servant
32. Mystical Space Typhoon
33. Rite of Spirit
34. Metal Reflect Slime
35. Gravekeeper's Watcher
36. Dark Illusion
37. Bottomless Trap Hole
38. Malevolent Catastrophe
39. Coffin Seller
40. Nighmare Wheel
41. Gravekeeper's Spy
42. Necrovalley
43. Gravekeeper's Commandant
44. Gravekeeper's Descendant
45. Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
46. Gravekeeper's Stele
47. Gravekeeper's Recruiter

Bloody Rose

Name:  Junko Lonestar
Species:  Human
Appearance:  http://foro.cemzoo.com/picture.php?albumid=7568&pictureid=130585
Reality: Junko is the type of girl who won’t say no to any challenge. She is a woman with photographic memory wich makes her deadly to a person she dueled before. Aside from this she is a kind hearted young woman who does not care much about anybody but herself. In her mind is her always first then the others and that is the way she had survived in the duelist world. She tends to keep herself with not too much fame as she knows that fame will screw her life over. She is a traveler and always is looking for different ways to duel.
Personality: Junko is a girl who is a joker in heart, she always tries to find a way to have fun with the people around her. Always trying to make jokes to make others feel better but more importantly herself.  She is a brilliant girl although she tries not to let others find out about that fact.  To Junko her deck is the most important thing in the entire world left by her dying mother. She changed some stuff in her deck but let the strategy the same. Does not really caring if she loose or win she is a woman not to be taken lightly, once in a duel she throws away her joker persona and a new entire person arrives, one who is serious about dueling and watches and thinks of every move, making her a deadly opponent.
Backstory: She was born in the Satellite part of Domino city. Ever since little she had a big brain for every technique and everything to do with studies. Her parents noticing that tried to send her to school but she did not wanted to. Finally after a lot of fighting with her parents they just gave up and decided to give her a job sorting out garbage and cleaning satellite wich was a job that did not payed much, barely to eat.  Not really knowing what else to do she continued to do her job, one day she found a card in a garbage. Not knowing much about Duel monsters she decided to give it a try as she began to pick up every card she encountered around the junk of satellite and soon formed a deck with a rather unique strategy.  As soon as she learned the rules she was hooked to the game, dueling with everyone she could.
One day her mother was at the brink of death due to a illness that was taken her over. Just before she died she gave her deck to Junko wich she combined with the cards she already had to form a very powerful deck that most of the people in her place knew. Two hours later her mother died and Junko was left alone. As she ran through the streets of satellite she bumped into a group of kids her own age playing, orphans like her she found some new people to hang with, some new friends. However things always change as one day she found one of her friends near death. As she was told that they were beaten by a gang of bikers Junko tried to confront them on her own only causing the death of the rest of her friends wich were held hostage by the gang. Somehow managing to get out of the trouble she was in she decided to travel around and try to find a new place to call home. 

Decklists :
Monsters:
Banisher of Light x2
Banisher of Radiance x2
Gren Mayo Da Iza x2
D.D. Warrior Lady x2
Golden Homunculus x2
Jinzo x2
D.D.M. Different Dimension Master x2
Needle Worm x2
D.D. Survivor x2
Spell Cards:
Dimensional Fissure x2
Soul Release x2
Soul Absorption  x2
Gold Sarcophagus x2
Chaos end x2
Different Dimension Reincarnation x2
Traps:
Macro Cosmos x2
Dimensional Prison x2
Karma Cut x2
Magic Cylinder x2
D.D. Dynamite x2

Gensokian

Aw, snaps, a remove-from-play deck. I hate those with a fury. Almost as much as the JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS! DX

yasarra

*nods* These latest two decks, I can find no cards that would not be allowed.

Dorian Grandale

Ah, I see you two are at it again.  :-)

I'm definitely interested. I'll see what I can come up with, but it might take a bit.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

thewhitedusk

Name: Sera Ishana
Species: Near Human
Appearance:

Her lips are the same blue as her hair, as are the entirety of her eyes.  Nails also seem to be a natural blue and almost clawlike.  Elongated canines and a single black slit down her blue eyes vertically.  Other, usually covered areas also possess the same tint of blue as her lips.
Reality: Sera hails from an egyptianesque futuristic utopia.  Monsters there are not cards or stone tablets, but living, breathing beings, the greatest of them often worshiped by the human-like inhabitants of the planet.  Once bonded with a normal person, they loyally serve them for life.  It has been rumored that eons ago people from her world traveled to ancient Egypt and were the ones to introduce the dueling of monsters to Earth.  However the Pharaoh of the time was power hungry and feared that these visitors would try to take over, so he chased them away from Earth with the magic and the creation of shadow copies of the monsters brought to their world, sealed within stone tablets, and none have returned ever since.
Personality: Sera has kind of withdrew into herself since winding up in this strange new land.  What was once a vibrant young woman has become a serious duelist, who can often be seen talking to her cards.  However the wilted flower she had become is once beginning to open up and bloom once more, little by little.
Backstory: Sera is the daughter of the High Priestess of the Creator, a being said to have been the one to have created everything in the known universe.  She herself had bonded with a young fairy being, often clad in very revealing leather clothing.  However for Sera, life in the temple was not for her, and she often left without permission to mingle with the commoners and have a proper glimpse of true civilization outside of the temples own little world.  The Creator himself saw how willful the young girl was, so he sent an incarnation of himself to be her protector.  When she and her fairy friend was torn from her own world into this new dimension, the Creators incarnation followed her, and summoned with him the creators own protectors of destiny.  When she awoke in this new strange world, she had discovered that her beloved friends and protectors had been turned into nothing more than cards.  However, several of her friends materialized around her, almost as phantoms.  She soon realized that not everyone could see them as she did.
Dual Spirits: Bondage Fairy

Deck 1

Monsters
1: Bondage Fairy(Winged Kuriboh)
2: Bondage Queen(Winged Kuriboh lvl 10)
3: The Creator Incarnate
4:The Creator
5: Elemental Hero Avion
6: Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
7: Destiny Hero Doomlord
8: Destiny Hero Defender
9: Destiny Hero Fearmonger
10: Destiny Hero Fearmonger
11: Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
12: Destiny Hero Captain Tenacious
13: Destiny Hero Dasher
14: Destiny Hero Dasher
15: Destiny Hero Malicious
16: Destiny Hero Malicious
17: Destiny Hero Double Dude
18: Destiny Hero Double Dude
19: Destiny Hero Dreadmaster
20: Destiny Hero Dogma
21: Destiny Hero Plasma
22: Marauding Captain
23: Marauding Captain
24: Elemental Hero Ocean
25: Destiny Hero dread Servant
26: Rainbow Dark Dragon
55: Elemental Hero Sparkman
56: Summoner of Illusions
57: Summoner of Illusions

Spells
27: D-spirit
28: D-spirit
29: Pot of Avarice
31: Cyclone Blade
32: Dark City
33: Bondage Mask(Mask of the Accursed)
34: Over Destiny
35: Mystical Space Typhoon
36: Mystical Space Typhoon
37: Misfortune
38: The Warrior Returning Alive
39: Clock Tower Prison
40: Different Dimension Capsule
41: Monster Reincarnation
53: Polymerization
54: Polymerization
30:  Bondage Evolution(Transcendant Wings)

Traps
42: D-chain
43: D-chain
44: Destiny Signal
45: Destiny Signal
46: Dust tornado
47: Dust Tornado
48: Destiny Mirage
49: D-Shield
50: Covering Fire
51: Riryoku Field
52: Eternal Dread

Fusion:
Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
Destiny End Dragoon
Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
(Sorry some of the numbers are out of order.  I had realized only too late after reaching my fusion monsters i forgot to add a few cards)

Deck 2

1: Luster Dragon
2: Luster Dragon
3: Red-Eyes Black Chick
4: Red-Eyes Black Dragon
5: Red-Eyes Black Dragon
6: Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
7: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
8: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
9: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
10: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
11: Summoner of Illusions
12: Summoner of Illusions
13: Lord of D.
14: Divine Dragon Ragnarok
15: Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon
16: Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon
17: Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
18: Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
19: Malefic Cyber End Dragon
20: Malefic Cyber End Dragon
21: Malefic Truth Dragon
22: Creator Incarnate
23: Creator Incarnate
24: The Creator
25: Dragon's Mirror
26: Dragon's Mirror
27: Shooting Star Bow-Ceal
29: Card Trader
30: Card Trader
31: Mystical Space Typhoon
32: Mystical Space Typhoon
33: Magical Citadel of Endymion
34: Mountain
35: Field Barrier
36: Terraforming
37: Terraforming
38: Skill Drain
39: Trade-in
40: Dust Tornado
41: Dust Tornado
42: Flute of Summoning Dragon
43: Flute of Summoning Dragon
44: Lord of D
46: Polymerization
47: Divine Dragon Ragnarock
28: Red-eyes Black Chick
49: Armed Dragon Lv3
50: Armed Dragon Lv5
45: Armed Dragon Lv7
51: Armed Dragon Lv10
(Again sorry numbers are out of order.  Wrote this up in Notepad and kept adding/removing cards)
Extra
Cyber End Dragon
Cyber End Dragon
Five-headed Dragon
Five-headed Dragon
King Dragun
King Dragun

Gensokian

Alright, everything looks good, and Duel Spirits are indeed allowed, my good sir. Encouraged, even.

thewhitedusk

Gensokian

Ah, might want to nix one of them; just going by last game, in which only two were really allowed. There could be a third if it was dream-only, but that's a whole different matter.

Gensokian

Alright, so now you're good to code from last game. Now we wait for Stairc to come by and tell me I'm wrong~. ^^

Flash Gorden

Name: Donovan Brown
Species: Human
Appearance:
Reality:
Earth! Just like real life! There's war, life, death, taxes, video games, books... All sorts of things. And, of course, there are Yugioh cards. Fairly popular, people play them all over.
(It's a pretty short description, but I don't have too much to write about it, being the real world and all. I can add more if needed, though.)

Personality:
Donovan considers himself to be a pretty cool guy. A senior in high school, going to college very soon, he's fairly smart and really likes art. He is, however, totally on the pervy side. Having had one or two girlfriends in high school, he found it hard not to watch their chests and asses instead of giving what they were saying his full attention. He also tends to have a wandering eye for other women. As a result, his art, mostly drawings, aren't always exactly on the... clean side of things.

Pretty friendly, Donovan has a few close friends. Not really all that aggressive in real life, he prefers to work things out on video-games and such. While one couldn't call him a nerd, he isn't much of a jock and really only has a talent for soccer. A good goalie. He's never really played Yugioh until just real recently, and isn't all that good, yet. But, like all games, he totally wants to master it.

Backstory:

Donovan was born in the small town of Winona, Wisconsin. His mother was a doctor, his father a nurse (something his friends would often point out teasingly later in life) and he had a fairly happy childhood. The only hitch was that his parents would often leave him with a nanny for care, but he grew to be used to that in time. It served to foster a sense of independence in him from a young age.

While not incredibly religious, Donovan's parents sent him to a 'church-school' until high school. They wanted their son to have the best possible education a young man could have, and hopefully follow them into medicine. Unfortunately for them, rather than taking to his health classes and such, Donovan grew to absolutely adore his art classes. Drawing, painting, a little bit of sculpting, all were incredibly more fun than anything else in school, and Donovan began to practice them on a regular basis. He quickly realized that is best skill was in just general drawing, from sketch work to actual full out colored pictures.

By middle school, his parents had accepted that he probably wasn't going to become some super medical guy like themselves and started to fund his art habit. Donovan, of course, had a few friends by this time and would hang out with them on a regular basis. He was something of the rich kid in the group, so they often hung out at his place more often than not.

It was with these friends that Donovan started to realize he was something of a pervert, one of them telling him to draw a picture of another's mom. Finding it funny, he did so. And, well, he couldn't help himself but make her look a little prettier, a little bustier, and not exactly clad in completely covering clothes. Needless to say, the friend who's mom this was was never shown the picture.

Donovan went to high-school with his friends, this one public. He was pretty successful there, joining both the soccer team and the art club. He went through a few girlfriends, managed not to loose his virginity to his shame, and had some pretty awesome friends. A few of which, by his senior year, were playing a new card game called Yugioh. He was a bit skeptical at first, but when bugged about it, he eventually relented, telling them to do one thing for him. "Make me a deck of sexy women." They all shipped in with a few extra cards, building him a deck of Amazonesses. Heartily approving, Donovan began to play a little. Picking it up fairly quickly, he found it to be a pretty fun game, and decided he'd probably keep playing it in college. Art school, of course.

Little did he know he'd soon be leaving Earth, College and all his friends behind...

Decklist:

Monsters:
1. Amazoness Archer
2. Amazoness Blowpiper
3. Amazoness Chain Master
4-5. Amazoness Fighter (2 of them)
6-7. Amazoness Paladin
8. Amazoness Queen
9. Amazoness Sage
10. Amazoness Scouts
11. Amazoness Swords Woman
12. Amazoness Tiger
13-14. Amazoness Trainee
15. Command Knight
16-17. Rose, Warrior of Revenge
18. Warrior Lady of the Wasteland

Spells:
19. Amazoness Fighting Spirit
20. Amazoness Heirloom
21. Amazoness Spellcaster
22. Amazoness Village
23-24. The A. Forces
25-26. Solidarity
27. United We Stand
28. The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps:
29. Amazoness Archers
30. Amazoness Shamanism
31. Amazoness Willpower
32. Desperate Tag
33-34. Dramatic Rescue
35. Pixie Ring
36. Queen's Pawn
37. Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane
38-39. Mystical Space Typhoon
40. Dust Tornado

((Pretty basic deck, but it fits his character. Hope this works for you all.))

Patriarch

Lol, you're wrong genso. Due to the overcrowding of the last spirits - we're going with one per person this time around. But extra things may open up during the story threads.

The rest looks great. Keep posting people!