Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GarthMarenghi

*attempts to dance without embarrassing myself*

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Illuminate

-is impressed with Garth's fluidity.-

Account restricted at member's request

LordHarketh193

Nexus1199

GlompNinja

GarthMarenghi

*is flattered by such compliments but knows Illuminate's dancing is far superior*

We use maths at almost every point of the day, whether we're working out how to thread our shoelaces,
calculating the optimal moment on which to embark upon a conversation, or, if you can fly, planning your trajectory for the journey to work.

Illuminate

-Transforms the thread into Phantom of the Opera, making Garth her Phantom.-

Nexus1199

LordHarketh193

GarthMarenghi

*places on the mask and takes his place as Illuminate's phantom*

Penn and Teller are great but that "Fool Us" program I just couldn't get into.. so many easy to figure out tricks.
(And ross gets on my nerves)

Nexus1199

I enjoyed it because while some were easy to figure out, others were still amazing.

LordHarketh193

GarthMarenghi

I remember one of the tricks that fooled them was with some names and envelopes and he figured out which name was in each envelope..
A pretty generic trick and not that exciting but that phantom one is pretty good I admit.

Seress

LordHarketh193

i agree with you there G/GarthMarenghi.

TeacupTwink

Falstaff

LordHarketh193

Nexus1199

Illuminate

Falstaff

*hugs for Lumi*

I gotta go to a meeting...will return.