The Tormented [EX]

Started by TheVillain, July 26, 2010, 07:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

Name: Nathaniel Thomas
Major: Seminary
Orientation: Celibate (for now)
Background: Nathaniel Thomas was a theology graduate in college and was joining his old buddies for one last hurrah before entering the Jesuit seminary. A future priest, he's now sworn off sexual activity, much to the chagrin of his ex-girlfriend, whom he broke up with to leave the Church. (Anyone want to be his ex?)

Mystic Mika

It's really taking shape now, with good girls, bad girls, nerds, and preists, it is exactly what a sexy horror, sexploitation movie should be. (yes i know sexy and sexploitation is redundant).
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

TheVillain

Fortunately, redundancy was also a feature of such movies.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: TheVillain on July 29, 2010, 07:31:03 PM
Fortunately, redundancy was also a feature of such movies.

Are some of us going to be wearing red shirts?   ;D

TheVillain

Of course. I'll probably toss in a couple as well.

Now, in the spirit of fairness, if I want to kill your character I'll PM you- mostly so we can orchestrate your demise.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

zoarster

Come on ladies--anyone want to have been broken up with in favor of the priesthood?

Damnedangel

I'll be the priests ex girlfriend. I don't mind lol
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

zoarster

Sure! (Wow, I don't know why a guy would leave that for the priesthood, but... oh well, they might both end up dead anyway :P)

OldSchoolGamer

Here's a thought...fairly early-on in the "festivities," someone ends up calling for a pizza.  My character brings it:

TheVillain

I'm actually considering it, though I'd prefer it if you had a reason to stay until it was too late.

Heh, of course the trap could be sprung after the call. MWAHAHAHA!

*a-hem* I'd prefer it if you didn't but that is a workable idea.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: TheVillain on July 29, 2010, 09:49:21 PM
I'm actually considering it, though I'd prefer it if you had a reason to stay until it was too late.

Heh, of course the trap could be sprung after the call. MWAHAHAHA!

*a-hem* I'd prefer it if you didn't but that is a workable idea.

Well I figure the place is overgrown...maybe she has a bit of difficulty finding the front door...

Or we could go with something else.  Thoughts?

TheVillain

Nah, if this has been used for field trips the grounds are probably at least that well kept. We can go with pizza delivery- and I can see the door mysteriously unlocking when it's holding the other in. Heh.

Dracoat

Quote from: TheVillain on July 29, 2010, 10:03:05 PM
Nah, if this has been used for field trips the grounds are probably at least that well kept. We can go with pizza delivery- and I can see the door mysteriously unlocking when it's holding the other in. Heh.

I can see it now! "PIZZA!" *She walks in letting the door close ominously behind her* "NO DON"T LET THE DOOR CLOSE!!!!!111" *Door shuts* "Aw shit, that was are one chance out..." "But... at least you has Pizza now?" *Entire group facepalms"  Epic script writing right there. *Nods head earnestly*

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Dracoat on July 29, 2010, 10:38:39 PM
I can see it now! "PIZZA!" *She walks in letting the door close ominously behind her* "NO DON"T LET THE DOOR CLOSE!!!!!111" *Door shuts* "Aw shit, that was are one chance out..." "But... at least you has Pizza now?" *Entire group facepalms"  Epic script writing right there. *Nods head earnestly*

Well, look on the bright side...the pizza would be...on the house...

zoarster

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on July 29, 2010, 10:43:23 PM

*facepalm*

Dracoat

Oh, and my "cute little nerd" needs... How do I put this... Not exactly a girlfriend, but good friend who might have an interest in him. One that Mr.Escrow earnestly hopes is there.

O/Os

sweets

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on July 29, 2010, 10:43:23 PM

Really? *sigh*..... on the house?

Oh and I am interested Dracoat. Good reason for him to go an an artsy feild trip is he likes the Art girl.

Dracoat

Quote from: sweets on July 29, 2010, 10:58:05 PM
Really? *sigh*..... on the house?

Oh and I am interested Dracoat. Good reason for him to go an an artsy feild trip is he likes the Art girl.

Fantastic, so when's our first date and mate? lol jk

O/Os

sweets

Quote from: Dracoat on July 30, 2010, 12:04:38 AM
Fantastic, so when's our first date and mate? lol jk

If you count being trapped in a house by an evil spirit a date lol.

Dracoat

Wellll... It was a hope of Don's. But it seems he may get more than he thought he might at first. In more ways than one. *Eerie music in background*

O/Os

sweets

*Thunder clap and lightning flash*

What a nice sexy horror, sexploitation movie esque couple they will make if they both live long enough.

Mystic Mika

So what are we still in need of?
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

TheVillain

Moving Drama, I'll have to get back to you but I'll try to look over it tonight see if we need anything.

TheVillain

A bit late for a thorough look, but what I can see looks good. Keep it up.

Dracoat

Well, I've assumed the ready stance and I'm ready to roll when you are.

O/Os