The Tormented [EX]

Started by TheVillain, July 26, 2010, 07:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic Mika

Is there anything that specific i should give you info wise, or should I just wait and see??
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

TheVillain

I'll call for character profiles before we start, but I haven't done that yet.

Actually, that's a good idea. Everyone give me character profiles. And I'd appreciate it if at least some of you make your characters established sexual partners with another character.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Mystic Mika

Well, I guess I will go first. 22 F. Long Lustrous red hair, fully formed sex bomb. Bisexual.

Student at nearby university (philosophy/therater) (Where is this geographically again?)

Emiele is a foreign student (german) studying here in the United States, because it seemed  more prestigious to attend a foreign university than one near her home. She is smart, she is aware of her beauty and the effect that she  has on most men, and some ladies. That said, she is not some trollop that just jumps into bed with others, she uses her wiles to get what she wants.
I am open to her having an established relationship with someone, but I am  new so drop me a message.

TheVillain, would that be good for a character in a '70s sexploitation flick?

The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

TheVillain

Yeah, but let's make the profiles a little more formal.

Name:
Orientation:
Description and/or Photo:
Background:
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Mystic Mika

OK  ;D

Emiele Von Konigberg
Major: Philosophy/ Theater
Orientation: Bisexual, charms for fun and advantage.
Description: Sultry, Red Head. Slender Athletic build, Tight body
Background: Student and Intellectual. A student of history, loves to read and study history, especially art. She is German by birth, studying in the United States because she believed it would be more prestigious than attending a German university. She is very aware of how good she looks and tries to use it to her advantage, though she will not just jump into bed with anyone. She is flirty and charming, but there is always a reason for it.

TheVillain

Name: "The Sinful Thief"
Age: Unknown, but most likely a little over 500 years old.
Major: Chaos and Evil
Orientation: Straight, though he finds homosexuality funny.
Description and/or Photo: Photograph taken by Daniela Carcania, claimed to be the Sinful Thief in a flesh and blood form.

Background: Unknown, but beginning some time in the 16th century he seems to become obsessed with spreading evil and sowing chaos- especially among those considered the faithful. He has caused the desecration of at least 70 churches over time with his starting of demon cults, murders, and orgies. Beyond that he seems to be nearby during many great acts of both chaos and evil. London during the "Jack the Ripper" murders, Chicago during the fire, et cetera. Last time it was seen for sure was in the burned out remains of an italian church in 1974 where an art student claims it came to life, stalked her, and raped her multiple times.
And now it seems to have gotten into the art collection of a dead art dealer in Pennsylvania.

[Which is the are we're going for, a small town in eastern Pennsylvania.]

Idachan

So tempted... but would be so bad of her to join... but sooo tempted...

TheVillain

You know you want to. How can you say no to that smiling face?

Mystic Mika

Come on, it looks like fun... >:)

Idachan

Well, yes it does look like fun... And the face is beckoning me...

TheVillain

Excellent. Please ignore the dramatic horror movie music now playing in the background.

sweets

Name: Lauren Elizabeth Whitmore
Major: Art Therapy
Orientation: Straight
Background: Lauren is the typical 'nice girl'. She seemed to have friends everywhere and in every cliche. Her parents raised her in a very strict home, growing up Lauren was not allowed to wear pants or make up. TV and books not of her parents choosing were banned in her house. At sixteen Lauren's parents died and she moved in with her Aunt. Her Aunt was far less stern and allowed Lauren to do what she wanted. Lauren is a deeply religious young woman with a kind soul who just always seems up beat and happy.

Since TheVillan suggested it I would be willing to pair Lauren up with someone in a relationship.

Mystic Mika

sweets

I liked the glasses. They looka bit like my own.

Mystic Mika

Dracoat

Name:Don Escrow
Major:Computer Engineering
Orientation:Straight
Background:He spent most of his time at home studying for college. Then when he got to college, spent that time partying. Some call him a nerd, yeah whatever. He's smart because he paid attention and learned how to get the grades that mattered. This left no time for romance sadly, so he's always trying to get himself into the perfect situation to finally get laid. All failed attempts. So, this latest fieldtrip is just his latest bid to get alone with Lauren Whitmore, whom he shared some laughs with in class. Now he hopes to get into maybe a relationship and a plus would be to see her "O" face. In fact that would be ridiculously awesome!

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

sweets

Aww what a cute little nerd.

Mystic Mika

This is going to be alot of fun *twirling her hair. ;)

Dracoat

Quote from: Mystic Mika on July 29, 2010, 05:27:28 PM
This is going to be alot of fun *twirling her hair. ;)

Now we need you a picture ha! Then you can be all cool like us lol jk.

O/Os

Damnedangel

Name: Lexi Collins

Major: Ancient History and Law

Orientation: Straight

Description and/or Photo: She also has a tribal wolf tattoo on her right hip.

Background: Lexi's parents were always away on business and they kept trying to get her to follow in their footsteps. She was always a good girl at school and always had the top marks. At the age of thirteen she fell in with the wrong crowd and started acting out against her parents wishes, she still managed to maintain top grades before leaving the people in that crowd and making friends with new people who she has stuck with since.

Lexi has been interested in art since she was little but her parents refused to let her study it. She always used to go to art gallerys and sit there staring at certain painting and imagining being in them to escaoe her life. She took the chance to go with the group to the art gallery to see all the paintings and hopefully have one last chance to enjoy whats always offered her an escape from the real world.

(Hope thats ok)
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Mystic Mika

It keeps getting better and better

Dracoat

I feel a bit... outnumbered... Hmmm, it's for the best I guess.

O/Os

TheVillain

It certainly is Dracoat. It certainly is.

Dracoat

Well I did my first RP on here with two females, so... one more shouldn't be that hard. I hope...

O/Os

sweets

I'm sure more guys will show and even things out.