News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Tormented [EX]

Started by TheVillain, July 26, 2010, 07:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The story goes that when Jesus was crucified that his cross was put up between two thieves. One repented for his sins before the son of god, and the other jeered and taunted Christ instead.

Some time in the 15th Century an unknown sculptor of incredible genius created his masterpiece work "Christ and the Thieves", three works carved from olive wood that were so well done many people have thought that they were living people being crucified when the lights are low. Even more incredible are the signs and wonders associated with the statues. The Christ is said to occasionally bleed from it's stigmata, and the "blood" is said to heal all who touch it and give divine inspiration to those who don't. "The Righteous Thief" has been said to show holy powers as well as evil men have said that the statue talks to them and convinces them to at least give up their evil ways if not convert. Both are said to be in the Vatican Archives being studied.

"The Sinful Thief" however is a different story. The first recorded showing of it's evil was in the 16th century when it was accidentally separated from the other two statues. 11 churches around Europe were desecrated before anyone figured out the statue was present every time as mysterious cults, unsolved murders, and even the occasional orgy took place on the grounds. Thought to have been destroyed, "The Sinful Thief" keeps reappearing to spread it's evil through sacrilege, murder, and mayhem both sexual and otherwise. Last time anyone thought they saw "The Sinful Thief" was in the 70's when an Italian art student named Daniela Carcania claims that the actual thief of the statue would come to life and dismount from the cross to rape her, and did so repeatedly until she destroyed the statue.

Now, there's an old mansion in Cherry Woods, Pennsylvania. It's last owner mysteriously murdered in the 80's, his will has his mansion made into an art museum which displays his large collection- and the local colleges have been known to have field trips in which they are actually allowed to sleep in the mansion over night. These field trips have become rather infamous for their sexual escapades that take place, but this year a new statue has somehow appeared within the collection. . .

[Alright, so basically your characters have been locked in an old mansion with an evil spirit that lives in a desecrated cross. This spirit has been known to murder, rape, cause orgies, whatever.

I said EX because if the spirit is left alone with a man it will probably kill them, sorry fellas. Or if it amuses the spirit it may force the characters into an orgy. Or rape and possibly kill one of the female characters. Whatever it wants. And I'll be The Sinful Thief.

Thoughts/Volunteers?]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

sweets

I think it is a very interesting idea. I would love to be a part of it.

TheVillain

Yeah, I definitely think there aren't enough "loving tributes to 70's sexplotation horror movies" RPs. ;P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Damnedangel

I think this is really interesting. I'd love to take part =)
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

TheVillain

Thank you damnedangel. Let's see if we can grab more.

Dracoat

<----- Is interested. And besides, I like the fact that random death may occur if I don't keep close to someone lol. Even then I guess death is still possible though. O.o

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

TheVillain

And our first guy shows up, hooray!

Dracoat

Quote from: TheVillain on July 27, 2010, 02:55:10 PM
And our first guy shows up, hooray!

Wellllll... technically your the first guy lol.

O/Os

TheVillain

Touché Dracoat. Touché.

sweets

I knew more people would show.

OldSchoolGamer

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Dracoat

O/Os

OldSchoolGamer

Damnedangel

Lol both those eyes are freaky. But have to say prefir Sauron's eyes! Much creepier.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.

Love And Submission

This sounds really intresting to me. Ohave a question though what if I cross dress?Well the spirt become confused and let me go or what?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

zoarster

I'm definitely interested too...

TheVillain

@DTW-

Depends on how well you cross-dressed. If he can obviously tell you're really a man he'd think it was funny. If he didn't figure it out until he started undressing you he'd probably get angry. Which one is better your survival I really couldn't tell you.

If this shocks anyone, may I remind you that the spirit is EVIL.

Joining us OSG and DamnedAngel? Or just wanted to drop in and say hi? Either is good though I prefer the first.

Damnedangel

I'm definately joining =) I love the way its written

TheVillain

Thank you very much, 2 Women and definitely 2 men- possibly 4. Let's see if we can scrounge up more.

sweets

Nice little rhyme you got there. :-)

OldSchoolGamer

Yeah, I'm in.  Not sure if I'll play male or female.

TheVillain

Dracoat

O/Os

Mystic Mika

I am new here, but if you want another woman, I would love to join you. >:)
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

TheVillain