CLOSED, DO NOT POST

Started by syko, October 31, 2011, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

Looking to do a lighthearted RP for Halloween.  There are a few plots I want to work with, and a few small rules.

Rules
I only play males, in mxf relationships.
I can play a female in fxf relationships (being male, it's easier to play male though.)
Transformation, to me, does not include gender bender/gender swap scenarios.
No piss, shit, blood, puke, etc. in my RPs.
Exception for blood: Action/adventure style roleplays, where the person is cut a little during a fight.
No abuse.
NO UNDERAGE! That's anything 17-

For transformation, I love detailed descriptions of the transformation.  Very hawt to me.  ^^

The plots:

Rekindling the flame.
A couple of lovers are having a rough time, because their relationship is at the point where they feel like they're repeating the same things over and over...

So for Halloween, the boyfriend/husband decides to get her a simple sexy Halloween costume in hopes that it'll relight the fire they had before... Only to find that the costume changes more than just the foreplay.

((Includes: Mind alteration, breast expansion.
Possible: Bimbofication. 
Idea is that the costume alters her mind to be something like a sexy version of whatever the costume is.))

Haunted mansion

It's one of those typical stories... Girl goes up to a lone mansion, thought abandoned by its owner, on a dark and moonless night (on a dare or otherwise.)  The mansion is, of course, filled with all sorts of creepy things... Including the owner, who doesn't take lightly to trespassers.

((Includes: Breast expansion.
Possible: Transformation (Furry or nonfurry.) Bimbofication, Mind Alteration, Multiple characters.
Idea is for her to run into various things, whether it be ghosts that possess her, or trinkets that alter her form.))

A bit literal...

A girl comes across an old oil lamp in a local antiques store that she simply has to take home.  When she gets home, she finds it contains a genie, who grants her unlimited wishes!  Unfortunately for her, the genie is one to take things very literally, which gets her in all sorts of trouble...

((Includes: Whatever sort of body and mind alterations you can think of (except futa or gender bender)
Possible: Multiple girls end up coming over, granting the genie a harem to play with.))

May add more later.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

syko

Currently filled on the first one, still looking for people for the other two!

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.