News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm in the mood for...

Started by Jecht, February 08, 2010, 12:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I haven't came to this board for a while but I thought I would post what I am craving.
PrincipalxStudent
Cheating Wife/Husband x another wife/husband
College studentxStudent (meet at a bar maybe?)
Vampre/Western/Sci-Fi theme/Steampunk (yes, I mean all or at least 2 of the 3)
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

Quote from: Jecht on February 08, 2010, 12:53:57 PM
Cheating Wife/Husband x another wife/husband
Perhaps couple trying to rekindle the passion?  Stepping things up a notch with another couple?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jecht

Hello are you still interested in the Cheating wife/swinging couple RP?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

Yes I am.  Just sounds sorta fun and naughty :P
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jecht

Would you like to do it with just us or find two more people so we have couples?

And Oh yes it will be naughty
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

Either way..  We could each take on 2 characters or recruit 2 more and make a group action.  I am open to both!!

Jecht

Hmm....I think it would be fun with two more people. Maybe we could make a thread to see if we get attention. If we don't after a day we can just start by ourselves. Does that sound OK?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

jazz

Also..  Sorry didn't mean it to be an after thought.  But check out my Ons and Offs

For some reason I see a charater mostly submissive in the bedroom.  She's not a doormat and not a whimp, just really likes to 'have' a strong man...  In fact 'You' her husband...  She's devoted to and will do anything for, even let another man enter her...  But for some reason she feels as though she wants this.... at the same time as she sees her beloved entering another.... 

Eyes locked even as their bodies explaore others...

What do you think?

Hera

I'd be up for this if you can find another guy. :)

Jecht

Ok that's fine with me. I am dominant anyway. We could always set up our characters then have the 2nd couple come in later.

Hera, We'd love to have you join us. I don't any guys that would join but I'm hoping someone will respond to my topic
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

*huggles Hera just 'cause of her lovely Atatar*    I am a sucker for anything even sorta related to the twenties through forties

Love roaring twenties and Art Deco...

Jecht

We found our other guy. I'll PM you all tomorrow before I make the thread just PM me some kind of profile so your husband or wife knows who they losing for a night. 8'b.

Actually, come to the other thread and post your profile there.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60905.0
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

added vampire/western/Sci-Fi/Steampunk
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry