Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsPixel

Smiles back and TAKES THE WIN!

adroitgrayman

with a smile, takes away the win and blows a whistle.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kazuume

Win

silly people, it is always mine!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Now.. Honestly who is being silly? *slips the win from her usurping yet lovely little hands* Next time, succulent one.. *taps her neck with a grin*.. mmm yeah right there.

Wins!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Hmm.. ribbon or win? Or in this case.. *reaches from behind her.. slowly giving that stream of red silk a steady tug* Ahhh ha.. just as I thought.. *feels the sensation of the win.. proving his thought.. giving her lovely neck a light fangy scrape before fading into shadows*

Wins.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I got you a present! *presents the blue Santa with a box of blue jello tied with a snazzy ribbon* Merry Christmas!

...*snags the win as he is preoccupied*

Mordred

*after staring at the lovely gift, constantly shaking it for that lovely, slightly naughty wobble.. he realizes he was conned. She said blue.. when really, it was slightly greenish*

Wait a minute, here.. *said later as he appeared before her from a dark little corner of shadow*.. *slips a one day pass for a deep blue massage (sorry, it will leave blue stains in all those hard to reach areas).. in exchange for the win.. into her lovely little hands.. vanishing before the protests can begin*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh....*Grins at the little ticket, excited at the prospect of a massage!* Wait....That's gonna be a pain to clean...It better come with free dry cleaning too!

*Follows him with a flashlight and turns in the ticket* Ok, I want that massage now. Oh, and the win too *snag*

Mordred

*Gives her the win.. being an honorable and 'mostly' well meaning creature with fangs.. slapping the appearing massage table for her to jump upon.. where many kneads, rubs, etc.. etc.. yes.. etc.. occur over a long, deep exploring massage.. covering the Breathless one with a warm humming sensation and a new coat of blue on that lovely skin.. also luring her into a deep sleep (hehe.. cute snore there :P).. as I then gently pry the win from her lovely slumbering hands.. give that neck a tiny bite (it was a long massage and I'm quite famished).. and swipe her lacy garments.. before vanishing*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*tracks down Mordred* now that wasn't nice...you know the rules about snacking on the unaware...i'm just going to have to punish you now. *snatches the win* Adios, sucker! *vanishes in a poof of air*

Kazuume

*freezes the air with a special govt issued freeze ray gun thingy catching Ramman in a nice little ball of frosty air* Well that little win is mine Ramman. *smiles waving good bye as I speed off in my jeep with the win buckled in nice and tight next to me*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

*shatters the ice crypt* when will she learn *holds hand up, fingers out palm up...just as he clenches his fist the jeep Kazuume is driving in collapses like a soda can* Silly girl. *floats over to the wreckage reaches in and pulls out the win.* Mine! *waves hand dismissively to the side and forces the jeep off the nearby cliff, then vanishes.*

Kazuume

*grumbles Ramman is a meanie, escaping just barely with her life before yanking out a Ramman homing device and locating his shadowiness. Upon finding him marches right up to him, sets the edge of his robe on fire snatching the win in the process*

Mine Ramman, so mine.  ;D
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Sneaks up on Kaz from behind, pushing up her santa hat a bit.. tucking a strand behind an ear (all super fast.. not giving even the slightest chance of reaction.. displaying the amazing speed and reflexes that come along with being around since 311 AD).. whispering as I gently tug that win from her warm little hands* Sorry adorable.. but this win is mine. But I did leave you something under your tree.. which you can open in 12 days.

*Eyes the chimney.. decides to instead vanish into shadow*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*shakes the gift left behind by the secretive blue one* hmm *decides the win is still a tasty little morsel to own and hunts down the elusive Mordred* Oh dearest Mordred, you can't get rid of me that easy. *tugs on the edge of his robe winking at him with lots of suggestion reflecting in my dark eyes all the while my nimble fingers slip the win from his grasp. Blows him a kiss and runs like mad with the win*

;D
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

*trips Kazuume while she's running and grabs the win as she falls* that's for getting me all hot and bothered! My win. *throws a comfy pillow under Kazuume before she hits the ground.* Don't say i've never done anything nice.

Story Tale

Nice guys finish last. *steals win while he is saving Kaz's ass*

MsPixel

I didn't steal this win. It came to me.

Kazuume

*works a mind melding trick on the win to make it come to me*

ah  Win how I've missed thee!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

Keep on missing it! *drives by on his Harley snatching the win and speeding off.*

Breathless Intent

*flies in on her broom and snags the win away, cackling like a crone*

Ramman

*pulls open robe to reveal an S on his ribcage* Have no fear I is here! *Flies after Breathless and grabs the win then for good measure uses his super heat ray vision to light the end of her broom on fire.*

Kazuume

S ? Why S? Shouldn't it be a D or an R? *gigglesnorts @ Ramman giving him a little wave and slipping the win from his grasp*

bye bye the win is mine!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Ramman

maybe cause i always wanted to be superman and not death! *grabs the win and flys off*