Blackspace, GIC vs AC

Started by Kevak, March 02, 2014, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevak

Okay, third times the charm, last time I accidentally posted it in the GM corner.

On a couple other forums, I am running a game called Blackspace, it's a rather complicated Scifi space battle game and I will explain it as we go.

There is a npc battle that I need to do for some ingame world building and I felt like it would be more fun if I had people control the npc's and duke it out. So lets try that.

I can do this with two people, but the more the merrier.

Signups:

GIC (Galaxia Insurance Corp.) Internal Security Fleet 0067289:
Spearhead Cruiser:
Hunter Killer Destroyer:
Hunter Killer Destroyer:
Firebrand Destroyer:
Crescent Corvette:
Crescent Corvette:
Crescent Corvette:
Crescent Corvette:

Aquias Coven: Speaker Pod 071
Dread Manta Heavy Cruiser:
Twilight Angler Cruiser:
Star Striker Hunter:
Star Striker Hunter:
Star Striker Hunter:
Star Striker Hunter:

There are as many open spots as there are ships, I can do this with two people but more would be more fun.

Scale is as follows, largest to smallest: Dread Manta Heavy Cruiser, Spearhead Cruiser, Twilight Angler Cruiser, Firebrand Destroyer, Hunter Killer Destroyer, Crescent Corvette, Star Striker Hunter.

I'll PM everybody the ship abilities and blueprints when we start, the map overview will be posted here.

If you want to join then post the ship class you want.

You will be controlling one or more ships and any crew inside the ships you are controlling, there aren't any boarding enabled ships in this match so that shouldn't matter.

Turns work as follows: Movement, attack, count damage. repeat.

Movement is acceleration, if you are moving at four squares a turn in one direction, then you will have to counter that momentum in order to turn around.
Attacks vary based on weapons, same with damage.

Frelance

This has got me interested. Sign me up for the Firebrand Destroyer for now. I would like to see the stats for the ships to get a better idea as to how each one would play.
Evolution is an arms race

Kevak

I gave the roles to other forums already due to lack of interest on this one, if you want to sign up for the game proper, it should begin in a few weeks since this battle will be over by then.