A new school

Started by ropl207, February 09, 2013, 04:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ropl207

Jeez, I hate new schools.   Dad keeps dragging us around from one city to the other with his military transfers.

At least this isn't another Southern school full of rednecks where I have to hide..    Nice.  Middle class, seems more open minded about boys like me who don't do sports and shit.   At least my mom was good enough to take me to the school and enroll me and not just dump me on the bus.
Nervous, i come in with my paperwork from the last school.   The office people were decent enough.

I sat down with the counselor and we put together a decent schedule matching my last one in South Carolina.

I only missed ONE BOY who was my friend.  Hoping there would be other boys who would be my friends.   They took my to my room 2nd hour...and then walked me to the other classes the rest of the day.   That was a nice touch cuz most Army brat schools don't do that.

Thesunmaid

Hello there. I was just wondering if you would mind a female player playing a male character? I have been told i play a convincing man..probably because i am not very girly in the first place.

I have played in chat rooms,IM email and on the forum here. Just wanted to ask in case you might still be looking for an rp partner.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

nmorgan64

you mind me playing a girl at times i may not be approved yet but i am looking for a rp

Nadir

This isn't a RP section, this is a story board. Requests go here. Thanks.