High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina's mouth drops open and a look of pure shock made its way onto her face. "What?... No, no, you must be mistaken." Hina nervously laughs. "He would never do that..."

azzmeister89

"i guess your right" he fell back asleep then.

The doctor who was still in the room turned around and looked at the two police officers, one of them nodded and spoke quietly on his phone whilst the other spoke in hushed tones with the doctor.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at the doctor and the police officers with a look of fear. Because deep, deep down inside her, she knew that Siegfried truly was capable of such a horrible act.

azzmeister89

after talking with the doctor one of the police officers came into the room and walked over to Hina "excuse me miss, we need you to tell us everything about this Seig that the victim was talking about and we know how he may be related to this attack" he was holding his notebook and a pen and was looking at her expectantly.

Queen Elsa

Hina bites her lip. "Siegfried has been my best friend for as long as I can remember... The other day he asked me out, and i agreed. But... issues arose. I broke up with him, and he found out that I started seeing Aaron. Siegfried has always had mental problems, but I never knew how bad it was..." Hina showed the police officer her badly bruised wrists and hands. "This is why I broke up with him..."

azzmeister89

the officer nodded "we'll have officers search for him at his home, are there any other places he may be?"

Queen Elsa

"Either on the bridge or at the gym."

azzmeister89

nodding again the officer walked out with the doctor closing the door although there voices could be heard from inside the room "the officers are going to the tree locations now, if we cant find him there we'll begin a city wide search"
"from what we know the boy wasn't meant to live, he may try coming back here"
"we'll have guards posted at the door, if he comes, we'll get him"
"we better, look who this kid is anyway"
"so one of them did survive, I hope he pulls through" the voices trailed off then as if they moved away.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked extremely confused and said, under her breath, "One of them?..." She looked at Aaron, puzzled.

azzmeister89

(hey not really sure what else i can write until we go to the next morning but we'll need the others for that)

Queen Elsa

(That'll be a while. Lol.)

Gavlois

(hey guys. just finished my drive back to LA from Vegas. damn Azz you make some crazy **** up... I like it)
O/O

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

(its what i get for watching csi and criminal minds all the time, glad you like it though)

Queen Elsa

(I love Criminal Minds! :) )

Gavlois

(I'm not a TV watcher, but from what I gather those 2 are very good shows)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Definitely. So how are we going to do this you guys?)

Gavlois

(Finish up anything left to be finished between Hina and Aaron in the hospital, then start new day? Naoko and Evie are technically almost home now.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(We already did. We're waiting for the new day to start. XD )

Gavlois

(Ok I guess we'll just pretend Kitten's here)

The next day, Naoko arrived to school. Concerned about Hina, he stayed at the front gate to wait for her.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Will Aaron be at school the next day, or still in the hospital?)

Gavlois

(uhhh Azz's choice. Maybe Hina can tell Naoko then we can all skip school again. XD)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Sure, if Aaron is cool with it. Then we can still have the run-in with Siegfried. :) )

Gavlois

(oh gee. I can't wait to see what happens now lol)
O/O

azzmeister89

(in hospital still, will have him discharged and bandaged up the day after)

Aaron decided he hated hospitals, nothing was on tv and he had spent all his time awake concincing Hina that she should keep going to school, it had taken even longer to convince her that he should still be doing homework despite his current predicament "so bored" he whined, his doctor laughed, i'm sure you'll be out of here soon, as long as your careful not to over do it" Aaron huffed, making the doctor laugh again.

Seig had been furious when the news had stated Aaron was alive, he had hidden in the school then, safty measures and all that, plus he wanted to see Hina, he waited for her at the groups usual table.