The City of Darkest Nights - Gotham City - Temporarily Closed!

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 12, 2014, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Remiel on September 11, 2014, 11:32:52 PM
I might possibly want to play Scarecrow or the Ventriloquist.   Do we have more heroes or villains at the moment?
Luna meant to quote you in her post, I believe. >_>

The weight is in favor of the Villains at the moment, but it's been fairly evened out to a degree. After all, they always do outnumber the good guys to a degree. So you can, as she mentioned, choose to play either.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

ladyelizabeth

*hugs Madame*  Madame Professor!!!!!!!  are we potentially looking at a character from you?
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Madame Professor

Hugs Liz Oh my gosh, hi!! How are you, dear?! Long time no see!

Maaaaaaybe... I am very much considering it. ;D
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

ladyelizabeth

yay!  I'm doing better now.  Went through some bumpy spots with a concussion.

*tapes luna and BH's mouths shut*

YAY!  I'd love to see your character / write with you.

Lady Lunarius

Madame!!!! <3 *Muffled through tape so draws a hahahahahaha on the wall in green and purple paint*

I hope we can tempt you
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Madame Professor

I'm glad to hear you are better, Liz! Well, it's certainly a large possibility.

Oh, Luna... more temptation than you know. <3

I have a... small... Batman obsession. >.>

ladyelizabeth

*peels tape away*

She's laughing because I fought with a headboard twice and not in a good way to get the concussion.

<3  yay!!!!!  temptation is our speciality!

Madame Professor

Oh dear! Why would you do that? :P

And I can tell! It's all a matter of.... who to play... and time..

>.>
but mostly who...

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Madame Professor on September 15, 2014, 08:47:29 PM
Oh dear! Why would you do that? :P

And I can tell! It's all a matter of.... who to play... and time..

>.>
but mostly who...

She had no choice LOL and also we do take some OC's as well. I haven't updated the list lately, just let me know what you're thinking of and I'll let you know if its available
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Madame Professor

Madame Professor

Black Howling

Daelen

I don't know if I can juggle it into my schedule, but I'd really love to join this game. If I do, thinking about bringing in Ted Grant, aka Wildcat.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Black Howling

Quote from: Daelen on February 05, 2015, 12:09:15 PM
I don't know if I can juggle it into my schedule, but I'd really love to join this game. If I do, thinking about bringing in Ted Grant, aka Wildcat.

Ah... Problem with that is that this has been dead in the water since I had to take a hiatus some time back.  I was the one with a lot of the plots, so things just crashed out when I poofed from depressive BS. There has been talk among us about a redo and getting back into the game, but I'm not sure any of the GMs for this are ready for it yet. Though we'll note your interest for it and keep you in mind for the future.

Madame Professor

Daelen

Well, I'm glad to hear I got some interest back in the game at least lol. If the GMs aren't up to it, of course, then that's one thing, but definitely count me on the list of interested parties for this, if it reboots.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

ladyelizabeth

GnothiSeauton

I'm still interested in it.

I'm not sure if I could co-GM it again, since I've got my hands a little full with something else.  I'd have to wait and see.

It just died on us.  Such a large setting, with a large number of interested people and even larger number of characters in the story, it was a bit difficult to figure out ways to keep everyone involved with one another in a sense.  I still want in on it.  I've got my hands a little full, but it is something I'd like to get back into.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

I'm interested just gotta figure some things out and do some adjusting. We will be back because I do want to keep this baby going Just might be a little while keep checking back for updates.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Kristen

Hello lovelies.

I thought I'd have a look to see if this was a group RP that was already well underway and (for lack of a better term) not necessarily needing new members, or if this was actually a group story looking for some new members? If it is looking for new members, I'd love to have a look into it. My next step is ironically to start clicking all those character names and see if they've been claimed.

This all being said, I certainly don't want to step on toes or be that person that stumbles into a beautiful party and causes problems or concerns lol. So certainly a tentative interest if you guys are looking, if not, there are certainly no hard feelings. I'm not in a group RP currently so browsing a few but really only looking to participate in 1 hehe.

- Kristen -

Edit:

I guess I could have mentioned here that, glancing at the characters selected, I might be interested in looking at a potential female Clayface? I could play the original too... but I just thought I'd look into it. :)
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Kristen on February 06, 2015, 04:11:31 PM
Hello lovelies.

I thought I'd have a look to see if this was a group RP that was already well underway and (for lack of a better term) not necessarily needing new members, or if this was actually a group story looking for some new members? If it is looking for new members, I'd love to have a look into it. My next step is ironically to start clicking all those character names and see if they've been claimed.

This all being said, I certainly don't want to step on toes or be that person that stumbles into a beautiful party and causes problems or concerns lol. So certainly a tentative interest if you guys are looking, if not, there are certainly no hard feelings. I'm not in a group RP currently so browsing a few but really only looking to participate in 1 hehe.

- Kristen -

Edit:

I guess I could have mentioned here that, glancing at the characters selected, I might be interested in looking at a potential female Clayface? I could play the original too... but I just thought I'd look into it. :)

Hey there, Kristen :)

As has been mentioned before here, we are currently not looking for characters.  The story and game is dead.  There haven't been any IC posts for some time, and all three GMs don't have the time or muse presently to dedicate towards reviving City of Darkest Nights.  I myself have my hands full with a number of stories and participating in a number of groups in addition to one that I'm co-running and putting a lot of my focus and attention towards.

It may be revived.  There is interest among the three of us to bring it back, but there is no time table to bring it back, no set date, and no discussions have taken place on it for some time. 

If it does come back, it will most likely, in my opinion, be after AT LEAST a few months, with a hard reboot most likely.  My opinion, but I don't know how else it can be otherwise.

Sorry about that!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kristen

No worries. And thank you very much. I do need to read into things a little more before posting, even tentatively hehe! :D

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Kristen on February 06, 2015, 04:55:15 PM
No worries. And thank you very much. I do need to read into things a little more before posting, even tentatively hehe! :D

- Kristen -

Trust me, I've done the same before, haha...

If and when it does get revived, we will keep you in mind and let you know.

Seeking New Stories