The Island: (interest check)

Started by Bloody Rose, May 13, 2011, 10:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

This is American Airlines with destination to Puerto Rico, please fasten your seat belts and be prepared for take off. We will arrive at our destination in about five hours, please make sure your seats are properly placed and all your bags stored in the over head compartments. Thank you for flying with American Airlines.

It was supposed to be a field trip to PR as a graduation trip that the students of the St.Charles high school put up together. Everybody was excited to go and see the many different things that this island had to offer. However deep into the third hour the plane got in a thunderstorm wich caused a lightning to strike the tail of the plane in such a way that it went down on a nearby island. However this island it’s not a normal island, this place is full of dangerous and extinct animals, anything from a saber-tooth tiger to a mammoth could be seen or heard in this island. Now with no hopes of getting rescued since the island did not even appeared on the map will the survivors ever get out? Or would they need to learn how to live in a dangerous island?.

I am looking for at least five people to help me with this rp. I am planning this not to be a open rp but the limit of players to go up to max ten. Each player can play more than one character and you have a option to play either a Student, flight attendant, teacher or another passenger in the flight. I just want to see who is interested so I can make the profile skeleton.

MystixLady

I'm interested. Keep me posted on this play.

Bloody Rose

shadowreppa

Out of curiosity, since you are running another thread, did you want the st.charles school one back?

Bloody Rose

nop this one is going to be a low people rp I can handle that. Since the school rp will be huge i dont think I could hold it for now hehe

AngelicBlade

Sounds interesting. . . *bookmarks* I'll keep up on it and if more people are interested. I'll join.

TheHangedOne

I might be interested in this. Will keep an eye out to see who else is interested, as well as any more details you might have, Zarazel.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Bloody Rose

This is all about a manga I read that I got hooked with it. Anyways here is the basic info I want from you people

Name:
Part: (Student, flight attendant, Passenger, teacher)
Skills: (Smart? natural born leader?)
Personality:
Small Bio: (You can fill this up during the rp if you want to)
Limits:
Appearance:

TheHangedOne

Name:Redrick "Red" Schuhart
Part: Student

Skills:
Gifted with a savant like intellect for  perceiving probabilities and noticing patterns and taking them to logical conclusions.
Mathematics
Science
Cooking
Foraging (Including knowing what berries, nuts, etc. are good for eating and which are not)
Creative
Naturally good at handling animals

Personality: Shy and introverted.  Eccentric and slightly neurotic. Generally viewed as a weirdo by other people, as he often seems to be vibrating on a different wavelength than most people. Frequently confused by other people.

Small Bio: "Red", as most people call him, has always been something of the quintessential geek/nerd/dork/loser type of person. Quite intelligent, but horribly awkward socially. He was bullied quite often when younger, and this is probably responsible for his later stunted social growth. He prefers to keep to his own company, and to that of animals, whom he understands almost intuitively.

Red enjoys collecting knowledge for the sake of gathering it, and has a lot of skills...in theory. Of course, understanding how to do something, and actually being able to do it, are two different things.

Likes: Reading, writing, science experiments, cooking, cats, wind.
Dislikes: Being interrupted, being confused, bullies,  rain.
Limits: Light bdsm and forced sex.

Appearance:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Dyed black with red streaks
Build: Stocky/light muscles
Clothing: Button up polyester short-sleeved shirt, worn denim jeans with cargo pockets, black generic Velcro shoes.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MystixLady

Name: Stella Stage
Part: Student
Skills: Quick witted mind
Personality: Outgoing and extrovert but with a weak spot in sports activities
Small Bio: She is sociable and loves hanging out with her friends after school. She has a perfect loving family and had never had a moment of failure or displease in her life. She joined the cheerleading team even though she knew little about sports activities. She hate to reject friends who need her help and hence even when it was against her wish, she would try her very best to fulfill it. Due to her upbringing, she had never been away from home and isn't someone who would be able to survive on her own out in the wilderness.  (To add on more when RP started)
Likes: Music, dance, good food and hanging out with her friends
Dislikes: possessiveness, wilderness, grass
Limits: mild bondage, F-F sexual contacts
Appearance:

Bloody Rose