Gladiator's Fantasy RPs! M/F

Started by Gladiator0161, April 15, 2012, 01:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, so, I don't know a whole lot about F-Zero other than it's a sci-fi racing game, and that Captain Falcon is a Bounty Hunter. I also know the pilot of the Wild Cat, Judy Summer/s?, is some sort of cop, lol.

I wanted to try out a roleplay using this game. Here's the basic idea...

Story:

The tournament F-Zero is starting soon but, during the races something happens. Someone sabotages the race course, hoping to kill off a few competitors. Since Captain Falcon (this might change later. Depends on the response) is an established Bounty Hunter, he's hired to find out who sabotaged the course and bring them in. Judy Summers (or whoever you pick for a character) is also hired on as his partner.

The plan is to have a little racing, a little drama, some action and of course, some romance.

Please let me know what you think either on here or via pm. I'm open to suggestions!

Gladiator0161

Final Fantasy RP: group rp, I'd like to try to get atleast three people into this. A M/F/F type of thing.

I'm familiar with the guys I've listed below, so I can play them.

This will be a conglomeration of the most popular Final Fantasy games, 7, 10, 13, and 13-2. If you have a specific character you want to play, that's cool too.

So, the basic story is this.

Cloud, Vincent, Tifa, Red 13, Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, Aerion, Riku, Lightning, Serah, Vanille and Snow all meet up at a tavern, and decide to take a trip for fun. Along the way, they face some dangers making them draw closer to one another. Passions flair, especially for Red 13, who starts to really like the girls, and the girls, especially Serah and Vanille.

This is more of a fluff peice to have fun with. I've never done furry, so this is also a chance for me to experiment with this specific fetish.

If more people want to join great, I'm all for it :)

Please PM me if you have any questions.