Inquire Within (Updated 17th January)

Started by Wailing Willow, May 30, 2009, 05:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wailing Willow

(Please send all replies to me via a PM here on the forums, Thanks)

Ok, well like the subject of the thread states I wont discriminate based on your gender for these specific scenes, although If you're female wanting to play a male please state so in your reply.

Names and Places are not important to me at least and can be discussed later :) I usually write the summaries in the first person, however the actual scene will be played in the third person unless arrangements have been made.

Not all of my scenes have to have a sex centered theme, they can be non sexual as well, just something for me to have fun with. If it leads to sex that's fine however due to the possibility i will work under the assumption that all scenes will eventually become sexual when posting them on the forum, unless of course otherwise specified.

Thoughts At The Moment

Right now, I am in a romantic mood. Personally however I have no particular ideas cooked up in my head just yet.
Always looking for ideas.

If there are any questions about any of these ideas/scenes please feel free to contact me via PM or MSN...

I will be updating this every week or so, make sure to check back often!

Disclaimer: I do NOT choose stories based on the order received, I DO choose stories based on certain criteria. First come does not mean First Served.

Wailing Willow

-Updated-

Wailing Willow

-Updated-