News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Maro's got her uniform on. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 26, 2010, 07:32:08 AM
Black business suit with fitted jacket w/gold buttons and pencil skirt, black lacy tank top, sheer black stockings, black suede heels, gold jewelry (choker necklace, earrings, bracelet) ~~ pulling out all the stops for a client

I'm wearing a jealous expression at the thought of wearing that to work. :o
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Blitzy

Green spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of panties. :D
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Night Stalker

pajama pants, t-shirt, glasses, socks.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Still being lazy and between naps ~ Man's white tuxedo shirt with the sleeves rolled up, bunny slippers and reading glasses.

Vampire Mistress Isis

My boyfriend's t-shirt and socks. Hehe. I love having something he owns about my body. ^_~

Aiden

Black T-shirt, Black mesh shorts, white ankle socks and skull bandanna wrapped around my head- chollo style.

Mistress Maro

Everything I shouldn't be.

Jeans, shirt, underwear, socks... =/
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Night Stalker

sweatpants, t-shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

pajama pants, shirt, socks, shoes, glasses
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green, silky slip dress, open black jacket, beige stockings and black pumps

TheLegionary

Beguille's Mistress continues to change her clothes!

Here, I am wearing a navy blue suit, with tiny white, vertical strips, a waistcoat (it is a bit cold today, 15 celsius), white shirt, red tie with diagonal brown strips.

Miss Arha

Fluffy robe, cow skin pattern pjs, big fluffy socks.

Golguy

Blue shirt, khaki pants, my puma snickers

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lilias

Dark blue yoga pants with white piping at the side seams, bright blue scoop-necked fitted tee, white socks, black velvet house slippers.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray business suit, one=button jacket, pencil skirt with a slight flare at the bottom, black silk tank top, beige stockings and black pumps.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 02, 2010, 08:01:30 AM
Medium gray business suit, one=button jacket, pencil skirt with a slight flare at the bottom, black silk tank top, beige stockings and black pumps.

sexy as always ;)
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

pajama shorts, t-shirt, glasses
I am the NightStalker

Geeklet

Well, just woke up, so, dark blue sweatpants and white undershirt. I'll get out of my PJs eventually.

Nico

black boxer briefs, black tee

Nadir

Indigo button-up tee, red lace thing that ties over my chest, gold-coloured necklace, brown ankle length skirt with sequins, black socks and ugg boots.

Just came back from bellydancing.

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Eden on March 02, 2010, 03:03:49 PM
Indigo button-up tee, red lace thing that ties over my chest, gold-coloured necklace, brown ankle length skirt with sequins, black socks and ugg boots.

Just came back from bellydancing.

(dear gods, I'd pay to see that)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray skirt with kick-pleats, maroon long-sleeved shirt, black stockings and black suede ankle boots.