A New Male Order- Now Recruiting (Recruitment Thread) [Seeking M's and F's]

Started by MasterEric6, March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 28, 2016, 12:41:25 PM
I think it might be good to see who is playing who // who needs a partner.

I would be open to play the Male half of the NMO Couple. I am thinking they keep the 'old way' couples secret because perhaps his brother is one of them?

If I can get a list of who is partnered with who as well as those who are committed but searching for a partner I can list it at the start of the OOC thread.

Nymphadora

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 28, 2016, 12:54:15 PM
If I can get a list of who is partnered with who as well as those who are committed but searching for a partner I can list it at the start of the OOC thread.

Committed and partnered with you for a character to be written up.  >.>
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Amarlo

Justric's character Joshua Hudson and my character Clarissa Lee Hemmingway Hudson are paired together and I believe we are both commited. ^^

I am also still potentially open to that second character idea I had. Unfortunately for Mr. MagicalPen and I, some of our interests did not line up. It happens :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

quozax

My character, Mason and Otaco's character Rose are pared up.

MasterEric6

1st post updated to reflect changes to plot.

MasterEric6

Current parings added to character sheet thread.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249874.0

When you finish and get your sheet ok'd post to the character sheet thread.

If I can get a list of who is currently seeking a partner I will add that to the front of the recruitment thread.

Nymphadora

Sienna Boyd

M/F: Female

Protector: Jonathan Richard Archer

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other: Friend

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Backstory: Small (5'2" tall) but feisty, Sienna was often getting herself into trouble as she grew up. Her attitude and big mouth got her into fights she couldn't win and usually sent to the principal's office or, in one instance, home from school. As she grew up the attitude never really changed but also began to manifest itself into a more dangerous flirtatious nature that had her labelled as easy and a slut by the time high school ended. In reality, Sienna was neither. None knew this better than her friend Jonathan Richard Archer. They had grown up neighbours and friends and had even tried dating late in high school. It was Sienna that had ended that, citing that it was like kissing her brother. She felt they just worked better as friends.

Sienna opted to not go to college having barely scraped a high school diploma. It wasn't that she was unintelligent, more that she didn't like school and was glad to be done. Sienna actually had a pretty good head on her shoulders, she just didn't like to use it. She instead found an easy route to earning a living, much to the shame of her family, lingerie modelling. She certainly had the body for it. But then, as the NMOP began to implement their laws, things at the agency and in front of the camera began to change. The final straw for her came when she was told that moving forward, she would do photo shoots for NMOP ad layouts and instructional pamphlets. She was fired for not cooperating and warned about her attitude. That was early days still, it would only get worse.

NMOP Party Member Y/N: No

Attitude about NMOP: That she lost her job has been a sore point for Sienna beyond that she knows enough to be afraid for her future as an independent woman. She values that independence a great deal and resentful of the party's interference in her life choices.

Personality: Opinionated/speaks her mind, playful and flirtatious, she will take the easy way every time, free spirit.

Career/Job: Former Lingerie Model

Character's O/O's: Rough/passionate sex, bondage, spanking, anal, dub-con and/or non-con, this list will expand as the story goes on and life changes.

Characters Limits: Scat, disfiguration, excessive gore/blood (incidental is fine), mutilation, vore

Connections to other characters: Jonathan Richard Archer

Additional Pictures

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Amarlo

-Whistles at Seinna- Holy Mama.... and I'm a straight woman.  :o

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 31, 2016, 08:26:19 PM
Sienna Boyd

M/F: Female

Protector: Jonathan Richard Archer

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other: Friend

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Backstory: Small (5'2" tall) but feisty, Sienna was often getting herself into trouble as she grew up. Her attitude and big mouth got her into fights she couldn't win and usually sent to the principal's office or, in one instance, home from school. As she grew up the attitude never really changed but also began to manifest itself into a more dangerous flirtatious nature that had her labelled as easy and a slut by the time high school ended. In reality, Sienna was neither. None knew this better than her friend Jonathan Richard Archer. They had grown up neighbours and friends and had even tried dating late in high school. It was Sienna that had ended that, citing that it was like kissing her brother. She felt they just worked better as friends.

Sienna opted to not go to college having barely scraped a high school diploma. It wasn't that she was unintelligent, more that she didn't like school and was glad to be done. Sienna actually had a pretty good head on her shoulders, she just didn't like to use it. She instead found an easy route to earning a living, much to the shame of her family, lingerie modelling. She certainly had the body for it. But then, as the NMOP began to implement their laws, things at the agency and in front of the camera began to change. The final straw for her came when she was told that moving forward, she would do photo shoots for NMOP ad layouts and instructional pamphlets. She was fired for not cooperating and warned about her attitude. That was early days still, it would only get worse.

NMOP Party Member Y/N: No

Attitude about NMOP: That she lost her job has been a sore point for Sienna beyond that she knows enough to be afraid for her future as an independent woman. She values that independence a great deal and resentful of the party's interference in her life choices.

Personality: Opinionated/speaks her mind, playful and flirtatious, she will take the easy way every time, free spirit.

Career/Job: Former Lingerie Model

Character's O/O's: Rough/passionate sex, bondage, spanking, anal, dub-con and/or non-con, this list will expand as the story goes on and life changes.

Characters Limits: Scat, disfiguration, excessive gore/blood (incidental is fine), mutilation, vore

Connections to other characters: Jonathan Richard Archer

Additional Pictures

Looks great.

MagicalPen

Since everyone is paired up I think I will bow out of this.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MasterEric6

Quote from: MagicalPen on June 01, 2016, 08:26:53 AM
Since everyone is paired up I think I will bow out of this.

Sorry to hear that.

If anyone else is looking for a partner let me know. Send me your interest and I'll post it to the front of the thread.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MasterEric6

Needing more players for those that might be interested.

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

MasterEric6

updated title to match recruiting status to seeking males and females and updated seeking partners to empty.

Relikai

John Graves

M/F: Male

Protector/Protected Of: -

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other: -

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Backstory: John was an ex-Marine whose unit was based in Japan. Born the oldest of five children, he was always being abused and faulted for not taking care of his younger siblings, creating a personality of anger and hate within him. However, John always put a smile on his face, using his guile and looks to stab people while they weren't looking. He was the alpha in a gang during his schooling days, getting into numerous fights as they extorted money so John could buy toys for his siblings. His first crime was an alcohol vendor, although John was never addicted to the drink.

John's first conviction was for rape and assault, his victim being his own girlfriend was cheating on him with the leader of a rival gang, refusing sex with John while offering herself to the other group. While his mates shoved several blades into the boy's gut, John raped the girl in a moment of madness.

Sent to military school instead of going to prison, John seemed to have reformed his ways, serving with distinction and never complaining about his duties. Although he never made officer because of his past, John was deployed to Japan where he served in Yokohama. Unfortunately, his past caught up with him when a nurse seduced him to a tryst in the doctor's office, with the two ultimately framing John for rape, putting him behind bars with his reputation in tatters.

The conviction was soon overruled when the NMOP gained popularity. A second trial commenced and John was found innocent. Now, John worked in a private home, away from most of society as he made his fortune trading in the stock market, leaving only to work at the gym where he maintained his body, and earned a stable income off clients.

NMOP Party Member Y/N: N

Attitude about NMOP: Indifferent but favorable due to his past vices. John believes that each party should have a chance to prove themselves. If the NMOP ends up as a giant screw up, there'll simply be changes be it peaceful or violent.

Personality: John was not a bad man at heart, just someone who walked the wrong path with a skewered view of society. His experience with women, his mother running away, his girlfriend cheating on him, and the nurse's framing of him has destroyed his faith in women. He respected ladies older than him, but younger ones, more cunning and calculative ones, needed to be shown a lesson of what their status as the fairer sex could lead them to do.

John was also a hardworking man, calculative and cunning with his deeds and thought process. People in this district did not know who John Graves was, but with the rise of the NMOP, it might be time for the status quo to change.

Career/Job: Gym Instructor, Financial Stock Trader.

Character's O/O's: Non-Con, Bondage, Rough Sex, Dry Sex, Anal.

Characters Limits: Scat, Golden showers, Gore, Non-sexual body fluids.

Connections to other characters: None at the moment.

Additional Pictures

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

For anyone still interested, it would be really nice to have more people in this game! The more, the merrier!

We currently have two females and three males. I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say we'd like to try and keep things as even as possible! So another female character would be fantastic.

That aside, more characters past that would be awesome too! We need more people to be a part of our secret Klingon Hug Dungeons! :P And I need more connections! Especially ladies to complain to about our menfolk!  ::)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Relikai

I think I have a lady interested in pairing up with John. Waiting for her response.