News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vixen's Story Arsenal

Started by Sweet Vixen, December 24, 2011, 01:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Vixen

I have a list of roleplaying ideas I'd like to explore.  If you're interested or have questions, please post here.  If we decide to parnter up, we'll go to PM's for details.  If you're particularly interested in a taken roleplay, let me know.

NOTE: If one of these appeals to you in a big way and you want to take it for yourself and play it with someone else because it's taken, please ask me about it.  I won't necessarily say no.

FURTHER NOTE: I'm not accepting new roleplays at the moment, though exceptions do occur.

Alandia Taken
Hi!  I'd like to do a Dungeons and Dragons game, but entirely roleplaying.  No dice, no battle mats, etc.  Essentially a normal roleplay with a D&D setting, if you will.  Either gender is welcome.  This can be solo or group, I don't care.

Seeing as how the plotline is coming from an existing campaign I'm writing, I will be the Dungeon Master.  I will also be one party member.  I'd like to have characters thought up using the rules.  What I mean is this:  You'd have his ability scores typed out, feats picked, class written down, etc.  You won't use dice though...just pick Ability scores that are APPROPRIATE to your character.  No straight 18's please...be reasonable.  This is reasonable:  12, 15, 10, 14, 18, 12.  This isn't:  18, 17, 15, 17, 16, 16.  Neither is this:  8, 10, 12, 7, 9, 9 (although if you insist, I suppose you should go ahead.)

The only way these "technical stats" will come into play is as a roleplaying guide.  For example, if your character has the Brew Potion item creation feat, your character could make potions.  If he didn't, he couldn't.  If your character has a charisma of 20, he'd really get along with everybody.  If it was 8 on the other hand, he'd be rude, crude, and shunned.

If anybody is interested, I will post the relevant technical data, like common races, which books I'm referencing, etc.  This will be a 3.5 game, if that matters to anyone.

-------------------------

Djinn of Neudara Taken
I also have an idea for a roleplay involving a lonely masterless Djinn girl (whom I'd be playing) who hates being bound to a master and finds herself craving exactly that when she meets your female mortal character.  Possibly male.

Royal Slave  Taken

In this idea, the genders of the two roles can go either way.  This was inspired by the anime Zero No Tsukaima.  My idea is that there is a royal individual (a prince or princess) or powerful spellcaster who has recently somehow gained a slave.  In the case of the spellcaster it would be a "familar" although it would be human, not animal as would be typical.  The owner would be young, as would be the slave. 

The master/slave relationship would be enforced in public, but the owner may have a mild aversion to the practice.  When the two are alone they find a friendship and possibly intimate relationship growing, one that would be scandalous if found out.

I can play either character, but I think I'd prefer the master in this case.

Sex Slave  Taken

This roleplay is quite simple.  In a time before modern technology, there is a tribe of barbarians or other nomadic type of people.  In a raid on another tribe or town, one of the warriors takes the daughter of one of the slaughtered enemies as a sex slave.  He forces himself on her that night, and she is forced to accept her place as slave, being collared and leashed, naked, at all times.  But to the barbarian's surprise, he begins to actually genuinely like her.

She may have a supernatural surprise, too.  Daughter of an Incubus, for example.  Not sure.

Daddy's Little Girl  Taken

Daddy has a secret...he's been hot for his little girl for years.  What he doesn't realize is that his daughter has a secret too...she's a virgin and wants him to be her first.  So they both decide to manipulate the other to get what they want...at the same time. 

I can play either character.

Saint Grey's Academy Taken

I had started this idea with someone already, but an unfortunate misunderstanding and difference of opinion seems to have derailed it.  So I'm looking to revive the idea; it's one I've been wanting to explore for awhile now.  I'm not sure how many "furries" are on this site, but here goes:  One character (yours, female preferably) is human in the normal world we live in.  She's in high school (a sophomore or junior probably) and is sent to a boarding school overseas, one she had never heard of before.  When she gets there she discovers to her shock a school populated mostly by furries.  Her roommate (again, preferably female) is one, and she must learn to deal with this new paradigm.

Depending on how the roleplay progresses, there may be "adult" behavior, but none right away.

I'm looking for male OR female partners.

Samurai  Open

I want to do something with samurai characters.  Maybe something set in the future with a revived Samurai Caste, or set in a slightly modified history with female warriors as well as men...maybe something along a similar track as Samurai Jack.  Not sure.  Male or female partners, if you're interested you can by all means help me refine this.  Tell me your preferences on this idea.  It will have violence and it may or may not be adult, just depends on how it goes.

New King/Queen  Open

I was discussing this with someone else, and he has a full schedule and may not be able to play.  It's a Low Fantasy setting; your character is suddenly and unexpectedly thrust onto the throne, having inherited it from someone.  The first part is about him/her acclimating to being monarch and the trials and tribulations s/he will go through.  The second part will probably concern avoiding/directing a war with a neighboring country.  It may be styled after europe or arabia.  I'm leaning toward arabia.  But it will not be strictly set on earth.

A Jedi in a Strange Land  In-Discussion

A Jedi Knight (preferably your character) somehow finds him/herself in a strange region of space and being hailed by a ship of unknown make.  Or, actually on the ship, in the shuttle bay.  This ship is an Intrepid Class Federation Starship in Federation space.  They have to try to figure out how the Jedi got there, who and what it is, and how to return him or her.  Probably will be a clean roleplay.

Yeah, Star Wars/Star Trek is a strange crossover, but I think it'll work.
"Try not!  Do...or do not.  There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Sweet Vixen

~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

tcost

I would be interested in any of your ideas, though most in the freeform D&D game (glad to see that you share my dislike for 4th edition).  I'd prefer a wizard, but a fighter, cleric, or paladin would be fine too. 

I do prefer to play male characters, so if it's the game with the djinn girl, I'd want my character to me male.

I prefer justice to irony.

Sweet Vixen

4th edition...I found some of it pretty good, the "perception" skill especially, in place of spot, because I'm always having my PC's make "spot" checks for things not necessarily covered by spot...but nothing else either.  However, the whole "at will, encounter, daily" powers of EVERY CHARACTER?  it makes no sense.  All it is, is World of Warcraft on paper.  That's it.  So yeah, I don't care for it, I agree.

I confess, I've always prefered sorcerors over wizards.  Being able to do it naturally appeals to me more than the "study for years to do it" thing.  But it's your character!  Wizard is fine.  I'll probably do a Favored Soul/Dragon Shaman myself.

All the basic Players Handbook races except for gnomes are open, as well as Changeling from Races of Ebberon (badly misspelled), Drow from Forgotten Realms, Dragonborn and Half Dragons from Races of Dragons, and two custom races I created stats for.  One is Furyan (reference Riddick from the Chronicles of Riddick movies) and Therendil (reference my avatar).  Furyans have darkvision and strength bonus with a level adjustment of +2.  Therendil have wisdom bonus with a limited shapeshift ability.  I'll send you stats for them if you want them.

I'm going to write up my character as if I were actually playing D&D with her; you don't have to follow suit, it's just my preference.

If you'd like to play more than one roleplay, let me know which other stands out most.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

tcost

The lonely djinn girl calls out to me.  The scenario suggests not just sex but romance and a complicated relationship, and that is usually the best thing about an rp story.  So if you don't mind a male partner in that one, yes, I would like that one too.

I'll send you a PM about the other one.  I'm pleased that we've clicked.

Andalon

Shot you a PM.

Hope we can work out something on that, it would be my pleasure ;)

Sweet Vixen

Quote from: tcost on December 24, 2011, 05:33:49 PM
The lonely djinn girl calls out to me.  The scenario suggests not just sex but romance and a complicated relationship, and that is usually the best thing about an rp story.  So if you don't mind a male partner in that one, yes, I would like that one too.

I'll send you a PM about the other one.  I'm pleased that we've clicked.

No problem.  I'll mark Djinn as taken.  PM me a rough character concept (male is fine), and I'll give you some details about culture and Djinn and we can get started.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Sweet Vixen

~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

tcost

Perhaps you should post for Alandia in the Small Groups section at this point?  Or do we wish to stay with three players?

Sweet Vixen

Probably just 3 characters.  Too many more in a thread-based roleplay and I get confused lol.  I sometimes leave people behind accidentally.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

tcost

Gppd enough.  After all, we can start the sooner this way!

Callie Del Noire

Too bad you dont do pathfinder. I got a few solo game ideas I'm looking for a DM for. 

Sweet Vixen

From what I understand, Callie, Pathfinder and D&D are pretty similar...I just never picked pathfinder up.  I'm sorry!

Tcost:  Ready to start, I think. Sorry for the delay.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

tcost

A delay over the holidays is not a problem at all.  I'm just a little bit avid, is all. :)

I really like Pathfinder myself;  you should take a look at it sometime.

Sweet Vixen

Alright.  Tcost, I'll post for Djinn momentarily and you can jump in when you like.  I'm going to wait to start D&D until we've all got characters ready.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Sweet Vixen

~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Sweet Vixen

~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Genbu83

Alandia or the Samurai game could be fun. Though Yes Pathfinder is very compatable with 3.0 and 3.5 D&D. I can Vouch for Callie as a good player and writer as well.

Sweet Vixen

Samurai is open, do you have any ideas to pose?  As you saw, I don't yet have a super-refined idea for that one.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Genbu83

I like the Samurai Jack or future samurai vibe. As far as ideas go, I'd assume perhaps playing samurai of opposing families forced to work together. Or perhaps one is a samurai and the other is the assistant.

Diingo

Hey there!

Your ideas Royal Slave and Daddy's Little Girl caught my interest (Royal Slave the most). If you'd like to discuss or play them out, I would be glad to do to so!

-Diingo

Teo Torriatte

If "Daddy's Little Girl" remains open for whatever reason or you wouldn't mind playing it with a second person, I would love to play the girl in that one.

(Not that I want to step on Diingo's request so I can wait until it is open again or whatever)

Sweet Vixen

Quote from: lunawuff on May 19, 2012, 11:28:53 AM
If "Daddy's Little Girl" remains open for whatever reason or you wouldn't mind playing it with a second person, I would love to play the girl in that one.

(Not that I want to step on Diingo's request so I can wait until it is open again or whatever)

Quote from: Diingo on May 19, 2012, 08:07:42 AM
Hey there!

Your ideas Royal Slave and Daddy's Little Girl caught my interest (Royal Slave the most). If you'd like to discuss or play them out, I would be glad to do to so!

-Diingo

I'm sorry guys, I pretty much have both those set up.  and Royal Slave has two seperate scenarios set up already; I was just about to update it.  I'll post when they're open again, and if you have a specific storyline in mind, feel free to explain.
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs