Jecht's ideas 2

Started by Jecht, September 03, 2009, 12:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I have been dying to get another RP started in the forums. I have a few ideas. All of which, I need a female partner

Vampire
---------
Setting: Medeval
A girl is walking in a forest when she comes across a man that is bleeding to death. Not only that, his skin looks like it's being burned off by the minute. When she takes him home, she finds out that he is a vampire. Even though her parents forbid him to stay, she takes care of him in a hut that they have. The vampire is somewhat weary of the human but eventually they fall in love.

Fantasy
---------
The high princess of the kingdom is taking over the throne and to celebrate she is having warriors, gladiators fight out in the area in her honor. But as one of the fights begin to take place she is impressed by one slave. She demands to meet him and when she does, her lust to have someone in her life emerges. Every night, she goes to the slave's quarters to see him and fulfill her sexual needs. One day, she must decide his fate.
(sorry it's not exactly worded the best but I think you get the idea.

Student/teacher
----------------
Typical, student gets a bad grade and the only way to get the teacher to forget about it is to let him have his way with her.

I'm open for any ideas, these were ones I thought of off the top of my head. I would like to do these on the board if possible.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry