Halloweeny One Shots (Horror/Supernatural short stories w/Halloween theme)

Started by BlueEyedBard, October 10, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hey there E!

It's that time of year to get into the holiday spirit with some quick, smutty, scary stories! I have some ideas that I'll list out, but if anybody is struck with some Halloween inspiration, feel free to tell me about it! In the end, I feel like I'm sort of going for a smutty Tales from the Crypt. Check it out and send me a message!

Even though these are one shots, and the world of the game doesn't need all the details a long term story needs, I still like to read and write good, detailed, posts. I average 3-6 paragraphs myself and I tend to put out what I get back. So just because the story is short, is no reason it can't be really fun to read!

The Cult (looking for the girl)

What could not be about having a birthday on Halloween! Birthday parties in costumes, trick or treat candy And birthday cake, being stalked by a three hundred year old cult intent on birthing their dark lord back into existence...
That's what one girl finds out on her 18th birthday, that being borne on Halloween isn't all the fun it's cracked up to be.

This story, I thought, could start off with a bit of the girl becoming aware of these strange people everywhere she goes until she is snatched up and taken to the ceremony that will end with a train of cultists doing all sorts of dirty things to her, of course including doing everything they can to get her pregnant. We can discuss details, or how far the story is going to go, just reach out to me.

Revenge of the Great Pumpkin looking for the hoodlum interested in tentacles (F or Trap)

It just wouldn't be Halloween without punks running around late into the night, causing havoc, and smashing people's jack-o-lanterns. That's what one such costumed youth was doing, up and down their street, with only the light of the full moon to shine the way. The way that lead to the one creepy old house that always seemed abandoned, except for during Halloween, when the entire yard is filled with Jack's of all different designs. But if they thought the front yard was a smashing feast, the back yard was a smashing smorgasbord. All the Jack's an angry youth could hope to smash. At least until one of those vines wraps around their ankle and drags them to the floor, then the tables are turned...

Pretty simple. Hardcore tentacle scene with a plethora of evil Jack-o-lanterns. Depending on how nasty my partner is willing to get,  I'm thinking pumpkin guts for the money shot. Message me and we'll talk.

Let's go a Summoning looking for wannabe witch

Who hasn't tried to play with a little magic now and then? Get an A on the big test, charm that hottie into liking you, make your bully grow a tail a bray like a muel... and there is no better time to try and make your first real spell a doosey than during a full moon, on Halloween eve, in the middle of a cemetery...

Obviously the spell doesn't work quite the way they wanted, rather ending in a massive undead gangbang in the middle of the cemetery that comes to a massive Imax as soon as the sun rises and the dead return to their graves.

The Halloween Trap looking for a trap in a slutty costume

Classic story of two people at a Halloween party, hooking up with someone who isn't what they expected. Like one guy who finds himself with the hottest girl at the party, to find out later she has an extra surprise under that skirt, and the deceiving trap who can't figure out how this guy managed to get those vampire fangs to stay in so well...

Need I say more? Message me!

If I think of more ideas, I'll add them later!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

I want to preface this idea by saying I don't generally care for just straight forward rape scenes, unless there is an interesting twist...

The Halloween Hound looking for the "victim"
(If you've seen the movie trick 'r' treat, then you have seen where this comes from)

Every girl knows not to stay out too late on Halloween, or at least not to go walking alone after all the lights go out. Not while there is a yearly tradition of someone abducting women and leaving their bodies to be found the next morning.
But no matter how many warnings are out there, there is always someone who ends up leaving a party late and walking home through the dark wooded path. Right into the Hound's clutches. But what happens when the tables are turned, and this time he learns who the real Halloween Hound is...

The reveal for this one is when mid rape she turns into a werewolf and all of a sudden the tables are turned. We can talk about where we want to go with this, but I like to think it ends with a werewolf killing a rapist.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off